Dr. Matthew Wimmer, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 26 reviews.
Author:
Excellent, Extremely competent, current with technology I will stick with Dr. Wimmer. And I've been in many dentist chairs in my 77 years.
Author:
Highly professional: skilled at using the most up to date sophisticated tools and technology; friendly! Well organized! Free parking! Caring atmosphere! Fantastic sense of humor!
Author:
Detail oriented, great personality, and the ability to smile and eat real food with teeth anchored in my head. I do not feel insecure about being in public, smiling or eating! He's a Great Doctor!
Author:
Evaluates the problem quickly and always provides the best treatment. Skilled, friendly team!
Author:
I really like this dental office. All of my needs were met and all the Staff and Hygenists make you feel welcome and cared for. Dr. Wimmer has a super bedside manner.
Author:
Dr. Wimmer and his staff are the most patient focused, caring team that I have had the privilege of being treated by in my 64 years. I would and have recommended him to friends, family, co-workers and complete strangers who mentioned they were having dental and dentist issues. He and his staff are the best! They have stuck by me until they find the very best solution for any dental problem I've had.
Author:
Dr. Wimmer is the most through and professional dentist I've experienced in over 40 years of going to dentists. He spends the time to do a very thorough exam and then shows and explains what you need done next and what can wait. I appreciated his chair side manner and I would have to say him and his staff made me feel the most comfortable and relaxed I've ever felt at a dental visit. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone who wants a friendly, patient centered dental experience.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Wimmer and his staff. They are very professional and always so friendly. I feel like I get excellent care. Thank you!
Author:
Dr. Wimmer is great. He's gentle and very friendly. I am kind of phobic about dentists and he always has nitrous for me to use if needed. His staff are also very nice to work with. He now has a woman who does Botox in the office. She does it on the face for wrinkles, or as I used it, for TMJ, jaw pain and headaches. The Botox has already made a huge difference to my headaches, so that's a huge plus that they offer that as nothing else has really helped my headaches in the past.
Author:
A special shout out to Dr. Allison Cohen and Vicki the assistant. My recent Crown prep and subsequent crown installation was the easiest and least painful that I've ever had. Believe me I have had a few! The whole staff is very friendly man makes it pleasant as it can be.
Author:
At my last appointment, there was no dentist in the office (and this was after they had rescheduled with me twice in one week). I find this unacceptable, but after speaking with the office, I didn't get the sense they think anything is wrong with this. If they cared about their patients, a dentist would conduct exams or they would at least tell patients no dentist would be present. I now have a questionable diagnosis on a tooth. Looking for a new dentist!
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Wimmer for your dental care. He is professional, highly qualified and demonstrates a very genuine and positive approach with his patients. His staff does a wonderful job of making patients feel welcomed and comfortable. My initial visit was extremely comprehensive and Dr. Wimmer took his time explaining the results of the exam and answered all my questions. In addition, the hygienist completed the best cleaning I've ever had!
Very professional staff!
Author:
Dr. Wimmer and Dr. Cohen run a very professional, friendly, and thorough office. Everyone is great at explaining procedures before they are going to take place and talking through things as they are happening. If one has a fear of the Dentist, this is the place for you!
Author:
I think it was the first time where I had my teeth cleaned, where there was no discomfort. She listened to my needs, and took great care during the whole process. Not very often can you say you trust a dentist in their staff, but I have trust what they do and they do a great job of taking care of me. Highly recommend Dr. Wimmer and his staff!
Author:
Excellent hygenist--- most thorough exam I have ever had. Dr. Wimmer was also excellent. Gave thorough exam and welcomed any questions I had. I would recommend this dental practice to others looking for a dentist.
Author:
Amazing doctor has done outstanding work for my mouth. Diagnosed the problems and presented a clear cut plan of action. Extremely friendly and timely. I will never go to another dentist.
Author:
very good Doctors were pleasant and knowledgeable of my problem.
Author:
This practice is amazing. Very kind, extremely professional, willing to explain all procedures. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wimmer and staff for all dental needs.
Author:
Would recommend. Staff and Doctor winner polite and professional.