Dr. Mazen Saad, DDS

Dr. Mazen Saad, DDS

3 reviews

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Saad, DDS is an esteemed member of the Doctor Mastery Program. The five-year program consists of clinical training conducted by world renowned clinicians, from building on foundational skills and advancing to mastery of the most complex dental care. Upon completion of the five-year program, Dr. Saad, DDS will achieve a Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) held by only 7% of general dentists in the United States, as well as increase access to dental care. Education DDS, University of Maryland Dental School - Baltimore, MD. BS - Biology, University of Maryland Baltimore County - Baltimore, MD. Continuing Education & Professional Memberships. Invisalign Certified, Advanced education in extractions, crowns/bridges, removable prosthodontics and restorative dentistry. Life & Hobbies Dr. Saad was recently married over the summer. Dr. Saad's hobbies and interests include soccer (favorite team is Manchester United), football (a Dallas Cowboys fan), watching movies and spending time with friends and family.Read more

Dental Care of Columbia

Learn about this dentist

"When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them that I make people smile, literally. I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to provide my patients with compassionate, satisfying dental experiences." My Mission: "Dentistry continues to grow by leaps and bounds. In order to consistently offer premium care, you have to stay educated about new advancements and pro-actively seek out new ways to further your expertise. I'm committed to doing this, so my patients know their oral health is in good hands. I really enjoy helping them improve their lives; it's great to be appreciated for quality work and honest caring." Personal Attention Professional Care: "Patients are my top priority, and I will do everything in my power to ensure they receive the best treatment possible. I'm always looking for opportunities that will allow me to grow professionally and advance in my career, that way I can always be providing optimal care to my patients."Read more

Personal Bio

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saad to family and friends
3.7
based on 3 total surveys
Dr. Saad's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Mazen Saad, DDS?

Compare Dr. Saad

Compare this Dentist
More Dentists at Dental Care of Columbia

Dr. Saad says...

Life & Hobbies

Dr. Saad's Care Philosophy

Dr. Saad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Dr. Saad does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Saad and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Saad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Saad does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Saad and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.