Dr. Matthew McBride, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. McBride

Adams & McBride Orthodontics

2845 Parkwood Blvd Ste 100 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Matthew McBride, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 2009 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. McBride's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McBride

Dr. McBride?
Dr. McBride's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew McBride, DDS
Dr. McBride and his staff are excellent. I had an issue with my 2 front teeth and other doctors said what I needed, couldn't be done, but Dr. McBride found a way and I am so pleased with the results. The entire experience was so wonderful, I just have to make sure that others know that he is the best orthodontist I have ever met. Thank you so much Dr. McBride for my new beautiful smile!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew McBride, DDS?
We love Dr. McBride!!! He is carrying on Dr Adams’ legacy as the best around. We love the whole staff! ~ Especially the Office Manager, Rufus!(Dr McBrides dog)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew McBride, DDS?
Dr McBride has taken care of our whole family and will soon be treating my husband. He has us all with beautiful straight, bright smiles. He is always warm, welcoming and has done a FABULOUS job working with our daughter's oral surgery for her upcoming TMJ surgery. The staff is friendly, efficient and we have never ever had a long wait time. He was not my kids first orthodontist, my mistake - don't make it yours too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew McBride, DDS?
Well I really don’t know where to begin with my review because I have been going to Dr. McBride for 4 years, and I look forward to every appointment. I went to countless free examinations before finding Dr. McBride, and each orthodontist told me I needed jaw surgery, and it was too late to fix. Not being able to pay for such an expensive surgery, and feeling extremely insecure about my smile I was close to giving up. Dr. McBride was the last consultation I went to before my freshman year of high school, and I felt welcomed the moment I went in. Everyone was so nice to me, and Dr. McBride gave me hope saying I could get a herbst appliance and braces, and although it would take a while, he could get my smile almost perfect. I remember the day before I got my herbst appliance I couldn’t even sleep because of my excitement to finally fix my smile!! I can’t thank the staff, especially Rufus, and Dr. McBride enough for all the work and help over these years!!
Great doc, great staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew McBride, DDS?
Dr McBride's staff is so helpful and knowledgable. I had a great experience, and my teeth look awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew McBride, DDS?
I have worked in different dental offices for 30 years and this is one of the most friendliest orthodontic office. Dr. McBride and his staff are professional and knowledgeable. They always make me feel so welcome. I recommended all my friends, family members and patients to this office. I know they will be satisfied with their final work and being taking care of by a good group of people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew McBride, DDS?
My daughter has been going for a year. Absolutely no complaints. Very kind, knowledgeable, and informative staff and doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew McBride, DDS?
Dr. McBride addressed and corrected complex issues with my bite that were not resolved during my childhood orthodontic treatment. He and his staff are kind, gracious, and always willing to answer questions - they enjoy interacting with their patients. I highly recommend Dr. McBride and his team to anyone needing orthodontic treatment.
Everyone is very friendly and nice. Rya-Age 11
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew McBride, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. McBride?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

2009
Baylor University
2009

Dr. McBride accepts

Dr. McBride accepts the following insurance:

Always Care Benefits
Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Assurant Employee Benefits
Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
CoreSource
Delta Dental
Dental Network of America
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Tricare
United Concordia
WellPoint
Wells Fargo Insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. McBride treats your condition or procedure