Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS

Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Amherst, NH and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from State University Of New York At Buffalo in 1994 and practices dentistry.Read his story

102 Ponemah Rd

Amherst, NH 03031

• Ameritas
  • Anthem
  • Assurant Employee Benefits
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Upper Dentures

Our philosophy is that of the whole patient and how the health of your teeth, jaws and musculature are hand in hand with overall health and nutrition. Our model of "Comprehensive Dentistry" seeks to restore ones complete dentition to optimal health as opposed to a "single tooth" model. Over time patients are healthier and have far fewer problems.

1995

98.38709677419355%

Dr. Leighton?
Dr. Leighton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS
I broke my front tooth at 8:15 Friday night! Left a message on Dr. Leighton's phone, and he called back within 10 minutes, asking if I needed immediate attention. I did not, so he made an appointment to meet with me Saturday morning (when the practice is CLOSED) and he did! Spent two hours fixing the problem and I have nothing but Woohoo's for the practice! All office staff and dental staff are professional, on top of things, gentle, accurate and knowledgeable. No 'nervous fear' response when we have to go there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Matt is a fantastic dentist. Very thorough and practical in his approach. I very much appreciate his straight forward explanations and recommendations. My wife and daughter see him a well. The whole staff is kind and responsive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
i have been a client for over 40 years and proud to be such. i always feel at home and feel i receive the best care and consultation there is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton is very friendly! Very soothing voice for patients that have dental anxiety, makes you feel very comfortable. Small office that feels very personal and also a very clean environment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
I have been very pleased with the efficiency and expertise of Dr. Leighton. His explanations about any procedures have been concise and understandable.
Great staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
We have been coming here since my kids were babies and they are now 11 & 15. Always receive exceptional service from everyone at this office. Dr Leighton always takes the time to explain things and provide options. Highly recommend .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Always pleasant and informative. Technically proficient and easy to work with. Great support staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
I enjoy the friendly atmosphere and professionalism of everyone in their office. I would recommend this practice to anyone in search of excellence in dentistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
My wife and I have been patients for over 20 years. Our care included cleanings, fillings, crowns. We always have been tested with professional, expert care. I'd recommend Dr Leighton and Dr Clark.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Laurie Anne brown at dr Leighton's office is absolutely wonderful, caring, and compassionate. She continuously ensured that I was completely comfortable during my visit. Dr Leighton also was very caring and has done and excellent job for my entire daily for many years. I would fully recommend this practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
My family and I have been patients since 1973, have been extremely pleased in this practice and are confident in receiving high quality dental care from all those who have cared for us over the many years. Dr. Leighton has been my dentist from the time he joined the practice, but all the dentists and office staff are always warm, welcoming, thorough, and provide excellent dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton is wonderful... He takes his time and tells you everything that he is doing before he even starts. I'm a big baby when it comes to the dentist, but I will be using Dr. Leighton for here on out. Everyone one at the office is very nice and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton is a great family dentist. He is caring and kind and does a great job treating teeth as well as the patients, including kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr Leighton is a very thorough and knowledgable dentist. He will even see a patient before morning hours in an emergency. The care and concern his practice displays is extraordinary. My family and I would highly recommend this facility and Dr Leighton Even my new grandson will soon be his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton has been my dentist for over 5 years now and I cannot be any happier with the level of care for myself and my wife. I feel informed about the dental issues and apprised of all of the potential treatment options in language I can understand. The staff is friendly and supportive throughout the practice. They accommodate emergencies and are always ready to help. I feel like the focus is on my needs and issues whenever I go there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr Leighton has been my Doctor for 10+ years and I couldn't be more satisfied!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton is always pleasant and cheerful. His staff is the most helpful, patient and polite group of people of any professional office I frequent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr Leighton is very friendly and thorough. He makes sure all my questions are answered and also spent time explaining how a recent diagnosis will affect my dental health. I used to have a lot of dental anxiety, but since I've started seeing Dr Leighton I actually look forward to going to the dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton, Laurianne, and the wonderful staff have been taking excellent care of me and my teeth for many years. I hold them in the highest regard and would strongly recommend the practice, I do it all the time :)
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Leighton?

Clark & Leighton, P.C., Amherst, NH

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Ameritas
Assurant Employee Benefits
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Delta Dental
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA