Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 33

Dr. Jensen

Goldwater Dental

3501 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 142 Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Scottsdale, AZ. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Jensen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jensen

Dr. Jensen?
Dr. Jensen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS
Have been going to Dr. Jensen since he came to town. Excellent dental care, very pleased. Wife also sees him. Entire office staff is great. Always on time, and gets the job done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS?
For some unknown reason, probably age, I have had a few dental emergencies and Dr Jensen gets me in and takes care of the problem. Always professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS?
Dr. Jensen is a very caring doctor. He listens and understands your concerns. I normally have to take a sedative to allow them to give me a shot. He is the second dentist I've had in the last 20 years that was able to give me a shot without a sedative. The office staff is wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Jensen!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS?
Dr. Jensen is right on top of the latest technology....takes time to explain needs and applicable procedures in detail. I have not had treatment yet...it is coming up and I will update review...however, family member who is a current patient referred me to Dr. Jensen, as she was very pleased with her care. The office staff are super, as well!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS?
Believe or not I enjoy going to the Dentist. Dr. Jensen and his Staff are a Great Group. I look Forward to my next Visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS?
Dr. Jensen and his staff are amazing--makes going to the dentist a breeze! Highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Jensen and his staff. From the time the delightful Terri greats you until Dr. Jensen himself asks you one last time if you have any questions or if there is anything else they can do for you before you leave it is as pleasant as a trip to the dentist can be. My wait time is usually more like 1 minute. Dr. Jensen is a highly professional gentle perfectionist whose work is impeccable and I can honestly say that I look forward to a visit to my dentist's office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS?
I am an old guy that grew up in a rural area that had very few dentists and like most people my age rec'd very little dental care until I could pay for it myself .So by the time I was 25 years old I was missing a lot of permanent teeth and the teeth I had were seriously eroded .To get this fixed I saw a lot of dentists. so I know a good one when I meet him.Dr Jensen is a good one. Young ,smart,and well educated. My wife and I both see him and he is our choice for keeping our teeth healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS?
Highly recommended. Everyone is very friendly and efficient. They have all the latest equipment too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Jensen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Jensen?

Dr. Jensen accepts

Dr. Jensen accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Jensen treats your condition or procedure