Dr. Matthew S. Brinkerhoff, DMD

Dr. Matthew S. Brinkerhoff, DMD

Dentistry | Male

469 Medical Dr Ste 108, Bountiful, UT 84010 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Brinkerhoff practices Dentistry at 1 location in Bountiful, UT.

Are you Dr. Brinkerhoff? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brinkerhoff's Experience

Experience with Dr. Brinkerhoff
Dr. Brinkerhoff's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (15)
in Bountiful, UT |
I actually look forward to going to the dentist. Upon entering the office, Dr. Brinkerhoff and all of the staff make you feel like you are one of their favorite patients. They take a personal interest in you. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes before being taken in to have my teeth cleaned or worked on. Whether it is Dr Brinkerhoff or one of his hygienists, they make you feel at easy while in the dental chair. I highly recommend this dental office to anyone who needs a dentist
in Centerville, UT |
Dr.B is a great dentist and I trust him with my really sensitive teeth. He has done a lot of work on my teeth but has never hurt me in the process. I have been to quite a few dentists in my lifetime and I think Dr. B is the best.
in Bountiful, UT |
I was just discussing this practice with my husband the other day. The staff at this dentist is well organized and thorough. the ladies not only get to know me on a personal level but they have started to know my family as well. I admire the way the staff pay attention to detail and listen to specific instructions. Thank you for being the best dentist I have ever had. For the first time in my life I actually like going to the dentist
in North Salt Lake UT |
He is on time. His staff are friendly. My teeth are cleaned gently but thoroughly. Dr Brinkerhoff does good work and I trust him.
UT |
Dr. B and staff are all very fun and friendly. They do exceptional work and are good to always explain things. For dental cleanings I can get in and out in about 30 minutes with no waiting.
in Bountiful, UT |
Dr. Brinkerhoff is an excellent dentist. My family has been going to him for 7 years now. He has been wonderful with my kids and has even been helpful when recommending an orthodontist and oral surgeon when needed. I love his office staff and hygienists. An all around professional and efficient office. There is no office waiting time and once in the chair they are so quick and get you in and out in great time.
in Bountiful, UT |
Matt and his office do a great job. They have the ability to solve most dental problems, including implants. Not all dentists in this area can do that. They're thorough and friendly too. I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a new dentist.
in West Jordan, UT |
Great staff and experience. Dr. B is honest and reliable. My kids had a great experience.
in Bountiful, UT |
Dr. Brinkerhoff has taken the fear out of going to the dentist and having dental work done. It is a happy office and I feel well cared for.
in Bountiful, UT |
My family and I absolutely love coming to Dr. Brinkerhoff. He has the best chairside manner and the quality of his work is unmatched. I have 6 kids and they all look forward to their dental visits. I would recommend Dr. B to anyone with confidence. The entire staff is AMAZING!!!
Bountiful, UT |
I've been coming here for years. My family is always cared for with kindness and consideration. We love that we're not kept waiting for our appt. and usually taken right back as soon as we enter the door. Dr B. Always explains the work that needs to be done with our exams and is conservative with his approach on our care. We enjoy Dr B. And his staff.
in Bountiful, UT |
Dr. Brinkerhoff is the best dentist my family has ever seen. We have been going there for 7+ years and just love his entire office staff. He is painless and works well with the children as well as the nervous nellies in our family. He values my time and schedules enough time for patients that there is rarely any wait in the lobby. I highly recommend him.
Bountiful, UT |
BDC told us a procedure was X amount & due to price we decided to pass. Then BDC called & said after reviewing our insurance the price was slightly less than the original quote. We cautiously went ahead with the procedure. We were billed & paid in full. Later we were billed again, but 2X the original amount. They had misunderstood our coverage and now wanted 2X the orignal quote. BDC claimed no responsibility in the misleading quotes. We've never had a dental provider mislead us like this.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew S. Brinkerhoff, DMD?
Are you Dr. Brinkerhoff?

Compare Dr. Brinkerhoff

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Temple Dental Sch

Graduated in 2004

Southern Utah University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Brinkerhoff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brinkerhoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brinkerhoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brinkerhoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brinkerhoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Brinkerhoff

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Brinkerhoff's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Brinkerhoff

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients