Dr. Maryam Seifi, DDS

Dr. Maryam Seifi, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Maryam Seifi, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from University Of Maryland in 1990 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

5930 Hubbard Dr

Rockville, MD 20852

Learn about Dr. Seifi

This content was provided by Dr. Seifi "We admit it, we're out to save as many teeth as possible. And we want to enlist your help to do it with our informative Patient Education System. Teaching adults and kids about the link between dental health and overall health is a core objective for our practice. So is offering superior dental care in a comfortable environment where we keep our patients entertained with videos and kids' movies."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • University Of Maryland
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Seifi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Seifi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Seifi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seifi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seifi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Seifi

4.5

Dr. Seifi?
Dr. Seifi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maryam Seifi, DDS
Amazing staff! Everyone in there are so nice! Every just welcomes you with a smile! Which is so great! I love that they give you time options on your appointments. The lady in the front desk “ is the nicest person i know”. Thank you everyone! Im an artist and people tell me my art looks amazing! So...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryam Seifi, DDS?
Love this place! Was scare to death of dentist until I found this one, now I'm getting things done to my teeth that I should of had done 20 years ago!!! I highly recommend this practice????????????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryam Seifi, DDS?
I love the care I am always given at Starbrite Dental. They are all friendly, caring and highly professional. I feel confident that I will always be told the truth and everyone is willing to work with my husband and me to provide caring service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryam Seifi, DDS?
We've had excellent service and attention for our family with Dr Seifi and all her team. Excellent professionals. Top of the line equipment and technology. A bit more expensive than other dental offices in area but well worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryam Seifi, DDS?
As always I love this office and the staff. Dr. Seifi is always personable and makes me feel comfortable. I'll never be afraid of the dentist again!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Seifi?