Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD
Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD is a dentist who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 43 years old.

5765 S Fort Apache Rd Ste 110

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Dr. Kikuchi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kikuchi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kikuchi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kikuchi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kikuchi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kikuchi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kikuchi to family and friends
Dr. Kikuchi's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
I did not end up needing treatment with Dr. Kikuchi at my recent exam with him. He was so nice and honest and informative, and went over my xrays thoroughly with me. He referred me to the proper specialist which ended up following up with my neurologist but made me feel 100% confident that it was not my teeth causing some facial numbness I've been experiencing. I really liked him and would recommend him. The front staff and xray tech was also very nice and helpful.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Kikuchi was one of the nicest people I have ever met! I came in to get my wisdom teeth removed. I hate been postponing it forever because I was terrified to get them removed. My experience was painless. Him and his staff are amazing they are all very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Kikuchi came in the room and explained the whole process to me and answered all my questions I had before starting the procedure. He is awesome! Thanks again!!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Kikuchi takes the time to explain all my questions and never felt rushed. He has a calm and sincere demeanor about him that you trust immediately. So glad my dentist recommended me to see him, worth the drive from across town. Had 5 teeth out done in one day, sounds horrific but Dr Kikuchi made it into a walk in the park, his friendly staff is also wonderful. Can't thank them enough. If you ever need oral surgery done this is the place to go.
Dr. Matt Kikuchi was simply amazing. I have been putting off having work done for years for fear of having surgery on my mouth to the point my entire mouth was deteriorating. I was so worried and fearful of this experience to the point I was having panic attacks. Dr. Kikuchi was SO nice, friendly, sincere, and most of all so patient with me with the thousand questions I had. Needless to say the surgery was a breeze! It's been a week now and I can hardly tell I had surgery. Thank you so much!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
This office is amazing. The girls in the office are fantastic, all of them very caring and attend any needs that you would need. Dr. Matt Kikuchi was the one who performed the surgery on me, and was stellar. He walked me through the entire process with a calm and soothing voice. I had to have two wisdom teeth removed, top and bottom on the same side. It's been approximately 8 hours since the procedure, and I barely feel any pain. To me, this is a sign of excellent skill.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Kikuchi, DMD?
Are you Dr. Kikuchi?

See our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist at St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus

Visit Dr. Kikuchi