Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 42

Dr. Nelson

Southtown Dental Care

7101 E THOMAS RD Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry medical school in 2007. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nelson to book an appointment.

Dr. Nelson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nelson

Dr. Nelson?
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS
I highly recommend Southtown Dental, Dr. Nelson. Meghan, one of his dental hygienists, is top notch; gives excellent care and instruction. She's the best hygienist I've ever been to, she's amazing. I am one of those people fearful of dentists, but Dr. Nelson is kind, gentle and caring. Office staff is helpful, positive and provide great customer service.
terry erickson – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Another professional visit. Will continue to recommend Dr. Nelson and his staff. Meghan is the best.
Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
While only my second visit, I was pleased with everything! Office and staff are very welcoming. Hygienist Meagan is super! Explains in detail what she's going to do, what she's done and the progress I've made from my last visit.
Claudia Lewis – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Megan is the best! My teeth were shiny and new when she finished with my cleaning and polish. When I got home, my wife said "WOW!" "Your teeth look really good!" "I want to go to her next time." Highly recommend seeing her!
Mark – Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
I had a crown replacement today and everyone at Dr. Nelson’s office, including Dr. Nelson do everything they can to make these type of experiences as smooth and painless as possible. I always feel like they care about me and my wellbeing.
Sep 07, 2019
Matt Nelson is the best.
Pat D in Scottsdale, AZ – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
I was lucky enough to find Dr. Nelson’ office while visiting Scottsdale. I had a temporary crown come off and my wife remembered seeing an ad for Dr. Nelson at our hotel. I called his office and got the most professional and friendly person. Her name is Britany and she is also the person that greeted me when I came in. Brenda is the second person I met and took care of my dental issue within 30 minutes. She was very personable and professional. Dr. Nelson then came in to check everything and I was out the door. The entire office was extremely nice and professional. As a business professional myself I know how important your staff and appearance of your office is to the success of your business. Dr. Nelson has all of these things going for him. If I was closer than 2000 miles away he would be my new dentist. Thanks again to all of you.
Chris Hansen – Aug 13, 2019
Crown, easy peasy,
Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Dr. Nelson and his friendly staff bring the best and newest technology to his practice. Well trained and current, they never forget to provide the greatest concern for their patient's ease and comfort. Especially appreciated...explanation of procedures given in easily understood terms.
Judy – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
The office staff went out of their way to give my Mom an earlier appointment. We are both very happy with our care at this office.
Teresa Sjogren in Scottsdale – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Great service, I hope the medicine you gave me works. See you guys soon for a cleaning.
Victoria Fuller in Scottsdale , AZ – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Excellet doctor! The clinic staff is great.
ALEXANDRE MAGALHAES – May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Dr. Nelson has outstanding communication skills, and understands the importance of explaining everything he finds and everything he is doing. Very competent and thorough.
John in Scottsdale – Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Have seen Dr Nelson since the day he took over from Dr Cox. The service and care is outstanding.
Tom L in Mesa, AZ – Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
When I was home in Boston, I had a dental problem - dentist back home caused me more problems. Dr. Nelson and his staff helped me, I wish I waited until arriving in Scottsdale I could have saved myself lots of pain.
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Dr Nelson and his Hygienists, Megan, not only are they extremely knowledgeable and efficient, they are great individuals and enjoy having my dental work done. If you need dental work done,I would highly recommend Southtown Dental,close to Scottsdale Road and Thomas. When you make your first appointment tell them you read Roy’s review, when you walk out I am sure you will agree with me.
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Dr. Nelson and his staff are absolutely amazing!! They were so wonderful with my children and did all that they could to make us feel comfortable. My four year old son was extremely nervous and anxious about seeing the dentist. I was going to go in there with him while he got a cleaning but he felt so comfortable with the ladies there that he went willingly!
Mar 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Staff and Dr. Nelson are the best!
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Great Dentist and a Fantastic Staff. One of the the best dentist visit ever. Highly recommended.....
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?
Was there today for 1st appt for a crown. Both Dr. Nelson and Maddison were outstanding. So caring and kept me informed thru entire procedure. I have been going to this office since about 1970. They are the best in town and i would highly recommend them to all.
Dorothy Callaway in Scottsdale, AZ – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Nelson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Nelson?

Our care philosophy is to provide you with the best dental  experience you have ever had!

One Practice, One Doctor

Dr. Nelson has been voted a Phoenix Magazine Top Dentist and Top Cosmetic Dentist by his peers since...

• Cosmetic Dentistry