Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 55

Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Amherst, NH and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from State University Of New York At Buffalo medical school in 1994. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Leighton to book an appointment.

Dr. Leighton

Clark & Leighton, P.C., Amherst, NH

102 Ponemah Rd Amherst, NH 03031

Dr. Leighton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leighton

98.38709677419355%

Dr. Leighton?
  • Office environment (59)
  • Staff friendliness (59)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (58)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
I broke my front tooth at 8:15 Friday night! Left a message on Dr. Leighton's phone, and he called back within 10 minutes, asking if I needed immediate attention. I did not, so he made an appointment to meet with me Saturday morning (when the practice is CLOSED) and he did! Spent two hours fixing the problem and I have nothing but Woohoo's for the practice! All office staff and dental staff are professional, on top of things, gentle, accurate and knowledgeable. No 'nervous fear' response when we have to go there!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Matt is a fantastic dentist. Very thorough and practical in his approach. I very much appreciate his straight forward explanations and recommendations. My wife and daughter see him a well. The whole staff is kind and responsive.
N. Maloney in Amherst NH – Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
i have been a client for over 40 years and proud to be such. i always feel at home and feel i receive the best care and consultation there is.
chris in amherst – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton is very friendly! Very soothing voice for patients that have dental anxiety, makes you feel very comfortable. Small office that feels very personal and also a very clean environment!
Peterborough, NH – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
I have been very pleased with the efficiency and expertise of Dr. Leighton. His explanations about any procedures have been concise and understandable.
Nov 17, 2017
Great staff!
Amherst, NH – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
We have been coming here since my kids were babies and they are now 11 & 15. Always receive exceptional service from everyone at this office. Dr Leighton always takes the time to explain things and provide options. Highly recommend .
Howley – Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Always pleasant and informative. Technically proficient and easy to work with. Great support staff.
Don C. – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
I enjoy the friendly atmosphere and professionalism of everyone in their office. I would recommend this practice to anyone in search of excellence in dentistry.
Prudence Wells in Mason, NH – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
My wife and I have been patients for over 20 years. Our care included cleanings, fillings, crowns. We always have been tested with professional, expert care. I'd recommend Dr Leighton and Dr Clark.
Frank Gallinaro in Auburn, NH – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Laurie Anne brown at dr Leighton's office is absolutely wonderful, caring, and compassionate. She continuously ensured that I was completely comfortable during my visit. Dr Leighton also was very caring and has done and excellent job for my entire daily for many years. I would fully recommend this practice
Pam in Nashua, NH – Jun 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
My family and I have been patients since 1973, have been extremely pleased in this practice and are confident in receiving high quality dental care from all those who have cared for us over the many years. Dr. Leighton has been my dentist from the time he joined the practice, but all the dentists and office staff are always warm, welcoming, thorough, and provide excellent dental care.
Peggy in Amherst, NH – May 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton is wonderful... He takes his time and tells you everything that he is doing before he even starts. I'm a big baby when it comes to the dentist, but I will be using Dr. Leighton for here on out. Everyone one at the office is very nice and helpful.
Carla Kellett in Milford, NH – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton is a great family dentist. He is caring and kind and does a great job treating teeth as well as the patients, including kids.
New Boston, NH – May 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr Leighton is a very thorough and knowledgable dentist. He will even see a patient before morning hours in an emergency. The care and concern his practice displays is extraordinary. My family and I would highly recommend this facility and Dr Leighton Even my new grandson will soon be his patient.
Harvard, MA – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton has been my dentist for over 5 years now and I cannot be any happier with the level of care for myself and my wife. I feel informed about the dental issues and apprised of all of the potential treatment options in language I can understand. The staff is friendly and supportive throughout the practice. They accommodate emergencies and are always ready to help. I feel like the focus is on my needs and issues whenever I go there.
Al Burroughs in Hollis, NH – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr Leighton has been my Doctor for 10+ years and I couldn't be more satisfied!
Robert Baker in Amherst, NH – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton is always pleasant and cheerful. His staff is the most helpful, patient and polite group of people of any professional office I frequent.
CP in Amherst, NH – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr Leighton is very friendly and thorough. He makes sure all my questions are answered and also spent time explaining how a recent diagnosis will affect my dental health. I used to have a lot of dental anxiety, but since I've started seeing Dr Leighton I actually look forward to going to the dentist.
Kristina N in Milford, NH – Apr 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?
Dr. Leighton, Laurianne, and the wonderful staff have been taking excellent care of me and my teeth for many years. I hold them in the highest regard and would strongly recommend the practice, I do it all the time :)
Wilton NH – Mar 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Leighton, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Leighton?

Our philosophy is that of the whole patient and how the health of your teeth, jaws and musculature are hand in hand with overall health and nutrition....Read more

Dr. Matthew C. Leighton earned his B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology in 1989. He obtained his D.D.S. degree...Read more

1995