Dr. Matthew Laurich, DDS

Dr. Matthew Laurich, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

With my father being a dentist, and my mother a dental hygienist, not only did I learn about the importance of strong oral health from an early age, but I developed a passion for dentistry and how essential it is to a person’s overall health. To me, dentistry is not just about fixing teeth. It’s about educating. It’s about improving health. And it’s about changing lives. Being able to provide those services to my community brings me immense joy and fulfillment, and I can’t imagine doing anything else. Each of my patients is important to me. Forming long-term relationships with them makes Laurich Dentistry feel more like a family than a dental office. Hearing about a person’s family, career, vacations, and life events is the best part of my job. I look forward to these exchanges and how they bring us together. I love continuing education courses and average well over 100 hours per year. Dentistry is not just a career, it is a passion. Learning how to help my patients, and give them the most up-to-date, efficient, and beautiful dental care while being comfortable, will always be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Therefore, I stay abreast of changes and developments in oral healthcare treatments and technologies. By attending and participating in meetings, lectures, and hands-on demonstrations, as well as reading the current literature, I am able to provide the highest level of care for my patients on a continual basis. To do anything less is not acceptable. I am proud to be a Detroit native, and to share my life with my wonderful wife, Amanda. Together, we have two cats, Tux and Monroe, and a dog, Roxy. When I’m not caring for patients, I enjoy exercising, hanging out with my family, watching movies, and traveling. Giving back to my community is part of what being a dentist is all about. I am an active volunteer with Tri-County Dental Health and have participated in a mission to the Dominican Republic to provide dental implant services there, as well.

Laurich Dentistry

18618 Middlebelt Rd Ste 105

Livonia, MI 48152

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Laurich

Laurich Dentistry is an authentic family dental office that can cater to your every need. We offer comfort, care, and convenience to you and your family. We love seeing New Patients, call us today!

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • American Dental Implant Association
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Implant Seminars
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Laurich has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Laurich has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Member

Dr. Laurich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laurich to family and friends
Dr. Laurich's Performance
in Lake Orion, MI |
Dr. Laurich is NEVER in a hurry to leave the room. He always asks if I need anything else before moving on. He also tries to include me in conversations with his nurse in the room. I don't feel like a patient, I feel like a friend who came over to get some help with something. Just as further proof - his office in Farmington Hills is nowhere near my home or work. I drive 40 minutes one way to get there...but it's worth every mile.
in Lake Orion, MI |
We're so happy to finally have found a dentist we both like. Dr.Laurich and his staff are extremely professional and friendly. Everything from making an appointment to asking advice is far from an annoying process. Unlike many other dentists that we've accounted in the past, Dr.Laurich really takes time to listen to his patients and explains everything so we can actually understand. We also truly appreciate that this is a family business. His father is also a dentist who practices there when nee
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Laurich, DDS?

Visit Dr. Laurich