Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Matthew Jackson, DDS
Dr. Matthew Jackson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Eustis, FL.

1141 S Eustis St

Eustis, FL 32726

Learn about Dr. Jackson

Education data for Dr. Jackson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Jackson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Jackson's Performance
Clermont, FL |
Great customer service! Staff is always welcoming and caring!
in Grand Island, FL |
We have recommended Dr Jackson many times to friends. He is very patient and caring and conservative about extractions or surgery. He always takes the time to volunteer for the FL Baptist Dental Bus and does other pro bono work. His office staff and hygiene staff are very pleasant and kind as well.
in Astatula , FL |
I have been to MANY dentists in my lifetime. Very happy to give dr jackson a perfect rating. ALL pros, NO cons. Wonderful experiences . Staff is awesome. Doctor and staff are proficient in every aspect of care. Up to date techniques and equipment. Addressed all my needs with kindness and understanding. Best of all for me personally.....NO PAIN, ANXIETY TREATED. TY all sincerely.
in Sorrento, FL |
This is the absolute BEST in dentistry. Cutting edge in the field in both knowledge and equipment. You know you are receiving the best of care. But the staff puts this practice over the top. Friendly, responsive and caring...I felt like I was the only patient they had...short wait time. Continuoua interaction. And Dr. Romine came back twice after she was finished with me...to see if I was comfortable or if I had thought of any questions I wanted to ask her. I cannot say enough good things.
in Grand Island, FL |
Dr. Jackson and staff were fantastic and attentive. He is very easy to talk to and definitely knows his stuff. I haven't been to a dentist in a long time and have work to be done but they didn't pressure me or make me feel bad. I will be going back to have it done as soon as I can.
Apopka, FL |
Outstanding dental practice. Both the dentist and staff are very thorough, professional and provide excellent care.
Grand Island |
We have been using Dr Jackson for 3 years. We are very happy with his staff and the quality of his work.
Everything was great and well explained.
Orlando, FL |
Great people, great service. I highly recommend.
in Sorrento, FL |
Would definitely recommend Dr. Jackson. His staff are really friendly and helpful! Finally found a dentist I can trust. Thanks to everyone there!
in Altoona, FL |
Everything is done professionally. Everyone in the office and dental assistants and hygienists are competent and friendly. Dr. Jackson is a very good dentist, and shows his patients personal attention.
in Eustis, FL |
Dr. Jackson provided thoughtful, kind care in my 2 crown replacements. The crowns were made on site and fixed in place in one appointment. The hygienist was fabulous. She was thorough, informative and motivating during my cleaning and initial visit.
in Mount Dora |
My first visit was on March 23, 2017. The team was professional, thoughtful and kind. I had a wonderful experience. I highly recommend this practice.
in Apopka, Fl |
Staff is awesome!!! Everyone made me feel comfortable and treated me like family. I highly recommend Jackson Dentistry. Extremely professional team.
in Eustis, FL |
I have had great experiences at Jackson Dentistry. The staff is friendly and Dr. Jackson makes me feel like family. The doctor is gentle and and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Jackson to my friends and family!
in Mount Dora, FL |
I was very impressed by the thoroughness of my initial examination. Many xrays and a complete explanation from Dr. Jackson of what needed to be done. No pressure to get everything done at once. His staff were both welcoming and pleasant. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jackson to others.
Apopka, FL |
This is the most unethical dental office I have ever been to. They will quote you one price and two months later send you another large bill! Mind you, I paid everything up front like an honest customer! Called the office inquiring why I got a bill, and the teeny bopper who answers the phone is extremely rude telling me she is happy to send me to a collection agency! I would recommend that everyone steer clear of this office!
Leesburg, FL |
Very unprofessional and immature office staff. Make appointments for one thing and then try to charge for something else. Didn't call the correct number to remind of appointments and then tried to charge us for them .... but funny they had the right number when they tried to reschedule appointments. Always trying to sell you on stuff you don't need and dentist constantly offering expensive cosmetic procedures even though you've told them multiple times .... NO!
Eustis, FL |
Dentist talking while working on my teeth, made some kind of error and was joking with assistant about it as if I wasn't in the room. Did not explain what happened. Office staff, Cailey, immature, and actually lost her mind while speaking to me regarding the account. I have never been treated so rudely, and unprofessionally by anyone. She yelled at me and declined responsibility for anything when she was not being blamed for the delay in the insurance payment. This patient lost to them.
Was not happy with the condescending way the doctor spoke to me. All other staff members were kind and courteous. I do not trust the integrity of the proposed care plan prescribed for me, which will consume most of my insurance coverage. Just another care provider maximizing profits through care plan upgrades.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Jackson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Jackson?