Dr. Mehul Patel, DDS

Dr. Mehul Patel, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Mehul Patel, DDS is a dentist who practices in Trenton, MI. He has been practicing for 19 years. Read his story

2861 West Rd

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "Dr. Mehul C. PatelDr. Mehul C. Patel attended the University of Michigan where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and received an award for outstanding excellence in patient care. He has advanced training in cosmetic and general dentistry including, laser, CAD-CAM and implant dentistry. He remains active in seminars and study clubs to keep up with the latest advancements in dentistry.About Dentistry: "I absolutely love being a dentist. The greatest challenge is taking a patient who is afraid and apprehensive and making them comfortable. Today's technology allows our patients to have the smile they have always dreamed of without the pain."Dr. Patel enjoys sports, reading, and scuba diving and being with his family. He also is involved in non-profit dental organizations, including "Christina's smile" which provides free dental care for underprivileged children. Professional Associations Board of Membership - Michigan Dental Association Detroit District Dental Society Michigan Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Facial Esthetics Internet Dental Forum Local Study Clubs Spear Faculty Club American Academy of Implant Dentistry Awards & Accolades Student Comprehensive care aware (sr. year dental school) Office Hours Monday: 12.00 pm - 7.00 pm Tuesday: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm Wednesday: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm Thursday: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm Friday: 8.00 am - 3.00 pm Saturday: 9.00 am - 1.00 pm "

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "Dental care doesn't have to be painful! Our goal is to make every patient's visit with us a positive and comfortable experience. We treat the whole person by getting to know and listen to your concerns. You will always be offered a complimentary beverage, blanket, pillow and CD's. We value each and every one of our patients as a member of our family. We have several types of teeth whitening options, as well as laser dentistry for certain procedures."

• Physical Disability

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Michigan Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Graduate Periodontal Program-University Of Michigan
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Trenton, MI |
Dr Patel, his assistant Susie and hygenist Jaimee were absolutely wonderful! His entire staff is amazing! I have had major dental anxiety my entire life... until now! I highly, highly recommend this facility!
in Woodhaven, MI |
Dr Mehul Patel and Hygienist Lori do a great job! I have full confidence in them. Stacey the Office Manager and the rest of the staff are great too.
in Monroe,Mi |
I love going to the dentist!! Sounds odd huh lol but I do! Dr. Patel and his staff from the front to the back are friendly, love their jobs, and care about their patients!! Very professional! Love you all?? Ruth Ann Piepsney
in WOODHAVEN |
Dr. Patel and his staff are awesome! They are efficient and genuinely care about your health. The office is modern and has all the up to date equipment. The office staff are efficient and willing to help. I had a great experience and will continue with my care with him .
in Trenton |
I am very pleased with Dr. Patel and his staff's friendly, professional, personal, and knowledgeable treatment of my family and I. They know how to deliver true V.I.P service. Dr.Patel is not afraid to invest in his practice. He does so with the latest oral and hygienic technology to ensure his patients have the best experience and treatment options available. They take the time to explain your current and up coming procedures with great detail to ensure you know what to expect before and after.
Brownstown |
The staff was friendly and welcomed me as a new patient. The staff explained the procedure and cost. The two times I was there I didn't have to wait very long. I have had bad experiences from other dental offices and I have to say Dr. Patel and staff made my visit a great experience.
in Rockwood, MI |
I've seen Dr. Patel for a few years now. Prior to this office, my family and I used to attend a different dental office where they were quite rude and my young children complained of discomfort at every office visit. I took a chance and looked for a new dentist. I took my family to Dr. Patel. There are many choices when it comes to dental care and a personal review can help with your decision. So, I highly recommend Dr. Patel and his staff. You will not be disappointed.
Trenton, MI |
before going to them, I had no pain in my mouth what so ever, went in for a cleaning and they told me I had cavities that needed to be filled. after getting the cavities done, One tooth now has sever sensitivity to cold, sweets, and pressure when chewing, and the other tooth has stinging pain with in contact with hot or cold. Absolutely horrible.
Have you seen Dr. Mehul Patel, DDS?
Are you Dr. Patel?