Dr. Matthew Sorkin, DDS

Dr. Matthew Sorkin, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Matthew Sorkin earned his dental degree from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, after obtaining his bachelor's degree from the State University of New York at Stonybrook. He completed his general practice residency at Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Sorkin has been awarded a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Matthew Sorkin is a General Dentist serving the New Jersey area for more than 30 years. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association New Jersey Dental Association Middlesex County Dental Society International Congress of Oral Implantologists AWARDS & ACCOLADES Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry FORMS OF PAYMENT Accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and CareCredit Patient Financing. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Cigna Delta Dental Premier OFFICE HOURS Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Alternate Saturday's: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM

Caring Dental of Spotswood

418 Main St

Spotswood, NJ 08884

Learn about Dr. Sorkin

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Sorkin Professional attention to detail provided by the staff at Caring Dental. Had a fantastic visit and there was no wait time.

This content was provided by Dr. Sorkin Best dentist experience ever! Dr Sorkin's new office is state of the art. The atmosphere is extremely inviting and the rooms are incredibly tranquil and "zen" for those patients who have dentist anxiety. 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!

This content was provided by Dr. Sorkin I usually needed sedation for larger dental procedures, but took a chance to try without on Dr. Sorkin's advice and was very surprised. No pain or discomfort and much less anxiety for future appointments!! HIghly recommend talking with Dr. Sorkin if you have general anxiety with dental procedures

This content was provided by Dr. Sorkin "

Dr. Matthew Sorkin is a General Dentist serving the New Jersey area for more than 30 years. Dr. Sorkin is experienced in Crowns, Bridges and Dentures. He is a professional member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Dental Association and the New Jersey Dental Association. Dr. Matthew Sorkin was also Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry.

Join Our Dental Family of Friends! We would love the opportunity to show you what truly exceptional dental care is all about. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our family. Our entire team has received special training in providing comfortable, quality dental care, and we love what we do!

If you are in pain, or feel you need urgent care we will schedule a priority appointment to address you needs.In his many years of practice Dr. Sorkin has helped people with all sorts of concerns, and he would like to help you."

• Chipped Tooth

• Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Transillumination
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook-Bs Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Columbia University College Of Dental Medicine-Dds
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • General Practice-Hackensack University Medical Center
  • Hackensack U Med Ctr
  • Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sorkin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sorkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sorkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sorkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sorkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sorkin to family and friends
Dr. Sorkin's Performance
Today was my first appointment with Dr. Sorkin. He did a great job of taking his time and being very thorough during my exam as well as explaining everything very clearly. The assistants and office staff were extremely friendly and helpful as well!
My first experience exceeded expectations...from front desk to Dr. Sorkin himself. Couldn't recommend more highly.
I was very tentative going in but Dr. Sorkin is a true professional and made the procedure as painless as possible. I have been to many dentists and Dr. Sorkin is truly one of the best. I will recommend him to everyone
The Best Dentist in town!!!!! Felt very relaxed, &comfortable. Everyone was very nice. Highly recommend this dentist to everyone.
Dr. Sorkin is always pleasant and his entire staff is wonderful.
Dr. Sorkin and staff are the best . I appreciate the time given exxplaining the procedure....
great
Even though I have moved out of the area, I return to Dr. Sorkin because I have so much faith in him and his staff. They have taken good care of me for almost 20 years. He always seems to have the newest technology too.
Detailed examination and clarifications to the questions.
Dr Sorkin accommodated me for an emergency visit but still spent ample time ensuring everything was perfect and explained well.
He informs as you he works so you know what to expect which is great.
Dr. Sorkin has always been very caring. Today was a cleaning and exam. Thorough job on both. No discomfort.
Clean office, very friendly staff, great tunes to keep you relaxed!!
Dr Sorkin is an amazing dentist. I am terrified of going to the dentist and he makes all that go away. He guides you through every step of what he is doing and what he is using. I truly recommend him and his staff. Amazing experience!
Walked through the steps to help me better understand the procedure.
Thank you Dr. Sorkin for making cavity filling completely painless!
great
i had a great experience with Dr Sorkins. I have a great fear of coming to a dentist . The was very relaxed and comfortable. The staff was excellent. Thank you Dr. Sorkins and staff .
completely painless
First time here and im not usually a very good patient. Dr. Sorkin was very imformative and made me feel very comfortable..
comfortable
Dr. Sorkin and his staff are wonderful. A 5 star experience every visit for the last 20 years and I drive an hour to come here. Painless, calm and spotless environment and never any concerns.
great
Effortless; painless, quick. Friendly professional service.
friendly staffs and great dentist
never an issue with anything coming here
all numb but teeth look good
Super easy and painless experience.
They got me in so quick and Diane stayed for my overdue hygiene. They were able to accommodate multiple procedures. Dr Sorkin keeps up with all the newest technologies and techniques. He keeps you distracted with great music and tv and great conversation. Hoping he never retires.
The best
As usual a great experience at Dr. Sorkin's office. Painless and friendly, loved seeing everyone. Dr. Sorkin picked the right name for his practice.
Extremely satisfied
almost fell asleep during procedure. procedure was painless and quick.
very good and nice :) :):) The office is beautiful, the examination rooms are beautiful, and comfortable. The office staff is very nice, friendly, and caring. I would highly recomend this dentist to my friends and family.
Very pleased with the time Dr Sorkin spent with me. staff was very friendly.
Love My dentist! And hygienist!! The whole office feels comfortable, friendly and professional.
It was the most enjoyable time I've ever had a dentist office!!
Dr. Sorkin and his staff are top notch dental professionals. I live an hour away and while I very much dislike the drive, his professionalism is well worth the trip.
Everyone was very helpful, and professional.
The staff at Caring Dental are always exceptionally friendly, and the doctors always do a great job!
Definitely see Dr. Sorkin! I was so scared about coming to a dentist, that I haven't seen one in years. Everyone here put me at ease! Dr. Sorkin is the nicest, gentlest, most compassionate and caring dentist I have ever seen!!! You won't be sorry coming here!
so relaxed I dosed off!
has been my dentist and my hygienist for many years. they keep my teeth in great shape,
Love the experience very friendly service.
My experiences with Dr. Sorkin and his staff for nearly two decades has always been exceptional. I am proud to be a patient of his.
pain free
Dr Sorkin and his staff were spectacular! They were very kind, greeted you with a smile and provided clear explanations for everything they did. I felt comfortable with everything from the moment I walked in. I highly recommend them!
This was my first time visiting Dr. Snorkin and I'm glad I did. He was thorough and explained everything to me. Thank you so much for everything and I will definitely be back in the future! :)
he gave me very great pointers and great attitude
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Sorkin, DDS?

Visit Dr. Sorkin