Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD

Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Matthew J. Conquest practices a full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with expertise ranging from facial trauma to wisdom tooth removal. He has particular interest in dental implants, bone grafting/reconstruction, and corrective jaw surgery. Dr. Conquest is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is also an active Fellow of both the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, a member of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, and a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry.

1187 Thorn Run Rd Ste 110

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Conquest

This content was provided by Dr. Conquest "At Conquest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery our practice philosophy is relatively simple: "Strive to provide exceptional, affordable, and professional care and deliver this care in a compassionate and timely fashion, treating each patient as an individual."  This is not simply a "mission statement," this is the philosophy by which we operate daily as we try to treat every patient as we would our own family members.

We recognize that every patient and referring office has unique wants and needs and so it is our highest priority to provide personalized care for those we serve and to always make the effort to not simply satisfy but to exceed expectations.

Dr. Conquest and his staff realize that surgery can be a stressful event in ones life and are committed to minimizing the associated stress and anxiety.  We believe that this is best achieved through communication with patients so that they fully understand the entire process.  We want our patients to be well educated about their dental and medical conditions, to understand their associated treatment options, and to be informed of the available anesthesia modalities.

We understand and appreciate that our patients are the heart of our practice and the reason that we are here!  The entire Conquest OMS team is committed to providing both exceptional customer service and the highest quality care for you and your family."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Lake Superior State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Pittsburgh Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Navy Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Conquest has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Conquest does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conquest and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Conquest's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Conquest to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Conquest's Performance
Pittsburgh, PA |
Was early for my appt and they told me I likely would have to reschedule bc I had to fill out 6 pages of history. I was never told to fill out anything online. I sit to fill out the papers and the front desk person says " you do know that your exam and X-rays aren't covered by your insurance." it was my fault that she didn't tell me this when I scheduled bc she needed my history forms, that she still doesn't have, to input a billing code. Very rude and judgmental. Would give 0 stars if I could!
in Coraopolis, PA |
My initial visit was a consultation about removing my wisdom teeth and was immediatly impressed by the quality of service provided by the staff and the doctor. They are all smart, engaging, knowledgable, funny and are dedicated to their jobs. My next visit was for my procedure and it went smoothly. The before and after care from the doctor and staff was outstanding. They provided clear release instructions and answered all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Conquest for your dental needs.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Conquest, DMD?
Are you Dr. Conquest?

• MetLife
    MetLife PPO
  • Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO
  • Renaissance Physicians Organization (RPO)
  • United Concordia

Hospitals where Dr. Conquest has admitting privileges

Heritage Valley Sewickley
720 Blackburn Rd
Sewickley, PA 15143

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.