Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD

Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Upland, CA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Louisiana State University / School Of Medicine In New Orleans in 2003 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

930 W Foothill Blvd Ste C

Upland, CA 91786

• Ameritas
  • Connection Dental
  • DenteMax
  • First Dental Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Dudziak's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

The mission of the staff at Inland Empire Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons is to provide the highest quality of care available for our patients. We do this in the following ways: Treating each patient as an individual with unique concerns and needs. ...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Dudziak?
Dr. Dudziak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD
RecentMost Helpful
i HAVE HAD 2 PROCEDURES DONE WITH DR. DUDZIAK AND I AM COMPLETELY CONFIDENT WITH HIS SKILL AS WELL AS THE SKILL AND ATTENTIVENESS OF HIS STAFF. I FEEL SAFE AND SECURE IN THEIR HANDS AND WITH THE DR.'S KNOWLEDGE, AND THE CONVEYING OF THAT KNOWLEDGE TO ME, OF MY PARTICULAR PROBLEMS AS THEY RELATE TO MY CANCER TREATMENTS. NOT ONLY IS DR MATHEW PERSONABLE AND FRIENDLY, HIS STAFF IS LOADED WITH HAPPY FACES TOO.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Dr. Dudziak took me the same day i needed to be seen, his staff was very professional and polite , they were always attentive to my needs, very positive environment, made me and my wife feel very comfortable. I will definitely recommend anyone to come to his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Doctor Dudziak listened to my fears attentively and provided me the confidence that the outcome of my procedure would be successful and relatively pain free, which it was. He has an engaging personality which puts patients at ease and works gently to minimize patient discomfort. Valerie, my surgery nurse, was kind, informative and thoughtful during my procedure. As the Doctor worked she provided explicit and informative comments on the procedure. The office staff too was courteous and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Thank you Gabby, Mary, Matt, and everyone else. Excellent staff who succeeds at keeping patients comfortable and informed by conversing with the patient, playing the patient's preferred music, and providing small gifts after a painless and quick procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Both the nurse and the doctor did an excellent job of helping me understand what the procedure was going to be. Everyone in the office is so supportive and cheerful that the prep went very smoothly. Following the procedure I had very little to no discomfort. The days afterward have been without any significant discomfort. I haven't had to use any pain pills. This is the only place I would ever consider going for a tooth extraction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Thank you Gabby, Mary Anne and Dr. Matt! You are a 5 Star experience in my Book. sherry Sheppard
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
I do not like to go to any dentist. Dr. Dudziak and his staff have changed my mind. I cannot compare them to any other medical professional because they are so far above the rest. A league of their own. I am so thankful for Dr. Glen Mitoma, Dr. Dudziak and their staff!! I will recommend them to all of my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
They made me feel so comfortable. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Dr matt gets straight to the point on what he needs to do and how he is going to do things. The nurse Gabby omg i can say she was the best made it a very comfortable place to be. Checked on me to make sure I was ok all the time. Made me very relaxed,i was very nervous and alittle scared but she did a great job at making me feel comfortable. Thank you Dr Matt and Gabby for the best experience at your office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
My 2nd experience (previously, in 8/15). Once again, I can't say enough about the professionalism in handling my tooth extraction and bone graft. From Dr. Dudziak, who explained the procedure in a consulting appointment, down to the moment of the actual "extraction," I felt that I was in truly expert hands. His entire staff was so friendly when I first walked into the office that morning & throughout the procedure, that I was extremely comfortable. My thanks especially to Valerie & Maryanne!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Dr. Dudziak and his staff are caring and help you feel at ease. They care about the details so you feel taken care of. My surgery went as planned and I had no pain afterwards. It was an excellent experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Excellent bedside manner and helped my teenage daughter feel comfortable before her wisdom teeth extraction. Staff was amazing, very sweet and attentive. Very professional, explained everything and very thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Dr Dudziak and his team provide first-rate care to their patients. They take the time to explain the procedure being recommended, discuss options and answer questions. Their priority is the patient! There is no doubt that you are getting the best care possible with Dr Dudziak.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Amazing Doctor and staff. Highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
My name is Madilynn. I was referred to Dr. Dudziack's office to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled. The day I went in for my extraction, Valerie let my mom go in while she was prepping me. The next thing I know I was in the recovery area. Dr. Dudziack came in to tell my Mom how I did. Mary Anne was amazing telling my mom how to take care of me at home. My mom said the aftercare paperwork made taking care of me SO easy. I will refer any of my friends at my High School to you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Over the years, I have had the opportunity to spent some time in a dentist's chair... Dr. Dudziak is very professional and awesome at what he does. The assistants in the back and front office are equally very good at what they do... Thanks to the entire office for a super experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Dr. Dudziak and staff are simply amazing!! Wonderful and caring staff that make you feel so comfortable and at ease. They go above and beyond. Dr Dudziak and staff deserve 10 stars! I could go on and on and on!! I would highly recommend!!! Best Oral Surgeon!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Dr Dudziak is a very funny and outgoing doctor along with his assistants Jeanette and gabby. They are all very nice and treat me with respect. They all laugh alot and I had fun. The surgery that the doctor and his assistants did was painless and quick (due to me being under general anesthesia) I thank them all for a good experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
From the moment I walked until the end of my procedure, the attention I received was amazing, excellent, superb They made me feel comfortable throughout the entire the surgery/procedure Dr. Dudziak was very caring and attentive. Gabby went way above and beyond, making sure I was ok before, during and after the surgery she wanted to make sure I knew she was there if I needed anything She was detailed with the information that was provided to me I would recommend Inland Empire OMS to everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Dr. Matt and his entire office staff provide and very professional and caring environment for what is usually a very scary experience. He really takes his time to make sure you completely understand what the issues are, what the treatment options are and what his recommendation is. His answers to your questions are easy to understand and he is very patient in making sure you are very clear in your understanding his answer. The girls in the office are great in looking a after all your needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dudziak, MD?
Dr. was professional and explained procedure in a manner that was easy to understand. One of the most pleasant experience I've had. Thank you all.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Dudziak?

Insurance accepted

DenteMax
DenteMax PPO
First Dental Health
First Dental Health PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA PPO
MetLife
MetLife PPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
We don’t accept HMO, we accept all PPO's.

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dudziak treats patients.