Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD

Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Upper Saint Clair, PA. She practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read her story

1131 Boyce Rd Ste A

Upper Saint Clair, PA 15241

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Barroner's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

From your first phone call, to your consult, surgery and follow-up care we will always treat you with the compassion and the individual attention you deserve in a safe comfortable environment.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Barroner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barroner

Dr. Barroner?
Dr. Barroner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
My experience with Elevated Oral & Implant Surgery has been perfect! From my initial appointment consultation and x-rays to the surgical implant procedure, Dr Barroner, Rose, and the rest of the staff have made the experience painless and stress free. The facility is elegant and clean. I was comfortable and calm as Dr Barroner performed the surgery for my implant. Everything was carefully explained and I was shown the before and after x-Ray of my implant. Dr Barroner called at the end of t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Great care! Was wonderful with my 10 year old son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Dr. Barroner was professional, quick, and proficient, and she managed to put me at ease, despite my tenseness and nervousness -- even as she had to ultimately extract my broken wisdom tooth. And her waiting area was clean, nicely decorated and calming, very spa-like. Her staff was kind, patient and very helpful, too, in dealing with my dental emergency.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Dr. Barroner and her wonderful staff turned a broken tooth emergency into a stress free extraction. Special thanks for accommodating me on short notice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Barroner for an Implant. She was very knowledge and courteous through out the process. She made sure I was comfortable with the process. I would recommend her to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
The doctor and her assistants were definitely worth the drive. I had little to no pain after the surgery and was back to work in no time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I had recent surgery with Dr. Barroner. She was most kind and most compassionate with a friendly disposition. She also diagnosed and treated me with efficiency. She follows up with me and my progress, reminding me to call if questions or problems. Her office and facilities are attractive and easy to access with free parking. Obviously, I recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I was in an emergency situation with a wisdom tooth and in great pain. Dr. Barroner's office fit me into their schedule THAT DAY. I am grateful. Office staff is efficient, professional and kind. I highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I work in the dental field and had many choices in oral surgery but glad I chose Dr. Barroner. Everything went well and worth the drive from the North Hills. Rose was very helpful with our questions, Thanks for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I was very impressed with her explanation of the dental procedure that she was doing on me. She made me feel completely at ease. I was not happy to have to have the work done but I felt I was in very capable hands. Another very important fact was how very through her assistant was explaining my post surgery instructions. I was given a complete list of instructions, but I was also given a complete verbal rundown. The entire office is an example of how I wished all doctor's offices were run.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I was most positively moved by the compassion and caring demonstrated Dr. Barroner and by her entire staff. I very much appreciated the thorough analysis and review of my medical case prior to surgery. After surgery, Dr. Barroner made it clear she was available to me regarding complications or questions. While I anticipated complications and pain, I had virtually neither. In fact, I returned to work the very next day. I did take one OTC pain reliever just in case.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Dr. Barroner is unbelievable. From her first check up to weeks after surgery, she tells you that she is available whenever you need her, whether it be Friday night or Monday morning. Her staff, from secretary to nurse, were also great. It is a great place for a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Dr. Barroner is pleasant, professional and made me feel totally comfortable as her patient. I was seen within 24 hours of calling after breaking a tooth. Her office is sleek and clean and she has state of the art diagnostic equipment. My surgery was scheduled immediately and she and her staff explained the extraction and implant procedure in terms that I could understand. My surgery went well and Dr. Barroner and her staff followed up with phone calls for 2 days to monitor my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I had my wisdom teeth removed in November, and I was thoroughly impressed! Dr. Barroner and her staff were very welcoming and professional, and made me feel at ease the entire time! The facility was top notch, and I would definitely recommend friends and family to try this great new practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Awesome experience from a caring, passionate, knowledgeable Doc. Relaxing office and great staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Barroner?

Insurance accepted