Dr. Matthew Linaker, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Linaker

Linaker Orthodontics

8070 N Oracle Rd Tucson, AZ 85704

Dr. Matthew Linaker, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Tucson, AZ. He graduated from Creighton University and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Linaker accepts

Dr. Linaker accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
HealthSmart
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Linaker treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Linaker?
Dr. Linaker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Linaker, DDS
Recent
It's a pleasure to write a review for Dr. Linaker and his wonderful staff. Our two children both completed treatment within the past couple of years. We all are extremely happy with the results, as both have beautiful smiles with well-aligned teeth. Outcomes are certainly important, but so are confidence in and comfort with the doctor and staff. And in each of those regards we could not be happier. You could not ask for a more caring and professional operation. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Linaker, DDS?
Dr. Linaker and his staff made the experience of getting braces for my son very pleasant. They work really try to work around work and school schedules. His braces have been removed and his teeth look great! Thank you ALL for always being very kind and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Linaker, DDS?
I had braces put on by Dr. Linaker as an adult and my teeth look fantastic, when it was time for my teenage daughter needing them I knew who to go to. My daughter had issues with two teeth not coming in and it looked like we would need to go to an oral surgeon. With the expertise of Dr. Linaker her two teeth are coming down as they should and do not need the oral surgeon. What a relief! We still have a little ways to go but my daughter's smile is in great hands! Thank you Dr. Linaker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Linaker, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Linaker and Linaker Orthodontics. The doctor and entire staff did an excellent job and our teen loves her beautiful smile! They did a great job explaining what would be done and how; fees and payment options (including creating a two household payment plan); what would be done during a visit, status and what would be done at next visit; and estimated date braces removed (they were taken off months ahead of schedule). Doctor and staff friends, helpful and accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Linaker, DDS?
From the initial consultation to the removal of the braces, we have had nothing but superior service. Dr. Linaker and all his staff are very kind, caring and make you feel welcome. They are all extremely professional, and the office is always very clean and comfortable. We rarely had to wait 2-4 minutes to be seen, and they always explained clearly what had been done and what to expect the next visit. Our experience with Dr. Linaker was excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Linaker, DDS?
My experience was outstanding, hands down. I just had my braces removed and not only are the results fabulous, Dr. Linaker's caring was evident every step of the process, as well as from his staff, of whom every person goes the extra mile. I love the way I look, and it is neat the way they, too, celebrate that with me. You have just found the best orthodontist and staff you could hope for. By the way, I am 56, and it is never too late to straighten teeth and become that much more gorgeous :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Linaker, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Linaker?