Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery •  Female • Age 38

Dr. Barroner

Elevated Oral & Implant Surgery

1131 Boyce Rd Ste A Upper Saint Clair, PA 15241

Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Upper Saint Clair, PA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Barroner to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Barroner's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Dr. Barroner accepts

Dr. Barroner accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
UPMC PPO

Dr. Barroner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barroner

Dr. Barroner?
I went for a consultation to have a molar removed. I did not end up going to this oral surgeon, but they charged me for the consultation. Did NO WORK, no xrays, nothing!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Overcharged – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
A great experience, Dr. Barroner made me feel at ease and described the procedure in detail and performed the operation exceptionally well do that I had very little or no discomfort. I highly recommend Dr. Barroner and her staff for any oral or implant surgery.
Sharon – Apr 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Oral Surgery is a very stressful experience. I was very apprehensive about what to expect and not happy about having a tooth extracted. Dr. Meghan Barroner was very professional. She gave a very competent explanation of what to expect and from my perspective as a patient she displayed excellent oral surgical skills. She did a follow call later that evening to check how I was recovering. I recommend Dr. Barroner to anyone in need of oral surgery.
Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I had a rear molar removed, first tooth removal since I was 15...that was 54 years ago...so I was nervous and very much uncertain about pain and recovery. The process was absolutely smooth and the Dr and her staff are marvelously in both their expertise and how they interact with patients. I felt completely heard, and any questions I had or concerns, were addressed to my satisfaction. Pain was inevitable, but so minimal I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. It never did. I'd told the Dr that I was very hard to numb up (I really am)....she spent 98% of the time making absolutely sure I was NUMB! What a relief. Recovery is going very well....I'm absolutely confident in any medical procedures I might have there in the future and recommend this office highly to anyone in need of oral surgery. The best, by far, I've been to.
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Dr Barroner explains the procedure in detail. Performance and follow-up are the best. She was recommended to me and I would highly recommend her. The office is run well, very courteous, accommodating.
Jerry Grubesky – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Patience and compassion all the way.
May 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
My experience with Elevated Oral & Implant Surgery has been perfect! From my initial appointment consultation and x-rays to the surgical implant procedure, Dr Barroner, Rose, and the rest of the staff have made the experience painless and stress free. The facility is elegant and clean. I was comfortable and calm as Dr Barroner performed the surgery for my implant. Everything was carefully explained and I was shown the before and after x-Ray of my implant. Dr Barroner called at the end of t
Mar 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Great care! Was wonderful with my 10 year old son.
Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Dr. Barroner was professional, quick, and proficient, and she managed to put me at ease, despite my tenseness and nervousness -- even as she had to ultimately extract my broken wisdom tooth. And her waiting area was clean, nicely decorated and calming, very spa-like. Her staff was kind, patient and very helpful, too, in dealing with my dental emergency.
Dan Bates in PA, PA – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Dr. Barroner and her wonderful staff turned a broken tooth emergency into a stress free extraction. Special thanks for accommodating me on short notice.
Denise in PA – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Barroner for an Implant. She was very knowledge and courteous through out the process. She made sure I was comfortable with the process. I would recommend her to family and friends.
Chris in Canonsburg PA – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
The doctor and her assistants were definitely worth the drive. I had little to no pain after the surgery and was back to work in no time.
Pittsburgh, PA – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I had recent surgery with Dr. Barroner. She was most kind and most compassionate with a friendly disposition. She also diagnosed and treated me with efficiency. She follows up with me and my progress, reminding me to call if questions or problems. Her office and facilities are attractive and easy to access with free parking. Obviously, I recommend her highly.
Jeff Krantz in Upper St. Clair – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I was in an emergency situation with a wisdom tooth and in great pain. Dr. Barroner's office fit me into their schedule THAT DAY. I am grateful. Office staff is efficient, professional and kind. I highly recommend this practice.
Mike DeGregorio in Pittsburgh, PA – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I work in the dental field and had many choices in oral surgery but glad I chose Dr. Barroner. Everything went well and worth the drive from the North Hills. Rose was very helpful with our questions, Thanks for everything!
Pittsburgh, PA – Jun 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I was very impressed with her explanation of the dental procedure that she was doing on me. She made me feel completely at ease. I was not happy to have to have the work done but I felt I was in very capable hands. Another very important fact was how very through her assistant was explaining my post surgery instructions. I was given a complete list of instructions, but I was also given a complete verbal rundown. The entire office is an example of how I wished all doctor's offices were run.
Arlene in Canonsburg, PA – Jun 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I was most positively moved by the compassion and caring demonstrated Dr. Barroner and by her entire staff. I very much appreciated the thorough analysis and review of my medical case prior to surgery. After surgery, Dr. Barroner made it clear she was available to me regarding complications or questions. While I anticipated complications and pain, I had virtually neither. In fact, I returned to work the very next day. I did take one OTC pain reliever just in case.
Jeff Krantz in Upper St. Clair – Apr 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Dr. Barroner is unbelievable. From her first check up to weeks after surgery, she tells you that she is available whenever you need her, whether it be Friday night or Monday morning. Her staff, from secretary to nurse, were also great. It is a great place for a patient.
Pittsburgh – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
Dr. Barroner is pleasant, professional and made me feel totally comfortable as her patient. I was seen within 24 hours of calling after breaking a tooth. Her office is sleek and clean and she has state of the art diagnostic equipment. My surgery was scheduled immediately and she and her staff explained the extraction and implant procedure in terms that I could understand. My surgery went well and Dr. Barroner and her staff followed up with phone calls for 2 days to monitor my condition.
Lois in Pittsburgh, PA – Jan 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?
I had my wisdom teeth removed in November, and I was thoroughly impressed! Dr. Barroner and her staff were very welcoming and professional, and made me feel at ease the entire time! The facility was top notch, and I would definitely recommend friends and family to try this great new practice!
Ryan Laing in Pittsburgh, PA – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meghan Barroner, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Barroner?

From your first phone call, to your consult, surgery and follow-up care we will always treat you with the compassion and the individual attention...Read more

Dr. Barroner grew up in Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania and moved to southwestern Pennsylvania to complete her undergraduate studies at Washington & Jefferson...Read more

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery