Dr. Matthew Gidaly, DDS

Dr. Matthew Gidaly, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  |

As a psychology major, the drastic positive psychosocial effect our profession has on others is what initially drew me to dentistry and is what led me to pursue a career in orthodontics. In my biased view, being an orthodontist is the best job in the world, and is by far the most high-impact specialty in dentistry, if not medicine. Being able to help boost my patients' self-confidence and customize their smiles makes every day both enjoyable and a true blessing. I truly look forward to meeting each and every one of you!"

Zammitti & Gidaly Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Gidaly

Dr. Gidaly and his staff understand that you have a choice of orthodontists. We want only the best for you and your family, and we've taken care of every detail, from our staff training and high-tech equipment, to the location of our office, so that your visits to us are as convenient, comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Siena College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Gidaly has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gidaly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gidaly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gidaly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gidaly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gidaly to family and friends
Dr. Gidaly Says:

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Dr. Gidaly's Performance
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Gidaly is very kind and is very informative about the duration or care and the actual care plan. He explained to my son the importance of compliance and thanks to him my son is now deciding to do what he needs to do in order to have a successful outcome.
in Charlotte, NC |
The staff and Dr. Gidaly are great! So far my daughter Emily and I are happy with the service and hopefully soon with the smile! Thanks!
in Concord, NC |
Very welcoming setting and very clean. Employees are very nice. Dr. Gidaly is great and knowledgeable. My daughter wasn't wearing her retainer as she should and her teeth were shifting so rather than spending $300 for a new one he gave us some tips to get her retainer to fit again. It worked! My daughter's teeth look great.
in Charlotte, NC |
Krista, Was great! She was very helpful explaining how I(my son Benari Black) needed to put his rubber bands in at night. Dr. Gidaly was very easy going and kid friendly. Zammitti and Gidaly rock!!:-)
in Charlotte, NC |
I always get great services when I go. Staff is always knowledgable and always keeping you informed of the process and next steps and what to except. I was extremely satisfied with my daughters results as well
in Matthews, NC |
Excellent! My oldest daughter and I could not be more happy with your care. Your staff is always kind, attentive and positive. Incredibly our daughter Kimberly looks forward going to her braces check ups. Thank you for your gentle care, answering all of our questions and concerns with patience and for being kind with my little children as they wait for their older sister. I have already recommended your dental practice several times and will continue to do so. God Bless you.
in Concord, NC |
This office is amazing all around, from the Doctor's to the staff and the presence of the office. The first time we stepped into the office we were welcomed with smiling faces. They have really gone above and beyond to make an office that could seem very scary for kids just getting braces on to something that is welcoming and centered for the kids. We love the doctor's and staff and are so glad this is the practice we chose to go to for our orthodontic needs!
in Kannapolis, NC |
My son is nearing the end of his phase one treatment. Dr. Gidaly always explains everything to us and makes sure we have no concerns.
in Charlotte, NC |
Everything was quick and wonderful. Don't remember who helped me but they were nice. Woman in the very first chair? The doctor isn't too bad on the eyes either!
in Kannapolis NC |
My overview experience since being a patience have been beyond exceptional. The courtesy and customer experience is completely satisfaction.
Charlotte, NC |
We went to Zammitti for retainer check and met Dr Gidally. He was extremely personable and helpful with removing a dark spot that had developed since the braces had been removed.
in Charlotte, NC |
Everything went well. It is nice to have my braces off, for good, and to enjoy my great smile!
in Davidson, NC |
Dr. Gidaly is both personable and professional. He does a fantastic job explaining services provided and what to expect at your future appointment. All the staff are very friendly and helpful as well. My children look forward to their appointments.
in Concord, NC |
As always - we are super pleased with Zammitti and Gidaly's office! They are so patient and kind. I would recommend them to anyone looking for orthodontia care!
Kannapolis, NC |
Very friendly staff! Explained everything in an easy to understand way.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Gidaly is an excellent addition to Dr.Z's practice. He is personable, professional, and showed a sincere interest in finding a viable solution to my problem I would definitely recommend Dr.Gidaly to friends and family.
in Huntersville, NC |
First time meeting Dr. Gidaly. Very helpful, very nice.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Gidaly is wonderful! He is professional, sincere, and has a great bedside manner. He is a great addition to this practice! -Charlotte Taylor
in Charlotte, NC |
I always have a great experience here. The staff is super nice and efficient. I would recommend everyone to check them out for their orthodontic needs.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Gidaly, DDS?

Visit Dr. Gidaly