Dr. Marzieh Zahedi, DDS

Dr. Marzieh Zahedi, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry | Female | 55 years old

Learn about this dentist

At Azari & Zahedi Dentistry we want you to feel good about your dental health and smile. As a devoted team, we are sensitive to the special concern of each patients, whether it is routine check up, discomfort, dental fear, or esthetic concern. When you visit the office, you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer. The high light of Pediatric Dentistry and Prosthodontic services are: Pediatric Dentistry First Visit Healthy Smile Project Pediatric Dental Care Early Orthodontics Pediatric Sedation Dental Emergencies Prosthodontics Cosmetic Dentistry Crowns & Bridges Porcelain Veneers Dentures Dental Implants Teeth Whitening Invisalign Cleanings & PreventionRead more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Zahedi
Dr. Zahedi's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (4)
Dr. Zahedi Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback to help improve our care and services. Please contact us via our website or our office number if you have any concern and questions.

in Jacksonville, FL |
Very Kid Friendly Dentist This office is very kid friendly and fun. I bring both my children my oldest in braces with Dr Zahedi and my youngest for check ups and cleanings. We are always greeted with warm smiles and a helpful staff. We recommend this office to all of our friends and family.Less - Katrina M. 10/4/2016
in Jacksonville, FL |
Great practice. They see my child on one side of the clinic and me/adults on the other. They really know what they are doing. It's so nice they remember you and you are not just a copay. Amazing group - extremely happy with their services - lisa m. 9/27/2016 Image may contain: text
The worsest dentist ever
Anastasia, I'm sorry that you feel this way. I believe I treated your child the best that I could and I believe I was successful on that. On a phone conversation with my staff you also agreed that your child received the best care possible in our office. Good luck and have a great day!
in Jacksonville, FL |
The worse doctor ever. She shouldn't be called a pediatrician dentist. It's very sad there is no option to zero stars. If you would like to torch your child than it is the right place for you.
Have you seen Dr. Marzieh Zahedi, DDS?

Compare Dr. Zahedi

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Zahedi says...

Dr. Zahedi has been in a private practice in Jacksonville, Florida since 1995. She is a board certified pediatric dentist and a diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.

Dr. Zahedi completed specialized training in the recognition and treatment of dental diseases of children at Howard University in Washington D.C.

She welcomes children as young as age one for their first dental visit. Establishing early dental care follows the recommendation of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry for the prevention of many childhood oral diseases.

Dr. Zahedi's Care Philosophy

When you visit the office, you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer. The high light of  Pediatric Dentistry and Prosthodontic services are:

Pediatric Dentistry

Malocclusion

Crowding

Underbite

Dr. Zahedi says...

Dr. Zahedi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry

• Early Childhood Trauma
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)

Howard University

Dr. Zahedi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zahedi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry
  • Orthodontics

• Composite Fillings
  • Dental Bonding
  • Dental Sealant
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Teeth Whitening

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.