Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS

Endodontics •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Thompson

2099 W Us Highway 50 Ste 150-A Pueblo, CO 81008

Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Pueblo, CO and has been practicing for 7 years. He practices endodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thompson

Dr. Thompson?
Dr. Thompson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS
From start to finish, the appointment was all about me and my comfort. Dr. Thompson explained what he was going to do during my root canal and kept me informed before doing something so I knew what to expect. Essentially a painless experience. The dental assistants Lyndsey and Linda were both outstanding as well.
Johanna E McCarthy – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
I moved here from Santa Rosa, California and luckily I was able to find good dentists when living there. I am now 73 years old and live in Cripple Creek, Co. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Matthew Thompson,DDS and his staff.. They were the best..i actually had a complicated root canal without any pain! And the job Dr Thompson did on my tooth was even far superior to Californias best. Thank you again for great Care.
Marilyn Karloske – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson and his team were phenomenal demonstrating outstanding professionalism and technical skill. I definitely recommend Dr. Thompson and the staff at Endodontic Specialists of Colorado for anyone needing first rate endodontic care.
Colorado Springs, CO – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Excellent overall experience! Everyone I had contact with at this office was extremely nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. Dr. Thompson was amazing. He took the time to explain everything properly and to make you feel comfortable throughout the entire visit. Will definitely recommend to my patients, family and friends. 5 star all the way.
Andrew R in Colorado Springs, CO – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson made me feel at ease with my first root canal. He answered my questions, his staff was very professional, and if I ever need another root canal, I'd definitely go back to him.
Andrea in Colorado Springs, CO – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson is very skilled, and was thorough and kind. He was attentive in details, explained clearly and answered all questions in language I could relate to. He also reviewed all x-rays and explained the problem and options available. He was also attentive to the family member who came with me, explaining the procedure to her.
Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr Thompson and Jackie were very professional and caring. They made sure I was not in any pain and kept me comfortable during my procedure. Thank you again!
CO – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson made me feel very relaxed and comfortable while performing 2 root canals. He has the gift of being on top of his field and yet, you feel that he is your best friend. I would recommend Dr. Thompson to anyone who is need of professional dental care. Sincerely Fr. Peter Raleigh Pastor of Holy Innocents Catholic Church
Father Raleigh in Trinidad, CO – Sep 21, 2018
Very kind and caring
Aug 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
The root canal was as painless as it could be and nothing compared to the pain before treatment. Dr Thompson was gentle and thorough and explained what he was doing during the procedure. I recommend him and his staff.
Lou in Colorado Springs – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
I've had several root canals done by this practice, the last 2 by Dr. Thompson. He and his team are thorough, professional, courteous, and careful to explain what's going on. In addition, Dr. Thompson seems to enjoy his work, sometimes singing while he works! If a root canal could ever be considered fun, my experience with Dr. Thompson comes the closest. Precautious, his assistant this last time, even went and got me a snack when I mentioned I hadn't eaten all day.
Axel in Colorado Springs, CO – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Great work and easygoing atmosphere, couldn’t be better
May 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Was seen on an emergency basis before I flew out of state the next day. This office was amazing, from front desk through procedure. Appreciated all staff and Dr. Thompsons thoroughness and openness through the entire procedure. Would recommend anyone and will request to go back here again if ever need be.
Sarah L in Penrose – Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Both Dr. Thompson and his assistant were through, thoughtful & professional. Would trust them again in the future.
Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
What a great experience with Dr. Thompson. I had a fairly complicated root canal that he completed very successfully. His attention to detail and keeping me informed throughout the procedure were excellent. I will definitely recommend him and his office to all my family and friends.
Bill B in Colorado Springs, CO – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson and his assistant are very pleasant and professional and although all the specialists are probably in this category, I am glad that they were the team that performed the root canal I had to have done. They tried to make me as comfortable as they could and answered all of my questions. I better understand the procedure now and I believe I got the best care I could get. I certainly would recommend them. Thank you.
Mike in Woodland Park, Co. – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson is amazing! Perfectionist. Spot on accuracy. Great "bedside manner" as they say. Friendly, talented, very nice gentleman! I'm already recommending him to friends! Thanks Dr. Thompson, for your professionalism and caring attitude.
Colorado Springs – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?
Dr. Thompson was very patient and kind during my root canal visit. I was really nervous, but with his explanation and gentle touch, my root canal was actually not bad at all! I would definitely recommend him to a friend. Thanks for taking me out of pain, Doc!
Denver, CO – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Thompson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Thompson?

• Endodontics