Dr. Matt MacLean, DMD

Dr. Matt MacLean, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Matt MacLean, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Chatsworth, CA. He graduated from Washington University, St Louis and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

10234 Canoga Ave

Chatsworth, CA 91311

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • EmblemHealth
  • First Dental Health

Learn about Dr. MacLean

Dr. MacLean's bio

This content was provided by Dr. MacLean "I attended the University of California, Santa Barbara for a Bachelor of Arts degree, and then was awarded my Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Washington University in St. Louis, MO. I completed my orthodontic residency at the University of Southern California graduate orthodontic program where I received a Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics and a Masters of Science degree in craniofacial biology and was the recipient of the Outstanding Student Award for my graduating class in 1991. It is important that I keep informed about the advances in the science of orthodontic treatment so I can continue to provide the most up-to-date techniques and technologies to my patients. I regularly attend continuing education courses through the Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists, where I am a past president and have served for many years on the Board of Directors for the Southern California Component. I am also a member of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, the American Association of Orthodontists, the San Fernando Valley Dental Society, the Conejo Valley Dental Society and the Dougherty Tanaka Foundation, a charitable Foundation dedicated to orthodontic education. I am proud to be Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontists making me a member in the College of Diplomats of the American Board of Orthodontists. Additionally, I stay current with all the literature related to my profession. After having been raised in Chatsworth, CA, I now call Westlake Village my home. My wife, Catherine, is a Rheumatologist who’s a Medical Director in charge of Quality of Care at Wellpoint. My son Connor attends the University of California, Berkeley and my other son, Dale, is a student at Westlake High School. I love the outdoors, and being active is important to me, whether I’m hiking, cycling, snow skiing, or playing volleyball. I’m active at my church and enjoy participating in our outreach programs, including providing free meals for all in need. I also volunteer with raising funds to provide sustainable water and food sources in Africa and with Habitat for Humanity. A fun fact about me: I have a collection of fossil teeth. Most of the collection is of shark teeth, some of which I’ve found myself, but there are also teeth from dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals, such as cave bears and saber tooth cats."

This content was provided by Dr. MacLean "Our goal at Mac Lean Orthodontics is to provide the very best possible Orthodontic care for our patients so that each of you may achieve optimal oral health and an ideal smile throughout your lifetime."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California, Santa Barbara
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Washington University, St Louis
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. MacLean has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. MacLean has no media or publications listed.

Dr. MacLean does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. MacLean and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. MacLean's Reviews