Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. Safavian

Tooth Family Dental

65 E State St Columbus, OH 43215

Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Columbus, OH. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Safavian to book an appointment.

Dr. Safavian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Safavian

3.3

Dr. Safavian?
  • Staff friendliness (7)
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Office environment (3)
Avery Dental clinic in Dublin has very skilled team members that communicate well and are practicing safe precautions. I went in to get my teeth cleaned and x-rays;there was very short wait time under 2 minutes before hygienist came and escorted me back. She did a very thorough job. Dr Safavian was very busy but he still took time to come in and review my gums and offered some recommendations. If you are looking for quality service, I highly recommend Avery Dental, Dr. Safavian and all his team.
Tawan – Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS?
I recently went to Avery Dental in Dublin for an emergency and couldn't be happier. I went to Capital dental yesterday and felt the same way! I have EXTREME dental anxiety, I had a bad experience at a previous dentist and have PTSD from it. Anyway, I thought I was going in for an extraction, and they wanted to do a root canal... my most feared procedure. I cannot say enough about Dr Safavian and his staff. I think my hygienist was Sara. They went above and beyond to accommodate me and my fear (held my hand, let me take breaks, talked to me the whole time). Had it not been for them, I couldn't have gotten through that root canal. This practice REALLY cares for their patients. Their bedside manner is priceless. I feel so grateful I found them!
katie lotsberg – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS?
Terrible unorganized service. they rip you off with extra charges. HIGHLY NOT RECCOMEND FOR INVISALIGN SERIVE
Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS?
this a terriable place to go to they dont care about you or your teeth all they care about is your money they try to sell you high price things you dont need and charge you for things they didnt do and the staff is very rude to you they treat you like trash they should be shut down and the girl loretta at the front desk is a liar you cant belive nothing she say stay far away from this place
tina smith – May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS?
Dr. Safavian is resolving problems encountered with extractions and new dentures.
Robbin Patridge – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS?
I just had a follow up visit after oral surgery. Salma checked everything and Dr Merhdad Safavian came in and took a look. Salma deep cleaned areas that had been blocked by my wisdom teeth. She also found openings to get fillings quickly and Dr Safavian made time to do it same day. As I mentioned before, you are going to get high quality, professional and caring service from all the staff. Their practice is welcoming and inclusive.
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS?
I came here for a free consultation for my potential orthodontic treatment. But 1 month later, I got a letter from my insurance that this dental office charged me for xray and oral exam, which never happened with other clinics that I visited.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Columbus – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS?
I've been with Dr. Safavian from the moment he opened his dental practice at Capitol Square in downtown Columbus, OH. He has such healing hands--very gentle, firm and most definitely knows what he's doing--in the most economical way. His work ethic, bedside manners and professionalism is topnotch. Dr. Safavian is very thorough in explaining the what, how and why procedures need done. He is most definitely in practice to serve the needs of the community and is an asset to Central Ohio.
Pie Comandante in Columbus, OH – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS?
I absolutely LOVE them, ( I have always disliked going to the dentist) but the entire staff at both locations are great. Heather and Raven at front desk downtown are very welcoming and be accommodating. They have seen my 4 children as well. I definitely recommend for any and all dentist needs.
L Townsend in Columbus, OH – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS?
Very professional, pleasant, and kind dentist, dental staff, and office staff. Dr. Safavian is the best dentist I have ever had! He explains all the procedures, as well as the reasoning and importance of the procedures for my oral and overall health. Scheduling appointments is easy, especially with having one location in downtown Columbus and another location in Dublin. Overall, fantastic dentist and I would highly recommend!
Dublin, OH – May 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS?
I had fillings done here and experienced tooth pain for 2 months following. I went to another dentist for a second opinion, and he said that 1) my hygiene was good and rate of decay was almost nonexistent, so I probably didn't even need all of the fillings I was sold, 2) there were bubbles under some of the fillings and some weren't flush with the teeth, causing pain, and 3) the procedure left a hole in one tooth exposing the dentin below which was the cause of the severe pain and sensitivity.
Chloe in Columbus, OH – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mehrdad Safavian, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Safavian?

• Pediatric Dentistry