Dentistry  |
Dr. Matthew Brinkerhoff, DMD
Dr. Matthew Brinkerhoff, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bountiful, UT. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

469 Medical Dr Ste 108

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Southern Utah University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Temple Dental Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Brinkerhoff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brinkerhoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brinkerhoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brinkerhoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brinkerhoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brinkerhoff to family and friends
Dr. Brinkerhoff's Performance
Ogden, UT |
My kids love coming to the dentist. Dr Brinkerhoff is great with my kids and I love having one dentist for the whole family.
in Bountiful, UT |
Dr. B is hands down the BEST dentist I have ever been to! The kindness and care of him and his staff is an added bonus. He is very good at what he does. He always gets me in when I have an emergency tooth ache, when he gives shots they don't even hurt and he makes sure that he educates me and gives me all of the options available for what I have going on. I have already recommended him to many friends and family!
Farmington, Ut |
We love Dr Brinkerhoff and all the staff at Bountiful Dental Care! I've had more than my share of bad dental experiences in the past. That all changed when I started seeing Dr Brinkerhoff. I would recommend him to a best friend or a stranger off the street. The icing on the cake is zero to little wait time.
New Providence, NJ |
My whole family visits Dr. Brinkerhoff and we have all commented how well the staff treats you and how kind and courteous they have been. I also feel that my level of dental treatment is much better than any dentist I have ever used. We have been going to Dr. Brinkerhoff for over 5 years now. Whenever we have had anything like a broken tooth, etc. they have been excellent at getting us in and taking care of the issue.
in Bountiful, UT |
He is honest, thorough, kind, not pushy and definitely a keeper.
in UTAH |
Always a good time at the dentist
in Bountiful, UT |
I actually look forward to going to the dentist. Upon entering the office, Dr. Brinkerhoff and all of the staff make you feel like you are one of their favorite patients. They take a personal interest in you. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes before being taken in to have my teeth cleaned or worked on. Whether it is Dr Brinkerhoff or one of his hygienists, they make you feel at easy while in the dental chair. I highly recommend this dental office to anyone who needs a dentist
in Centerville, UT |
Dr.B is a great dentist and I trust him with my really sensitive teeth. He has done a lot of work on my teeth but has never hurt me in the process. I have been to quite a few dentists in my lifetime and I think Dr. B is the best.
in Bountiful, UT |
I was just discussing this practice with my husband the other day. The staff at this dentist is well organized and thorough. the ladies not only get to know me on a personal level but they have started to know my family as well. I admire the way the staff pay attention to detail and listen to specific instructions. Thank you for being the best dentist I have ever had. For the first time in my life I actually like going to the dentist
in North Salt Lake UT |
He is on time. His staff are friendly. My teeth are cleaned gently but thoroughly. Dr Brinkerhoff does good work and I trust him.
UT |
Dr. B and staff are all very fun and friendly. They do exceptional work and are good to always explain things. For dental cleanings I can get in and out in about 30 minutes with no waiting.
in Bountiful, UT |
Dr. Brinkerhoff is an excellent dentist. My family has been going to him for 7 years now. He has been wonderful with my kids and has even been helpful when recommending an orthodontist and oral surgeon when needed. I love his office staff and hygienists. An all around professional and efficient office. There is no office waiting time and once in the chair they are so quick and get you in and out in great time.
in Bountiful, UT |
Matt and his office do a great job. They have the ability to solve most dental problems, including implants. Not all dentists in this area can do that. They're thorough and friendly too. I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a new dentist.
in West Jordan, UT |
Great staff and experience. Dr. B is honest and reliable. My kids had a great experience.
in Bountiful, UT |
Dr. Brinkerhoff has taken the fear out of going to the dentist and having dental work done. It is a happy office and I feel well cared for.
in Bountiful, UT |
My family and I absolutely love coming to Dr. Brinkerhoff. He has the best chairside manner and the quality of his work is unmatched. I have 6 kids and they all look forward to their dental visits. I would recommend Dr. B to anyone with confidence. The entire staff is AMAZING!!!
Bountiful, UT |
I've been coming here for years. My family is always cared for with kindness and consideration. We love that we're not kept waiting for our appt. and usually taken right back as soon as we enter the door. Dr B. Always explains the work that needs to be done with our exams and is conservative with his approach on our care. We enjoy Dr B. And his staff.
in Bountiful, UT |
Dr. Brinkerhoff is the best dentist my family has ever seen. We have been going there for 7+ years and just love his entire office staff. He is painless and works well with the children as well as the nervous nellies in our family. He values my time and schedules enough time for patients that there is rarely any wait in the lobby. I highly recommend him.
Bountiful, UT |
BDC told us a procedure was X amount & due to price we decided to pass. Then BDC called & said after reviewing our insurance the price was slightly less than the original quote. We cautiously went ahead with the procedure. We were billed & paid in full. Later we were billed again, but 2X the original amount. They had misunderstood our coverage and now wanted 2X the orignal quote. BDC claimed no responsibility in the misleading quotes. We've never had a dental provider mislead us like this.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Brinkerhoff, DMD?
Are you Dr. Brinkerhoff?