Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS

Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Dexter, MI and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of Detroit Mercy in 2009 and practices endodontics.Read his story

2820 Baker Rd Ste 201B

Dexter, MI 48130

• Careington International

Learn about Dr. Healy

Dr. Healy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Healy "Dr. Healy became a dentist in order to help people. His father, also a dentist, and another endodontist were instrumental in Dr. Healy completing his DDS at the University of Detroit and following 1 year of practice at the VA Hospital in general dentistry, he attended the University of Michigan for his endodontic specialty."

This content was provided by Dr. Healy "We schedule extra time for the patient to feel comfortable and to ask questions.  Based on the diagnostic images obtained, the doctor spends time going over the images and going over the need for treatment and what will happen if they decline treatment.  Questions are always encouraged so the patient can make an informed decision for their treatment."

1  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Detroit Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Detroit Va Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Healy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Healy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Healy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Healy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Healy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Healy to family and friends

Dr. Healy's Performance

Dr. Healy Says:

We encourage patients to review our office for continued reflexion on how we can improve customer service to our patients.  We always like to hear what we are doing right, but we also want to become even better!

Outstanding doc. Explained the situation very well, then recommended a course of action. I actually dozed off while he and Ashlee were working on me - and this was a root canal! Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
No one wants to have a root canal, but if the need arises, I strongly recommend Dr. Mathew Healy. Since childhood, I have had an intense fear of dentists. Dr. Healy helped alleviate my apprehension by thoroughly explaining every step of the procedure. Due to Dr. Healy’s calm and professional...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I can describe Dr. Healy as thoughtful, caring, and professional. Made me feel well-cared for, and comfortable. I highly highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Dr. Healy by my dentist for a root canal and surgery for bone resorption. I was extremely impressed with Dr. Healy's thorough evaluation, treatment and demeanor. I would highly recommend him to other patients.
Are you Dr. Healy?