Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Matthew Navidomskis, DMD
Dr. Matthew Navidomskis, DMD is a dentist who practices in Port Charlotte, FL.

2616 Tamiami Trl Unit 8

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Tufts University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Navidomskis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Navidomskis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Navidomskis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Navidomskis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Navidomskis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Navidomskis to family and friends
Dr. Navidomskis' Performance
in Punta Gorda, FL |
My father was visiting from Canada and needed his gold crown cemented back in while he was down looking at homes for season. Dr. Matt and his entire team worked late to take care of him. I highly recommend Dragonfly Dental and Dr. Matt Navidomskis for your dentist.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dr. Matt and the entire staff at Dragonfly Dental were gentle, polite, and patient with me and my 3 kids the entire time we were there. They understood my financial concerns and worked with me to do the most important things first. We will be going back.
in Punta Gorda |
This is the "place to be" for me. The mood and vibe here is very relaxed and friendly from the front desk to the ladies that took my xrays to the Dr. himself. I cannot put it into the exact words but Dr. Matt and all the good folks at Dragonfly Dental really care and go out of their way to show it.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Everyone from the front desk to taking my xrays to the dentist Dr. Matt were SO NICE and SO GENUINE. I never knew that I could feel so "at home" around people I was meeting for the first time. I could tell that they were sympathetic to my pain and very patient with me even though I have always had a tough time taking xrays. Thank-you for such a comfortable and friendly visit.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dr. Matt and his team make dentistry look easy and stress free. Excellent and welcoming facility and wonderful service with smiles all around. Great work everyone!
in Port Charlotte, FL |
The doctor here went out of his way to see me as a patient at the end of the day on Friday afternoon when my back crown fell off and I was in a lot of pain. Very compassionate doctor and many staff who took their time to help.
in Venice, FL |
My mother dropped her lower snapon denture on the floor of the bathroom and broke it in half. The doctor here (Dr. Matt) got my mom's denture for her implants fixed the same day and was very fair with pricing too. I will be back and making the drive down from Venice and I am happy to finally find a dentist I can trust.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Everyone here from Cathy on the phone to Allison and Erin were so friendly and patient answering all my questions. I had been seen at 3 other dental offices for opinions on my teeth and all of the other offices quoted me over $10,000. Dr. Matt came up with some other treatment options the other offices didn't even discuss with me or offer me. I don't know why they didn't. All of the people here are A+ quality and I have recommended them to many coworkers who have said the same good things back.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
I want to start out saying how surprised I was to have such a great experience here after many years of being treated rudely. Everyone was so professional and friendly from my first phone call to my return appointments for my cleaning and filling. I will be moving the rest of my family to Dragonfly for our new dentist. So happy to make the move here.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Most patient and calming doctor I've been to (dentist or otherwise). Relaxed and don to earth apoach to dentistry. Highly recommended.
in Venice, FL |
I am a health services researcher with 15 years of experience in medical and public health education, and I would recommend this practice to absolutely anyone. This is what person-centered dental care looks like! I've always been terrified of the dentist but my recent visit to Dr. Matt and Dragonfly Dental couldn't have been better. The staff was very helpful explaining my insurance and the dentist was very down to earth and friendly.
in Arcadia, FL |
Nice office and friendly people smiling a lot made me feel comfortable. Got me in the same day. Even though I drove from Arcadia, it was worth the drive. Recommended highly.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
I needed to find a new dentist after my local dentist sold his practice and I was unhappy with the new dentist who bought it. I found Dr. Matt after a recommendation from my neighbor when my filling broke off and my tooth was cutting my tongue. Everyone at Dragonfly Dental made my visits personal and friendly.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
My mother's face swelled up over night over the weekend due to a bad root canal done in Ohio and Dragonfly Dental got her in first thing this morning BEFORE they had even officially opened. I cannot speak highly enough about how they went above and beyond to help my Mom and get her appointed and referred to the right nearby specialist dentist the same day.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
This office was the ONLY place that was nice enough to get me in late on a Friday afternoon. I was turned away by FIVE other offices, and was afraid that my swollen tooth would require me to go to the ER instead. Everyone at Dragonfly dental got was super nice and they still saw me even though they had officially closed for the day. I finally had my first night of good rest last night in weeks.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Nice and clean and modern office that is close to home. Friendly staff. Young but experienced dentist who knows the 'latest and greatest' in dentistry and actually KNOWS what he is talking about. No sales gimmicks and no "hard sell." This is what dentistry WAS like before "Big Box Dental" moved in. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Navidomskis and his wonderful team at Dragonfly Dental if you want to have a personalized, relaxing, and honest dental home for you and your friends and family.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Thank goodness I found this dentist. I made the mistake of going to one of the "corporate" dental offices nearby and the other dentist quoted me over $1,700 just to take out ONE tooth. I didn't want to be sedated or "put to sleep" but the other "corporate" dentist kept pushing me to do it. I gave up and called here right afterwards and gave this new dentist a try and they took my tooth out the same day without forcing me into being put to sleep. They spent over an hour talking with me, too.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
I was visiting from Georgia and these nice folks got me in the same day and recemented my crown that fell off so I could eat and look normal till I could get back home this week. Fair and honest and worked with me.
in Venice, FL |
I am in down from the North in Florida for this winter as I am every year from my home back in Canada. My lower back tooth broke while I was eating dinner last night and Dr. Navidomskis and his entire team at Dragonfly Dental got me in first thing on a Friday when everyone else was closed. I now have a dentist I can trust when I am in Florida each season and a new home for my dental cleanings.. Thank-you for your care and compassion.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Dragonfly Dental is both a clean & modern office and they called me back within 15 minutes after I submitted a request on their website while I was at work. I was seen the next day and got my crown cemented back as well. Thanks for being there when I needed my tooth fixed. All I want for Christmas is my crown on my front teeth...Done!
in Port Charlotte, FL |
After my old dentist of many years recently decided that he "doesn't do extractions anymore," I found this great new dentist that could actually help me. Dr. Matt and his entire dental team got me in the same day and got my tooth out for me with ZERO PAIN and I know that I'll sleep better tonight for the first time in 3 weeks. Thanks for helping me and actually doing dentistry the way it should be: helping your patients.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I love that the Doctor spoke Spanish with my mother when they were doing her dental work. She was very much at ease and calm the entire visit. I didn't expect Dr. Matt to speak Spanish as well as being such a nice and caring dentist. I will be bringing my two children and my husband in soon so the whole family will be coming in.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
My lower left back filling was hurting and was told by another local dentist that I needed a root canal and a crown. No other offices were open or didn't have time to see me. Dr. Matt and his nice staff got me in on Friday afternoon and took wonderful care of me. Thanks.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
My 7 year old daughter had a fall on the playground while at school and Dragonfly Dental made room on the schedule to look at her tooth and make sure everything was ok the same day. Thank-you for making time for us when other offices didn't. We will be coming back after the holidays are over.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Nicest office and they were so accommodating today. I walked in with a swollen tooth and they fit me into their already-busy schedule to get my wisdom tooth out and to take away the pain. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a sincere and compassionate dentist.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I am nervous about the dentist but not here. I got 3 teeth out and they made me feel relaxed and talked me through the whole thing. Everbody was really nice and patient even with my nerves. I will be coming back with my girlfriend next week.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I broke my tooth in half and was able to get in to get it taken out the same day. Everyone was professional, office is very clean, and the prices were very fair, especially for the time and attention I was given. I will be coming back to get my cleanings and checkups in the future and to get an implant as well.
in Lecanto, FL |
Guy had me needing 4 fillings and a crown. Did not need any. My dentist from Midwest told me nothing needs to be done with my teeth. Three years later, still no problems.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Fixed my broken upper denture the same day after I dropped it on the floor while cleaning it and got it back for my anniversary dinner with my wife. Thanks for being such an accomodating & compassionate office!
in Venice, FL |
They're the best because they got me in Saturday (same day) and got my tooth out for me. I drove down from Venice since no dentists in my area were even open on Friday OR Saturday that could get me in. Thanks for helping me sleep again!
in North Port, FL |
Best dentist I've been to. I was worried that after my old dentist sold his practice that I would have a hard time finding someone new that I would like (I used to drive 2 hours just to keep going to my dentist in Lakeland). I felt comfortable from the minute I walked in and was met by all the smiling faces. :)
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Very impressed with this office. I saw Dr. Navidomskis who spent more time with me in one dental visit than my previous dentist did in 3 appointments. He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The staff was very nice and helpful. I will definitely be returning.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I love Dragonfly Dental of Port Charlotte. I have sensitive teeth and bone loss and have found that the staff here not only knows what they're doing, but they are thorough and treat you the way patients should be treated. Alyson and Erin are very helpful in the treatment rooms and I highly recommend everyone from the entire staff!
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Great dentist and great staff. I work all week and they were able to get me in fast and I got my teeth cleaned the same day as my checkup.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I see Dr. Matt Navidomskis and my experience has always been amazing. He's a doctor that you can talk to openly and trust with anything. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic dentist. The atmosphere in the office is also very welcoming and the dental assistants and receptionists are always friendly and helpful. This office deserves a 10/10 everytime.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dr. Navidomskis and his staff are awesome! They make me feel at home everytime. I have a 5 year old daughter and she actually loves going to the dentist thanks to them. They always make your visit fun & comfortable!
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Just came back for my 2nd cleaning and it feels great! The staff is always so friendly and professional. I always feel very comfortable when I'm there... How many people can say that about their dentist? :)
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Came here for a 2nd opinion and finally found a dental office and doctor (Dr. Matthew N) that could offer me something OTHER than taking out all of my teeth and giving me top and bottom dentures. This is the first placed that actually LISTENS to me and my worries and helped me to feel confident eating and smiling and keeping MY TEETH instead of pulling them all out. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants an honest opinion and a doctor that actually takes the time and CARES.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Best dentist ever...I didn't even feel the shot and the extraction was the best tooth removal I've ever had. I know that I'll finally get some sleep tonight thanks to Dr. Matt and his staff.
in Venice, FL |
Everyone is so nice & genuine from the front desk to the back in the dental rooms. I'm very happy I listened to the reviews!
in Arcadia, FL |
For years I have been terrified of the dentist. However, the doctor and every member of the Dragonfly Dental staff and facilities inspire confidence. They are knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I can now say that I am not afraid of going to the dentist anymore. I drive all the way from Arcadia just to go here because it's worth my peace of mind. My mouth feels great!
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Best experience I've ever had in any type medical facility. The entire staff are very welcoming, professional, and provide a comfortable environment. They really do an amazing job. They also have the newest tools to educate you on your oral health. The digital pictures of my teeth were amazing. I will definitely be going to them for all my oral health care needs.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
I haven't been to the dentist in about 5 years and I was terrified to go and afraid of what they might say to me. However, my experience today was wonderful. I was watched my choice of TV shows the whole time and felt 100% comfortable. Dr. Matt took the time to discuss with me an organized and cost-conscious plan to get my work done and they walked through all the pricing with me. Alyson (the dental assistant) made me feel at ease and kept things light with with some good jokes! :)
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Navidomskis for many years now. I trust him and his entire office staff is the BEST! They are all super friendly and show that they truly care about your oral health. They tell you like it is, even if you don't want to hear it [but they're really NICE about it]. :-)
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Dragonfly Dental was great! Everyone is so personable and everything is digital which is a huge plus! The office is clean and friendly! The staff is knowledgeable and treat you so well! Would recommend them to anyone!
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dragonfly Dental and Dr. Matt and the wonderful staff here got me out of pain and got me in the same day I called in. Everyone was great and it was a welcome change from my last dentist. I am terrible with needles and usually have to use some form of sedation but Dr. Matt made the shot painless. I will be going back for my cleaning next week and I am happy to find such a skilled and nice dental office.
in North Port, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Matt by a long-time friend who have known since high school (which was a looong time ago). I am very happy with the care and the attention that everyone at Dragonfly Dental gives me at every visit. I feel relaxed and everyone there went out of their way to help me get my new bridge and veneers done and my wife loves my new teeth and smile.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I was tired of driving all the way to Sarasota and was happy to find this nice dentist close to my work and home. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for the latest treatments, including laser dentistry and dental implants. It has a personal atmosphere and I didn't feel afraid or nervous at all.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I was tired of my grey teeth since I was a kid. Dr. Navidomskis & the folks at Dragonfly Dental did some very nice crowns and veneers on my front teeth and now they look GREAT! I can actually smile and not have to think about how bad my teeth USED to look. :)
in North Port, FL |
Great dentist and super nice staff. I didn't wait for an appointment and the office was clean and modern. Simply the best!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Navidomskis, DMD?
Are you Dr. Navidomskis?