Dr. Matthew Yeh, DDS

Dr. Matthew Yeh, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Matthew Yeh is an Orthodontist and a professional member of the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontics.

Yeh Orthodontics

3100 Squalicum Pkwy Ste 102

Bellingham, WA 98225

Learn about Dr. Yeh

Dr. YehA s enthusiasm, energy, and committment to excellence are the building blocks of his Orthodontic practice. With over 11 years of experience he has created thousands of beautiful smiles in the beautiful Northwest. Patients and parents both benefit from his openness, approachability, and his efforts to communicate throughout the duration of Orthodontic treatment. Dr. Yeh also possesses a broad cultural diversity, mastery of three foreign languages, and is a notable expert in technology. Dr. Yeh recieved a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) degree from the University of Wales in Great Britain. He pursued his Orthodontic work at the University of Louisville in Kentucky and received an Advanced Orthodontics Training certificate, a Masters of Science in Oral Biology (MS), and a Masters of Science in Public Health (MSPH). He served on the faculty in Louisville and has published in professional journals. Dr. Yeh stays on the cutting-edge of his profession by maintaining memberships in the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontics. Additionally, Dr. Yeh and his staff compliment each other very well. Several staff members have worked with him since he arrived in this area. The apparent unity of Doctor and staff gives evidence of a well-oiled machine whereby our parents and our patients receive the best of care. Most notable in this stage of life is his devotion to his family. He enjoys spending most of his nonworking time with his wife and two children, though he does have additional hobbies and interests which include golf, travel, and photography. His generosity toward the community is equally notable.

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Yeh is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Yeh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yeh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yeh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yeh to family and friends
Dr. Yeh's Performance
i loved my expirience i dont have any complants. everyone was very kind. i didnt have any issues and am impressed on how great my teeth turned out.
This was the only orthodontist who didn't want to pull teeth and I loved the experience coming here. The staff was always amazing and scheduling was quick and easy.
Dr. Yeh and his staff did an excellent job with my daughter. She now has a beautiful smile! Every time we came in, everyone was always friendly. My daughter never once complained about coming into the office. I felt like everyone in the office cared about giving my daughter the best care. I would highly recommend Dr. Yeh and his staff to anyone!
My experience with this company was very fulfilling, my teeth are straighter and healthier feeling then before. i have many comlements on how my teeth are straight. Thank you very much.
I brought my 2 daughters to Dr. Yeh for their braces. He was least invasive, which was what we wanted, but thorough and my girls teeth turned out great.
Great! Everything went very smooth and faster than I than I thought it would!!
great
Dr Yeh and co were very friendly and I feel like i had a overall good experince getting my braces. had some problems at first getting a full understanding of problems and fixes but other then that everything was great.
my experience was good they were very good at listening and they did not hurt me they treated my teeth with care .
I started when I was 7 years old and now finishing as a 14 year old and it was great only 2 appointments with pain out of my whole experience. I would totally tell people to come to Dr. Yeh!
Throughout my year and 1/2 with Dr.Yeh and his staff I have had no trouble with my braces other than a few broken brackets every now and then. I love their staff and always walk out of the building with a smile.
Everyone is very nice and explains things very well. Everyone gets along great and makes me feel comfortable.
My experience was wonderful. The results are stunning and i am so happy to have gone to doctor yeh's for my braces. thank you staff for your kindness and for explaining and showing me the way for a perfect smile.
I really liked it here and i feel happy now that my teeth are straight and nice.
I have enjoyed my experience here, they are very friendly!
My experience was great. They were able to take you through everything really good and so that you understand it.
The braces took a long time but worth it in the end.
i had my braces for a little over 2 years. my sister had them before me so i knew what to expect. i was good i am happy with the end result
Dr. Yeh really helped improve my teeth and smile. I'am very happy with the results too.
Dr Yeh and his phenomenal staff made what could have been an awkward adult orthodontist experience a pleasant one instead. When Invisalign didn't quite provide the desired results, Dr. Yeh finished with traditional braces and bands. Treatment time was extended, but my "witch tooth" has been pulled forward and my bottom teeth no longer resemble falling dominoes. I wholeheartedly recommend anyone contemplating having their teen straightened, to call for a consultation. Smiles for all ages!
My experience was wonderful.
I had a great time here at Yeh Orthodontics, and the staff is very nice. Dr. Yeh is too!
Very capable and friendly staff. Dr. Yeh is very competent and willing to serve. Our experience was very pleasant! I would highly recommend them!
always accomidating, friendly staff and excellent work.
I had a great experience and was thrilled with the outcome!
iloved being able to laugh with everybody and have a nice quick visit!
I had my braces for 2 years and everyone was very kind and supportive
My experience with Yeh Orthodontics was wonderful! Him and his entire staff team really strive to make sure all of their patients go home with beautiful teeth. Today after two and a half years, I get to go home brace free!
He was great but scheduling was often difficult
Very patient with my hectic schedule, staff at both Lynden and Bellingham offices very helpful and friendly.
Staff here are always willing to help you out with problems and are understanding when you mess up a bracket and need it to be fixed.
Dr. Yeh attempted to use braces to pull down one of my teeth that was unfortunately fused to my jaw. I was lucky enough to be one of the few where this wasn't going to work. Dr. Yeh quickly realized this wasn't working, and helped me get it fixed while keeping the braces on for the minimal amount of time. Thank you Dr. Yeh!
Excellent experience.
My time with Yeh Orthodontics was a great as they tried to fix my teeth. Would highly encourage to visit them as they offer a great team and can take very important decision on how your teeth should end up.
Dr. Yeh has treated all 4 of my girls with now 3 completed. We have always been treated well, the staff is amazing and very accomodating. Lisa Nielsen
SO the team here at Yeh had 2 years to fix my sons teeth and they did it. Each visit was great, in a pinch they worked us in when needed . Entire staff from the front desk to the gals in back were always kind and efficient. WE appreciate each and everyone of you. Also liked the fact that Dr. Yeh never took shortcuts, wanted the best smile and bite for my child. Thanks everyone!
i had a great experience how they treat you with care :)
they were nice and my teeth look good
they took my crooked teeth and made them all nice and straight i couldn't ask for more
The provider gave me an accurate diagnosis and help when I needed it. I felt that he explained the procedures well. So did the technicians.
I've been a patent of Dr. Yeh for over seven years. He has given me the perfect smile that i wanted.
It has been awesome having my braces on and they didn't felt miss placed or anything. I would for sure recommend Yeh to my friends and family.
My experience was good and my end result was what was desired. It took way longer than I would have liked to have braces on but it was worth it.
Many challenges with our treatment and Dr. Yeh was very patient and took the time to explain everything in detail. With another child up and coming for braces I look forward to spending time with his staff again as they are friendly and very personable and we look forward to all of our appointments.
From the first time we came in, to every appointment, to the end. Dr Yeh and staff have been wonderful, caring, and go out of their way to make your child and parent feel like they are part of the team. Thank you for all your hard work.
I love coming here it is friendly and Dr. Yeh is always fast but makes everything clear and easy.
loved getting to have Dr. Yeh do my braces. It took about 2 and a half years but it was so worth it! Thanks Dr. Yeh!!
I love this team. They have taken care of two of our children and they now have beautiful smiles. We are very happy with the work they have done for us. They have truly made us feel like we are important. Their service is impeccable.
Yeh has everything I could want or need. Everyone is so incredibly friendly & welcoming. I could always get a last minute appointment if I had a problem. I've had virtually no concerns or worries about my braces at all.
long i found it easy to forget when my next appointments were
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Yeh, DDS?

Hospitals where Dr. Yeh has admitting privileges