Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Healy

Dexter Endodontics

2820 Baker Rd Ste 201B Dexter, MI 48130

Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Dexter, MI and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from University Of Detroit Mercy in 2009 and practices endodontics.

Dr. Healy accepts

Dr. Healy accepts the following insurance:

Careington International
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Healy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Healy's conditions and procedures:

• Apicoectomy
  • Root Canal
  • Tooth Pulp Inflammation

We schedule extra time for the patient to feel comfortable and to ask questions.  Based on the diagnostic images obtained, the doctor spends time going over the images and going over the need for treatment and what will happen if they decline treatment.  Questions are always encouraged so the patient can make an informed decision for their treatment.

• Endodontics

Dr. Healy?
Dr. Healy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I am a retired Pipefitter with a high regard for anyone that is skilled in his/her craft. I just had a root canal with Dr. Healy and I was amazed at his skill. 98% NO PAIN! Just a couple of twinges the evening after the first appointment. This man has earned a 10 star rating! **********! Plus he has the most excellent huge salt water aquarium...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS?
Dr. Healy and his staff could not have done more to make me feel comfortable about getting my first root canal. The procedure was painless and I felt very little discomfort afterward. My dentist was really impressed with the work done on my tooth and really appreciated how easy it was for her to fill the tooth and prepare it for a crown. I have already recommended Dr. Healy to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS?
Professional, caring, thorough, and painless! Just finished a root canal and highly recommend Dr. Healy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS?
Having had many bad episodes with root canals I was very stressed about having another one. Well, I shouldn't have. Dr. Healy was wonderful explaining what was going on with my tooth, what the X-rays showed, and how to fix the problem. And it was in plain English so I understood it all. He gave me all the time I needed to ask questions and make sure I was comfortable with the procedure. This was the best, pain-free root canal I have ever had. Very well done, Dr. Healy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Healy. Initially I was not able to get an appointment for 10 days but was put on the list for cancellations. Thankfully for a cancellation I was able to get in within 2 days. Dr. Healy is very conservative in choosing his treatment method. He performed a full exam with several test before deciding to proceed. I had no pain during the procedure and very minimal afterwards. The office provides many ways of contacting him after hours. I would recommend Dr. Healy.
Thank you for your review of our office. We are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS?
Outstanding doc. Explained the situation very well, then recommended a course of action. I actually dozed off while he and Ashlee were working on me - and this was a root canal! Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS?
No one wants to have a root canal, but if the need arises, I strongly recommend Dr. Mathew Healy. Since childhood, I have had an intense fear of dentists. Dr. Healy helped alleviate my apprehension by thoroughly explaining every step of the procedure. Due to Dr. Healy’s calm and professional manner, I was able to relax during the root canal procedure which was painless. Later that day, I received a personal phone call from Dr. Healy to check on my progress. Dr. Healy truly cares about his pa
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS?
I can describe Dr. Healy as thoughtful, caring, and professional. Made me feel well-cared for, and comfortable. I highly highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Healy by my dentist for a root canal and surgery for bone resorption. I was extremely impressed with Dr. Healy's thorough evaluation, treatment and demeanor. I would highly recommend him to other patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Healy, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Healy?

Dexter Endodontics