Dr. Matthew Tonioli, DDS

Dr. Matthew Tonioli, DDS

Endodontics  |
Dr. Matthew Tonioli, DDS is a dentist who practices in Mesa, AZ. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

6755 E Superstition Springs Blvd Ste 101

Learn about Dr. Tonioli

• Endodontics

• Abscess

• Root Canal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Tonioli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tonioli has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Tonioli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tonioli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tonioli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tonioli to family and friends
Dr. Tonioli's Performance
Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Tonioli, was very patient and took extra time to get the right treatment for my needs. He and his staff made my experience one that surpassed my expectations
in Chandler, AZ |
Good experience. Would recommend for root canal procedure. Patient and kind. Good technique and gentle with the shots.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
I had tooth that was causing pain and my genetal dentist referred me to Superstition Endodonics. Dr. Tonioli examined the tooth and took new xrays. After a thourough review of my options, I decided to proceed with a root canal. Dr. T & his staff explained the procedure and constantly assured I was OK throughout the procedure. The entire procedure was less painful than a regular filling & there was no pain after the procedure. If you ever need a root canal, Dr T & his staff is the place to go
Mesa AZ |
He really listened to me and addressed all of my concerns, made my scary experience not so scary, thank you so much!!
in Gilbert, AZ |
my daughter was very scared to go to the dentist. Dr Tonioli and Heidi made it so easy, very nice and professional. An experience as good as can be at a dentist!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
My root canal procedure went very well. Next follow up is in a year which is very reassuring. I highly recommend Dr. Tonioli and his staff for any endodontal procedure.
Gilbert, AZ |
Wonderful office! They were able to get me in for a same day completely painless root canal. Dr Matt is very gentle, efficient and funny too! You'll have a wonderful dental experience here.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Today was my first visit to the Superstition Springs Endodontics Office. I was extremely elated and amazed in the professionalism and services I received. No one likes a Root Canal, least of all me. However, if you must undergo this procedure then this is the absolute best place to go, and Dr. Tonioli is the man to see. I had no pain or discomfort during the entire process, and I find this exceptional because I unfortunately have undergone several Root Canals in the past.
Gold Canyon, AZ |
Dr. Tonioli and staff are extremely professional, friendly and helpful. Very pleased with quality of work and all questions were answered clearly without feeling rushed. Highly recommend.
in Apache Junction, AZ |
I was worried about having this root canal because of one that I had with a different doctor. But Dr Tonioli and his assistant Heidi took all the worry and pain out of it. I slept great and woke up with no pain. I would recommen Dr Tonioli and his assistant Heidi to anyone who needs what he offers. Great work, Thank you.
in Phoenix |
Excellent,prompt and competent and pleasant service.Both Dr Tonioli and assistant,Heidi were very competent and pleasant.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Very considerate. He and his assistant kept asking if I was doing okay. My treatment was started at the scheduled time and it took exactly as long as he said it would. Five hours later and I'm still in no pain.
Phoenix, AZ |
Very caring doctor with a well organized office!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Tonioli is friendly, thorough and explained the procedure before he began the work. Following the procedure he explained what I could expect in the next hours and days regarding potential pain and what to do. His staff was equally thorough. Altogether a pleasant experience. This was my third experience with him for a root canal, and they were consistently good.
in Mesa, AZ |
I was worried about this trip because I was having a root canal on my front tooth. The staff here is very friendly and had me relaxed and ready to go in no time. The work itself is top notch and was painless, I will forever be grateful for their service and professionalism. Thanks again to everyone at the office.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Being fearful of the dentist, i was nervous but upon my arrival the entire office staff made me feel welcome and at ease. Dr. Tonioli was very friendly, and funny! He was very detailed in his explanation of my procedure and made me feel very comfortable in the chair. I would highly recommend him to any and all people! As far as root canals go it was truely a great experience
in Chandler, AZ |
Great experience. Very comfortable appointment. No Pain. Very nice Doctor!! Thanks, Tim Kober
in Phoenix. Az. |
It was worth the long drive to have my root canals done by such a professional who also has a friendly, relaxing chair side manner. Happy that my dentist recommended him.
Dr Tonioli is the BEST! I was very nervous about having to have a root canal retreatment, but he & the whole staff made the whole process so easy. And best of all, pain free!! Highly recommended!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Tonioli, DDS?
Are you Dr. Tonioli?