Dr. Matt Tabrizi, DDS

Dr. Matt Tabrizi, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Matt Tabrizi, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Baytown, TX and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School in 1993 and practices dentistry.Read his story

4310 Garth Rd

Baytown, TX 77521

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Tabrizi

Dr. Tabrizi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tabrizi "On Being a Dentist I find the greatest satisfaction in being a dentist comes from the positive impact I have on my patients' lives. I could be removing the pain of a toothache, or performing a smile makeover, but whatever I'm doing, that person's life is going to be better. As a dentist, I am able to do this every day. When I see a grateful smile on a patient's face, I feel a great sense of personal and professional fulfillment. Dentistry is my passion: I can help people feel better about themselves and improve their health, while developing relationships with each patient. I enjoy seeing a familiar face come through the door, and knowing I'll soon be hearing their latest news. I like meeting new people and learning about their lives just as much. It's a great feeling at the end of a dental procedure, when a patient smiles, or even hugs me, and thanks me for a great visit. Education and Continuing Education My Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) was awarded by the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. I'm a believer in continuing education for every professional, but especially for those of us in the oral healthcare fields. Dentistry is a constantly evolving profession, with changes in technology, treatments, and approaches to care. By staying abreast of these changes, and continually strengthening and expanding my skills, I'm able to ensure my patients receive the best possible care. Throughout the year I pursue continuing education courses. I concentrate on implant dentistry, full-mouth reconstruction care, smile makeovers and cosmetic dentistry, and treatment for TMJ-TMD. Personal Life After living in Iran and Germany, I settled in Houston more than 35 years ago. My wife Christine and I were married in 2001. We have a son, Colin, born in 2002 and a daughter, Charlize, born in 2004. My family, and spending quality time with them, is my priority away from work. I also enjoy hiking and mountaineering, biking, and adventure traveling. Being outdoors and exploring the world is a large part of who I am. I love sharing this with my family."

This content was provided by Dr. Tabrizi "We dedicate ourselves to restoring and improving not only your oral health but your general health, as well. We will accomplish this through conservative procedures and by using the latest dental material and technology available.  The result is a natural and dazzling smile for a lifetime."

1  Practice Areas

• University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Tabrizi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tabrizi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • German

Dr. Tabrizi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tabrizi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tabrizi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tabrizi

4.4

2.247191011235955%

Dr. Tabrizi?
Dr. Tabrizi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matt Tabrizi, DDS
Amazing Doctor! Goes to the n'th degree helping his patients and ensure they are happy and healthy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Tabrizi, DDS?
Dr. Tabrizi and his staff are always so nice. He's a wonderful dentist, and I would recommend him a million times over! Try his new massage chair while you wait!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Tabrizi, DDS?
I have worked in the dental field for over 27 years and never met a dentist as talented and precise as Dr. Tabrizi. He brought my hopeless smile back to life. I can not say enough about him or his staff. Thank you. Recommend him to everyone I know and who comments on my new smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Tabrizi, DDS?
He was very gentle, caring and did a great job of making me feel comfortable with the whole process. He did a great job on my teeth they look great and make me feel so much better about myself. I would recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Tabrizi, DDS?
Very sweet and understanding doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matt Tabrizi, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Tabrizi?