Dr. Mehul Patel, DDS

Dr. Mehul Patel, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Mehul Patel, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Trenton, MI and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan Dental School in 1998 and practices dentistry.Read his story

2861 West Rd

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "Dr. Mehul C. PatelDr. Mehul C. Patel attended the University of Michigan where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and received an award for outstanding excellence in patient care. He has advanced training in cosmetic and general dentistry including, laser, CAD-CAM and implant dentistry. He remains active in seminars and study clubs to keep up with the latest advancements in dentistry.About Dentistry: "I absolutely love being a dentist. The greatest challenge is taking a patient who is afraid and apprehensive and making them comfortable. Today's technology allows our patients to have the smile they have always dreamed of without the pain."Dr. Patel enjoys sports, reading, and scuba diving and being with his family. He also is involved in non-profit dental organizations, including "Christina's smile" which provides free dental care for underprivileged children. Professional Associations Board of Membership - Michigan Dental Association Detroit District Dental Society Michigan Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Facial Esthetics Internet Dental Forum Local Study Clubs Spear Faculty Club American Academy of Implant Dentistry Awards & Accolades Student Comprehensive care aware (sr. year dental school) Office Hours Monday: 12.00 pm - 7.00 pm Tuesday: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm Wednesday: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm Thursday: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm Friday: 8.00 am - 3.00 pm Saturday: 9.00 am - 1.00 pm "

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "Dental care doesn't have to be painful! Our goal is to make every patient's visit with us a positive and comfortable experience. We treat the whole person by getting to know and listen to your concerns. You will always be offered a complimentary beverage, blanket, pillow and CD's. We value each and every one of our patients as a member of our family. We have several types of teeth whitening options, as well as laser dentistry for certain procedures."

1  Practice Areas

• Physical Disability

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Michigan Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Graduate Periodontal Program-University Of Michigan
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends

Dr. Patel's Performance

I’ve had bad experiences with previous dentist. From the time I walked in till I left I felt very comfortable and at ease. Dr Patel and his staff were very professional and caring during my appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The absolute BEST dental office hands down!! You won’t find anyone better than Dr. Patel & his entire staff!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Patel and the staff was great. I was given a detail of the procedure and cost of the work I need done. I have found a new dentist office. Thank you guys
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have struggled with issues regarding my teeth for years, and previous to seeing Dr. Patel I was discouraged and slightly hopeless. I had multiple problems and felt overwhelmed. Dr. Patel was absolutely wonderful! He put my mind at ease with his professional expertise and understanding. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Patel, his assistant Susie and hygenist Jaimee were absolutely wonderful! His entire staff is amazing! I have had major dental anxiety my entire life... until now! I highly, highly recommend this facility!
Are you Dr. Patel?