Dr. Matthew Gunnell, DDS

Dr. Matthew Gunnell, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Matthew Gunnell, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brevard, NC. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Carolina Smiles Family Dental

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Gunnell

Dr. Gunnell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gunnell "I feel blessed to be able to offer a service to people who are in need. Building relationships based on trust is something in which I pride myself. There is no better feeling than having a patient who avoided the dentist for years become regular patients because of the trust we’ve built together. It is always my goal to treat patients with the same care that I would a member of my family. EDUCATION & CONTINUING EDUCATION: I completed my undergraduate education at Arizona State University and continued on to Indiana University School of Dentistry for my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Through continuing education, I am able to stay on the cutting-edge of current dental treatments and always offer my patients the most sophisticated treatment options. I have completed extensive CAD/CAM and digital dentistry education, as well as training on dental implants. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS American Dental Association National Society of Dental Practitioners OUTSIDE THE OFFICE Originally from Mesa, Arizona, I currently reside near Brevard with my wife, Jenna, and our two beautiful daughters, Macy and Ava. One of the best parts of living in this area is the wonderful natural resources we have. I enjoy spending my free time hunting and fishing in the great North Carolina outdoors. As I am committed to my community, I am on the board for The Haven of Transylvania County and am an active member of my church."

This content was provided by Dr. Gunnell "Our purpose, as a dental team, is to provide the best quality dental care to our patients, our family and our friends. With caring and understanding, we strive to deliver this treatment as gently as possible. We want to help our patients achieve excellent oral health and a beautiful smiles"

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Arizona State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Gunnell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gunnell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gunnell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gunnell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gunnell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gunnell

91.21951219512195%

Dr. Gunnell?
Dr. Gunnell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Gunnell, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Gunnell is truly the epitome of a great dentist: from the front desk ,the latest technology he utilizes , his professionalism and knowledge. You will know , as many other reviewers here do, that you’ve made the right choice in him as your dentist.
TIFAM in Brevard,NC – Feb 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Gunnell, DDS?
I was the type of person who was petrified of the dentist office. I basically avoided it at any cost. That was until I had an abscess in my tooth, and was referred to Carolina Smiles in Brevard. Dr. Gunnell is seriously the most patient, and professional dentists I have ever had in my life. Not...Read More
Jennifer in Hendersonville, NC – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Gunnell, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gunnell?

Compare General Dentists