Dr. Mehran Morovati, DDS

Dr. Mehran Morovati, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Mehran Morovati is a Cosmetic, General, Implant and Periodontal Dentist serving the New York area for more than 20 years. Dr. Morovati is experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry, Fillings, Dentures, Crowns, Invisalign, Root Canals, Extractions, TMJ, Bruxism, Crown Lengthening and Periodontal Scaling & Root Planing. He was graduated from the Honors Implant Program.

Century Dental Associates

• Oxford Health Plans
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Morovati

Patient Testimonials

I am very happy that i made a decision to come to these doctors, as they have been great to work with. Although I am not all the way done, but i already see a big difference and i am already very satisfied! they are very personable, professional, caring and a pleasure to go to! Highly recommend them if you need their services.
Dr Morovati has been my dentist for over 5 years and he has been the reason i started this procedure a couple of months ago. I have not been disappointed and i trust him 100%
I've been coming here for over 20 years and he is the best!!!

All that is good begins with a SMILE.

When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority.  Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.

When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Touro College - BS
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • General Practice - New York University

Dr. Morovati has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Morovati has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Hebrew

Dr. Morovati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morovati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morovati's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morovati to family and friends
Dr. Morovati's Performance
I was able to make an appointment within the week I called the office. Morovati spends time to understand and solve what my problem is. He is very clear when he tells me what my next steps in caring for my teeth are. I have been a patient of Morovati's for 13+ years, and I do not plan on seeing another dentist. His staff is extremely friendly and they always remember my face. Today my issue was minor, but he wants me to follow up next month, even if I no longer have the issue.
Dr Morovati is my primary dentist for almost three years. He and his staff are awesome. He took care of my fillings and I have never had any issue with my teeth after his treatment. His prices are also reasonable and I never waited long before on my appointment day. I recommend him since I always feel he really care about his patients dental health.
dr morovatil is very efficient, great listener, patient and is very detailed in description of concerns along with preventive tips. also has a great sense of humor, which helps when getting your teeth cleaned.
Dr Morovati and his team at Century provides excellent care and service. I used to fear going to see the dentist -but not anymore.
Everything you could ever want or expect from a dental experience. I've had a lot of work done and have seen too many dentists for my age, and I can confidently attest that Dr. Morovati and his entire staff and practice are second to none. I refer all of my friends and coworkers to this superb dentist.
I have been a patient of Dr. Morovati for many years now. He is very professional and considerate. I have always had the sense that he is telling me the truth about my dental work. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
I've been seeing Dr. Morovati for several years. He's a straight shooter, makes the experience pleasant and always does great work. I have had no dental problems of any concern thanks to him.
I love Dr Morovati and his office staff! Since I first met him over an emergency root canal, he has always gone above and beyond to address my needs. He is thorough and practical giving me options always taking into account my time, my medical plan and procedure cost. His office is always kind and flexible to my needs, from researching plan benefits and payments to scheduling time that fits my busy schedule. The office is state of the art and they are always prepared, kind and caring.
Accommodating, honest and very helpful. Received great cleanings + fillings redone for the past year at good cost. Quick, efficient, and friendly. Perfect for NYC residents
Good experience, haven't had any problems
I've been coming to Dr. Morovati for many years. I feel like I have a friend in the business. Knows his stuff. Fast and friendly. I actually look forward to going to the dentist. Never thought I'd hear myself say that.
I've been using this dentist for over a year and have found them to be nice, helpful, prompt and attentive.
The medical team here is very professional - from the x-rays, to the teeth cleaning, and the dentist himself. HE was very clear in his explinations as to what is going on with my teeth. Would continue to see him.
Dr. Morovati was warm, friendly, and diligent in his dental care. Excellent experience overall!
I've had everything from checkups to root canals, and Dr. Morovati can be trusted to give me the best advice I could get. He's my go-to advisor on all things teeth.
I'm with Dr. Morovati for over 10 years. He's great and so is all the staff. Always feel welcome !!
I needed some dental work but was very concerned about pain and kept putting it off. My friend recommended Dr. Morovati and I gave it a try. I was shocked, it was pain free. I highly recommend him for all, specially with people who are a bit afraid of going to the dentist.
I needed a lot of dental work. He did great work with great prices. I recommend him highly.
I went in with a lot of dental problems. Dr. Morovati was gentle, effective and reasonable priced. I highly recommend him.
I struggle with a deviated septum making it hard to breathe through my nose so going to the dentist is a struggle. Dr. Morovati and his staff understood my issue and has been kind to work with me to make me as comfortable as possible.
I needed some relief fast and Dr Morovati's practice was incredibly helpful - even though I called in at 9pm. Highly recommend this practice as the experience from the reception desk to the dentist chair is such a delight.
i,ve been a patient for many years and i,m satisfied with the dental treatment and cleaning and prevention.
My experience overall is excellent for 14 years of seeing Dr. Morovati and staff. He taught me how to take care of my teeth. Which has resulted in excellent checkups!
Dr. Morovati has been my dentist for over 15 years and has always been professional.
Dr. Morovati is excellent. He recommended a change of my crowns as the old ones looked bad. He whitened my teeth, and then gave me new crowns, while explaining the whole process and asking for my opinion in regards to color, size, etc. Definitely, the best dentist I ever had.
I had a dental emergency. It was after 8:00 PM. I called Dr. Morovati's office, and he offered to see me right away! I have been coming to his office for years, and I've always had great experiences.
I've been coming to see Dr. Morovati for over 15 years. He is professional, personable and very gentle! I've never had a problem, and he's kept my teeth in excellent condition.
My children and I have been coming to Dr Morovati for years. Everyone in the office is so helpful and warm and engaging. We couldn't imagine going anywhere else - we are in GOOD hands!
excellent
Have been seeing Dr. Moravati's office for almost 15 years and have no complaints. I have very sensitive teeth and do not do a good job of taking care of them all the time -- the good doctor has really helped get my dental health on track, has dealt with all of my annoying insurance issues and makes sure I follow up and get taken care of. I really appreciate the care he and his office have given me and recommend them all wholeheartedly.
very professional
He is great! Have been his patient for 20 yrs and will have much more to come.
Dr. Morovati has been excellent in providing dental care for me in number of years and I am very satisfy with his work.
Dr. Morovati has done a considerable amount of work for me and resolved various issues. He was recommended to me by a colleague and I have already recommended to others. I have never had a negative experience and am very satisfied with his professionalism, expertise and insight.
Dr. Morovati and his staff always care about your needs.
The visit is always great. The best part of the visit is that I never have to wait in the doctor's office. The front desk is very welcoming and the office atmosphere is very calming. Both the hygienist and the doctor are very good.
I have a patient of Doctor Morovati for over 25 years. He and is staff are great.
I have been a patient of Dr. Moravati for the past almost 5 years now. I trust my Dental Health to him and his crew as they are all professionals and the best in what they do. I've heard from other folks who had visited various dentists and Dr Moravati has the highest standards for his clients. My dental health has improved and it has been as a result of regular check ups and follow thought their advises over the years. I can confidently say that if you visit Dr Moravati,...
Very patient - they really took their time and even though I paid one flat fee extended my treatment with extra trays at no cost to get it just right and give me even better results than I expected. The whole staff is really friendly and considerate of scheduling issues.
I am a professional violinist on Broadway performing multiple performances weekly. I have been a patient of Dr. Morovati for many years. The outstanding staff at Century Dental has taken great care to ensure the health of my teeth, which has helped to eliminate stress to my jaw caused by playing the violin multiple hours a day. In addition, they have shown great interest in my music career, and have catered to my hours and my financial restrictions. I'm grateful for the ...
The Century Dental staff is extremely courteous and professional. My smile looks dramatically better. I greatly appreciate the effort the staff makes to ensure my teeth get as straight as possible. It has made an incredible difference, and although I still have a way to go, I couldn't be more satisfied with the results thus far..
I have been going to Dr. Morovati for almost 20 years. He is an excellent dentist and his work (fillings, etc.) stands the test of time. He always addresses concerns and does his best to accommodate special requests. The staff (technicians & reception) are extremely professional and friendly.I will continue to use his practice for as long as I live in NYC.
Been seeing Dr. Morovati for over 10 years now. Through this period, my dental health has improved significantly. He resolved all my earlier issues with bad fillings, complications with a previous root canal and other recurrent problems. Very good advice on dental hygiene and truly cares for improving the dental health of his patients.
I am very happy with my experience and highly recommend Dr. Morovati.
I've been going to Dr. Morovati for over 10 years. Excellent care, with an excellent and professional staff. Highly recommend.
I've been coming here for over 20 years and he is the best!!!
I find the care absolutely beneficial the dr. is most accomadating to my needs especially the problems that arise from my teeth. The care is excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Mehran Morovati, DDS?

Visit Dr. Morovati