Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Marzieh Zahedi, DDS
Dr. Zahedi has been in a private practice in Jacksonville, Florida since 1995. She is a board certified pediatric dentist and a diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Zahedi completed specialized training in the recognition and treatment of dental diseases of children at Howard University in Washington D.C. She welcomes children as young as age one for their first dental visit. Establishing early dental care follows the recommendation of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry for the prevention of many childhood oral diseases.

14453 Beach Blvd Ste 100

Jacksonville, FL 32250

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Zahedi

This content was provided by Dr. Zahedi "At Azari & Zahedi Dentistry we want you to feel good about your dental health and smile. As a devoted team, we are sensitive to the special concern of each patients, whether it is routine check up, discomfort, dental fear, or esthetic concern.

When you visit the office, you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer. The high light of  Pediatric Dentistry and Prosthodontic services are:

Pediatric Dentistry

"

• Pediatric Dentistry
  • Orthodontics

• Early Childhood Trauma
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)

• Composite Fillings
  • Dental Bonding
  • Dental Sealant
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Teeth Whitening

• Howard University

Dr. Zahedi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zahedi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zahedi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zahedi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zahedi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zahedi to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Zahedi Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback to help improve our care and services. Please contact us via our website or our office number if you have any concern and questions.

Dr. Zahedi's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
Very Kid Friendly Dentist This office is very kid friendly and fun. I bring both my children my oldest in braces with Dr Zahedi and my youngest for check ups and cleanings. We are always greeted with warm smiles and a helpful staff. We recommend this office to all of our friends and family.Less - Katrina M. 10/4/2016
in Jacksonville, FL |
Great practice. They see my child on one side of the clinic and me/adults on the other. They really know what they are doing. It's so nice they remember you and you are not just a copay. Amazing group - extremely happy with their services - lisa m. 9/27/2016 Image may contain: text
The worsest dentist ever
Anastasia, I'm sorry that you feel this way. I believe I treated your child the best that I could and I believe I was successful on that. On a phone conversation with my staff you also agreed that your child received the best care possible in our office. Good luck and have a great day!
Have you seen Dr. Marzieh Zahedi, DDS?

Visit Dr. Zahedi