Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Thompson

Endodontic Specialists of Colorado, PC

5745 Erindale Dr Ste 200 Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 6 years. He practices endodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Thompson accepts

Dr. Thompson accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Delta Dental
Guardian
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Thompson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Thompson?
Dr. Thompson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent overall experience! Everyone I had contact with at this office was extremely nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. Dr. Thompson was amazing. He took the time to explain everything properly and to make you feel comfortable throughout the entire visit. Will definitely recommend to my patients, family and friends. 5 star all the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson made me feel at ease with my first root canal. He answered my questions, his staff was very professional, and if I ever need another root canal, I'd definitely go back to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson is very skilled, and was thorough and kind. He was attentive in details, explained clearly and answered all questions in language I could relate to. He also reviewed all x-rays and explained the problem and options available. He was also attentive to the family member who came with me, explaining the procedure to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr Thompson and Jackie were very professional and caring. They made sure I was not in any pain and kept me comfortable during my procedure. Thank you again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson made me feel very relaxed and comfortable while performing 2 root canals. He has the gift of being on top of his field and yet, you feel that he is your best friend. I would recommend Dr. Thompson to anyone who is need of professional dental care. Sincerely Fr. Peter Raleigh Pastor of Holy Innocents Catholic Church
Very kind and caring
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
The root canal was as painless as it could be and nothing compared to the pain before treatment. Dr Thompson was gentle and thorough and explained what he was doing during the procedure. I recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
I've had several root canals done by this practice, the last 2 by Dr. Thompson. He and his team are thorough, professional, courteous, and careful to explain what's going on. In addition, Dr. Thompson seems to enjoy his work, sometimes singing while he works! If a root canal could ever be considered fun, my experience with Dr. Thompson comes the closest. Precautious, his assistant this last time, even went and got me a snack when I mentioned I hadn't eaten all day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Great work and easygoing atmosphere, couldn’t be better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Was seen on an emergency basis before I flew out of state the next day. This office was amazing, from front desk through procedure. Appreciated all staff and Dr. Thompsons thoroughness and openness through the entire procedure. Would recommend anyone and will request to go back here again if ever need be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Both Dr. Thompson and his assistant were through, thoughtful & professional. Would trust them again in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
What a great experience with Dr. Thompson. I had a fairly complicated root canal that he completed very successfully. His attention to detail and keeping me informed throughout the procedure were excellent. I will definitely recommend him and his office to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson and his assistant are very pleasant and professional and although all the specialists are probably in this category, I am glad that they were the team that performed the root canal I had to have done. They tried to make me as comfortable as they could and answered all of my questions. I better understand the procedure now and I believe I got the best care I could get. I certainly would recommend them. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson is amazing! Perfectionist. Spot on accuracy. Great "bedside manner" as they say. Friendly, talented, very nice gentleman! I'm already recommending him to friends! Thanks Dr. Thompson, for your professionalism and caring attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson was very patient and kind during my root canal visit. I was really nervous, but with his explanation and gentle touch, my root canal was actually not bad at all! I would definitely recommend him to a friend. Thanks for taking me out of pain, Doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Thompson?