Dr. Matthew Devaney, DDS

Dr. Matthew Devaney, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Matthew Devaney, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Oak Ridge, NC and has been practicing for 19 years. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

Matt Devaney DDS

1580 NC Highway 68 N

Oak Ridge, NC 27310

Learn about Dr. Devaney

Dr. Devaney's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Devaney "Dr. DeVaney was raised in Northern Guilford county and graduated from NW High School. He received his BS in Business from Wake Forest University before attending and graduating from UNC School of Dentistry in 1999. Dr. DeVaney opened the doors of Oak Ridge Dentistry in 2001. His focus has remained providing the highest level of quality clinical treatment and service to the patients of DeVaney Dentistry while participating in the most challenging continuing education available, particularly in the field of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. DeVaney has invested hundreds of hours and over $100,000 in furthering his education. His commitment to education and cosmetic dentistry was recognized when he was invited to be a visiting faculty member of the Spear Institute, ranked the #1 provider of advanced dental education by dentists. This honor is exclusive to Dr. DeVaney in the Triad area. Dr. DeVaney has completed 216 hours of implant surgery training in 2013 at Triangle Dental Institute and is now a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He is also certified by the NC State Board of Dental Examiners to administer oral conscious sedation and is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS). Dr. DeVaney utilizes a team of the best periodontist, orthodontist, oral surgeon and plastic surgeons in the Triad area to achieve maximum results. From a deficient chin to a gummy smile to undersized lips, your complex case can be resolved with fabulous results. In his free time, Dr DeVaney spends time with his children, Alexis and Grant. He also enjoys a little physical conditioning and piloting small aircraft."

This content was provided by Dr. Devaney "I want you to know that I have a true passion for what we do -- the procedures and the customer service we provide. My job is to deliver beautiful, long-lasting, predictable dentistry in a comfortable manner. Just as importantly, my job is to promote a personal relationship between each of our patients and the professionals at DeVaney Dentistry. We have a very busy practice, largely because we strive to make you feel like you are the only patient in our office. Personalized customer service is the key to our success."

5  Practice Areas

• Tartar Buildup
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Wake Forest University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of North Carolina / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Devaney has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Devaney has no media or publications listed.

• Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, Member

Dr. Devaney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Devaney to family and friends

Dr. Devaney's Performance

Each visit to DeVaney Dentistry is like a visit with friends. I am always greeted by smiles and warm hellos from Dr. DeVaney and his staff. Making appointments is easy, and I never have to wait; at the office or on the phone. They know what is important to their clients; prompt, professional...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would highly recommend Dr. DeVaney and his staff! He is able to do everything in his office so it makes it really convenient for me not to have to be referred somewhere else for needed treatment! He even does wisdom teeth extractions which is a HUGE plus for my family!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been so happy to be a patient at DeVaney Dentistry since 2014 when I first moved to Oak Ridge. Dr. DeVaney took the time to answer my questions when I was at my youngest daughter's February 2017 appointment. DeVaney is also great at keeping the appointments running on time, so the wait is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I recently had a bridge and several crowns and was pleased with the results. Dr Devaney and his staff did a great job though out the process. I would highly recommend this practice .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I found the office to be one of best I have ever visited in my 65 years on this planet. My 5 star rating across the board explains about everything. The service and friendliness of the staff is exceptional.
Are you Dr. Devaney?