Dr. Matthew Clemente, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Clemente

W Christopher Gallo, D.c.

325 Oakwood Ave Troy, NY 12182

Dr. Matthew Clemente, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Troy, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Clemente to book an appointment.

Dr. Clemente's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clemente

3.9

Dr. Clemente?
Relieved to find a dentist offering to see me during this time. Not only did he see me for my gum pain/infection he was able to pull my tooth so I didn’t have to wait until July. So happy I went in to see Dr. Clemente! Added bonus is all his staff was more than friendly. DefIneptly would recommend this office!
Frances – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Clemente, DDS?
excellent service, I had been on round 2 of antibiotics with my regular dentist, I called them, they don't do extractions. I called Dr Clemente's office I got in as soon as I could get there. I have jaw and nerve issues, he made sure I was calm and very numb before he started, sat with me till I was. boom 2 teeth out, agony over. I feel what I paid for emergency service was more than fair. all the staff was GREAT. I would recommend this office to everyone. I was more than happy with every part of my visits.
sandy gaudette – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Clemente, DDS?
Best dentist ever! Had a same day extraction and filling and absolutely no pain!!! Dr Clemente and his staff are so friendly and make you feel at ease. I have a new dentist and I am so happy!!!
Kelly Conroy in Schenectady, 12303 – Feb 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Clemente, DDS?
This dentist is truly one of the most unprofessional persons I have ever met. He talks down to you and is truly rotten to the core. I don't know why anyone would go to this practice. I tell everyone I know to stay clear of this practice. He needs to retreat to retirement of that's right he's too greedy. Warning people stay clear unless you like to be treated with disrespect and shoddy dentistry.
Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Clemente, DDS?
Horrible filling done by this team, Called 2x to have it fixed because the Pain was HORRIBLE after 2 months can't even breathe in air without sharp pains Then it's my front tooth right and he suggest I need an extraction for the filling I recived by them for the worlds smallest freaking cavity next he says it'll be $400 out of pocket like yes let me just extract my front tooth HAHA WHAT A JOKE NEVER GO WOULD GIVE 0 STARS IF I COULD
Bronx, NY – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Clemente, DDS?
I had to schedule an emergency appointment, and they got me in the next day. By far the best dental experience I've had so far. Dr. Clemente is very good at what he does, and his staff made me feel at ease the entire time. They were both personable and professional. They also explained what was happening very clearly, and I trust them for all future appointments. I would definitely recommend this awesome practice!
RPI student in Troy, NY – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Clemente, DDS?
I was in unbearable pain and needed an emergency appointment. I called Matthew Clemente's emergency line and almost an hour and a half after the call my tooth was pulled and the pain was gone. A week before I had been seen by another dentist who didn't do tooth extractions so he had to refer me to an oral surgeon. Unfortunately the oral surgeon couldn't schedule me for another two weeks. I was waiting it out--in pain--up until Saturday rolled around and the pain progressed to a point I couldn't
Albany, NY – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Clemente, DDS?
Dr. Clemente is efficient and professional. The staff is friendly and supportive. I've had a lot of work done and my experience has always been positive.
Jamie in Glenville, NY – Apr 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Clemente, DDS?
After calling 15 dentists in the capital region during the New Years holiday, dr Clemente was the only dentist who responded. I was in his chair within 18 hours of my call. He was of course very professional but more important he was kind and gentle. I just found myself new dentist!
Donna ashley in Troy, NY – Jan 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Clemente, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Clemente?

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Clemente communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Clemente offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Clemente offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Clemente have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Clemente offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Clemente offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (518) 237-2202