Dr. Matthew Goldstein, DDS

Dr. Matthew Goldstein, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
17 reviews

Dr. Matthew Goldstein received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the New York University College of Dentistry. He then completed his residency program at the renowned Manhattan Veterans Affairs Medical Center where he currently teaches. Dr. Goldstein is an active member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, New York State Dental Association, New York County Dental Society and is Invisalign certified. Dr. Goldstein is highly skilled in providing comprehensive dental care to patients. He has a precise eye for details and is exceptionally meticulous. He pays a great deal of attention to the aesthetics in life, which he incorporates into his work. Dr. Goldstein is also proficient in effectively presenting and communicating treatment plans with patients while providing supporting evidence for their proposed procedures. Dr. Goldstein excels in connecting with others and has the innate gift of making patients feel comfortable, respected and cared for. He believes that behind every smile is a person and that a trusting doctor-patient relationship is essential in achieving treatment success. His positive outlook is a crucial part of our team that makes your experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. A native New Yorker, Dr. Goldstein currently resides in Manhattan, where he enjoys fitness and health, cooking, and spending time with family and friends....See Less

Kaye Dentistry

509 Madison Ave Rm 1704

New York, NY 10022

Learn about Dr. Goldstein

Patient Testimonials

After our last appointment I felt compelled to write you this thank you letter. I have had the good fortune to be using your services for several decades. This is long enough to have seen the good, the bad and the ugly in anyone, and my conclusion without hesitation, is that I would never consider any other dentist to care for my teeth.

We believe in the individual dignity, respect, and beauty of each and every human being. Our focus is to make the world a better place by providing optimum, personalized oral health care. This is evidenced by our never ending quest to use superior dentistry techniques and emerging digital equipment technologies.

• Broken Tooth

• Root Canal
  • Scaling and Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• The George Washington Univ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Manhattan Va Med Ctr

Dr. Goldstein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goldstein has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • New York County Dental Society, Member
  • New York State Dental Association, Member

Dr. Goldstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldstein to family and friends
Dr. Goldstein's Performance
New York, NY |
I rarely write reviews but Dr. Goldstein was truly one of the nicest and most gentle dentists I have been to in a long time. Highly recommend.
in New York, NY |
Great experience, very knowledgeable and nice guy. Would def recommend.
in New York |
I visited the Dr. Goldstein for my yearly check-up and I was really impressed with the level of care and expertise shown by him and staff. He examined my teeth and gums thoroughly and even explained what he was looking for when I asked questions. Dr. Goldstein took the time to make sure I was comfortable throughout my entire appointment. After being unhappy with my previous dentists in NYC, I am delighted to say that I would visit Dr. Goldstein again!
Dr. Goldstein was so kind, gentle and professional. I will definitely be recommending him to my family and friends.
New York, NY |
Dr. Goldstein is very personable, professional, and thorough. I would highly recommend him.
New York, NY |
Great experience made me feel very comfortable
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Goldstein, DDS?

More Dentists at Kaye Dentistry