Dr. Melanie Farzam, DDS

Dr. Melanie Farzam, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Melanie Farzam, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Houston, TX. She practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read her story

FMS Dental

2615 Southwest Fwy Ste 190

Houston, TX 77098

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Farzam

Dr. Farzam's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Farzam "I feel that it is such an honor to be involved with the dental profession and to play a part in keeping my patients healthy. I enjoy the challenge of educating and treating each patient for his or her unique concerns while also creating treatment plans that always put my patients’ needs first. I love my work because I get to make people feel confident to smile. It has never felt like a job to me, and I look forward to going to work every day. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Bachelor of Science in chemical engineering – University of Louisiana, Lafayette Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas School of Dentistry Graduate progressive orthodontics PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Greater Houston Dental Society OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I grew up in Lafayette, Louisiana, and moved to Houston in 1987 after graduating from college. My husband and partner, Dr. Farnam, and I just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. We have beautiful twin daughters, Sophie and Sarah, and a sweet cat named Olive. Spending time with my family is my favorite thing to do, but when I have a little time, I also enjoy sewing, reading, and going to the movies."

This content was provided by Dr. Farzam "As a family dental practice, FMS Dental concentrates on providing friendly, professional, health-centered dental care for your entire family. Dr. Melanie LeBlanc Farzam and Dr. Farnam H. Farzam provide dental and orthodontic services that are designed to meet all your needs and goals while ensuring your smile stays healthy and beautiful for the rest of your life. From routine check ups for children and adults to braces, implants, wisdom teeth extractions and IV sedation, we can help you with all your dental needs , so call us and come in for a tour of the facilities and a complimentary exam. http://www.fmsdental.org/"

3  Practice Areas

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

• University Of Texas School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Farzam has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Farzam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farzam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farzam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farzam's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Farzam

Dr. Farzam?
Dr. Farzam's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melanie Farzam, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I can't say anything good or bad about the dentist because I waited at least a month and when I got there I didn't have a MetLife dentistry card. I called my human resource manager and she said to tell them to look it up on the Metlife website by DOB and/or SS number. The staff wouldn't do it so...Read More
May 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Farzam, DDS?
I felt rushed.
Alan G. in Houston, TX – Apr 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melanie Farzam, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Farzam?

Compare General Dentists