Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 41

Dr. Conquest

Conquest Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, LLC

1187 Thorn Run Rd Moon Township, PA 15108

Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Moon Township, PA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Pittsburgh Univ medical school in 2005. He is affiliated with Heritage Valley Sewickley. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Conquest to book an appointment.

Dr. Conquest's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Conquest

4.2

Dr. Conquest?
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Explained conditions well (9)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
  • Office environment (1)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
Dr Conquest has extensive credentials. Which clearly are evident with his gentle and kind expertise. All of his staff members are there to pamper patients. They could not be nicer. The place itself is beautiful. I highly recommend their care. It was amazingly, quick, easy, comfortable and pain free during surgery and after. I have been there twice and would not think of going anywhere else for oral surgery. They also took every precaution for avoiding Covid. No one should fear going there. They care and it shows.
Barbara Berezansky – Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD?
Was seen yesterday as an emergency. Suffered trauma to mouth with severe bleeding. No wait time. Seen right Away and given expert care. Staff was very good. Office is very clean. Dr. called me at home in follow-up. Very sincere and caring doctor. Highly recommend him.
Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD?
While we had no negative experiences with medical care, we cannot say the same for the billing department. They billed my dental and medical insurance for the same procedures, did not bill the insurance for all impacted wisdom teeth and advised we had to pay the rest out if pocket, and handled the billing discrepancies unprofessionally. When I questioned the charges, they provided generic answers and it took multiple calls and emails for them to realize the insurance was not billed properly. When it was finally corrected and we were owed a refund, the decision to refund someone other than the patient or insurance holder was decided by an office member. Very poor reaction to a mistake made by their office. We would have been our hundreds of dollars had we not carefully reviewed our bills and health insurance statements. No apology or even a follow up.
Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD?
This is my new oral surgeon. I was an emergency patient today and when he introduced himself to me you would've thought I was a long time patient. The office staff was extremely nice. I believe I was in the office approximately 35 minutes. My procedure went smoothly. I was very satisfied with my visit.
Jennifer E – Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD?
Great oral surgeon! My 1 star is aimed at his billing lady who will charge you multiple times and or alot more than what you were told. Will NOT explain why.
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD?
I am just so impressed by Dr. Conquest and his amazing staff! My 16 year old daughter had all 4 of her wisdom teeth removed a few weeks ago by Dr. Conquest. From the initial consultation all the way through to her post-op appointment, my daughter was treated professionally, with respect and with dignity by everyone in the office. Her recovery was quick! I highly recommend Dr. Conquest not only for his amazing surgery skills, but also for the way we were treated by his staff. 10 out of 10!
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD?
Friendly, caring and genuine from the very beginning to the end!
Carol Springer in Beaver, PA – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD?
Was early for my appt and they told me I likely would have to reschedule bc I had to fill out 6 pages of history. I was never told to fill out anything online. I sit to fill out the papers and the front desk person says " you do know that your exam and X-rays aren't covered by your insurance." it was my fault that she didn't tell me this when I scheduled bc she needed my history forms, that she still doesn't have, to input a billing code. Very rude and judgmental. Would give 0 stars if I could!
Pittsburgh, PA – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD?
My initial visit was a consultation about removing my wisdom teeth and was immediatly impressed by the quality of service provided by the staff and the doctor. They are all smart, engaging, knowledgable, funny and are dedicated to their jobs. My next visit was for my procedure and it went smoothly. The before and after care from the doctor and staff was outstanding. They provided clear release instructions and answered all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Conquest for your dental needs.
Samba in Coraopolis, PA – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Conquest?

At Conquest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery our practice philosophy is relatively simple: "Strive to provide exceptional, affordable, and professional...Read more

Dr. Matthew J. Conquest practices a full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with expertise ranging from facial trauma to wisdom tooth removal. ...Read more

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery