Dr. Matthew Dedomenico, DMD

Dr. Matthew Dedomenico, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Matthew Dedomenico, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville / School Of Dentistry in 2008 and practices orthodontics.

11012 N Dale Mabry Hwy

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Dedomenico

This content was provided by Dr. Dedomenico "During the initial appointment, a thorough examination will be completed including computer-imaging pictures.  Dr. DeDomenico will then discuss with your treatment plan in detail.

To ensure the most desired results, we strive to have a mutual understanding and cooperation of responsibility throughout the orthodontic treatment plan with both the parents and patients."

1  Practice Areas

• Florida State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Louisville / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Dedomenico has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dedomenico has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dedomenico does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dedomenico and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dedomenico's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dedomenico

Dr. Dedomenico?
Dr. Dedomenico's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Dedomenico, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr Matt and his team is amazing. I so appreciate their approach not only with my child, but also with my husband and me. Beginning with our first visit, we have felt heard, considered, and a priority. Watching my six year old's comfort level continue to grow has been amazing - even if it means he's...Read More
Jessica – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dedomenico, DMD?
Our family loves Dr. Matt! He is easy going, funny and a perfectionist! You will not leave his care unhappy. My kids have such beautiful smiles that I was super jealous so I had him work up a treatment plan for me with Invisalign! I am so glad I did!!
Vanessa Iversen in Tampa, FL – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dedomenico, DMD?
Dr. Matthew Dedomenico is an excellent doctor. My daughter silver tooth cracked and she was in pain. I phoned the doctor's office and since it was a holiday the call went to his cellular phone. I explained the situation with my daughter and he had me texted him images of her tooth to his...Read More
Johnny Rivera in Tarpon Springs, FL – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dedomenico, DMD?
I'm so grateful that friend recommended the Dedomenico orthodontic. I'm always welcome there by the friendless people ever. Dr Matt is the best orthodontist I have ever met. Not only he made impossible things possible with my teeth but he cares about every single patience and takes time to talk...Read More
Magda in Valrico, FL – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Dedomenico, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dedomenico?