Dr. Maryam Aminian, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Maryam Aminian, DDS

Endodontics | Female

Dr. Maryam Aminian, DDS is an dentist who practices in Seattle, WA. She is 49 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Aminian's Experience

Visiting Dr. Aminian

Dr. Aminian accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Aminian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aminian to family and friends
Dr. Aminian's Performance
in Snohomish, WA |
I was referred on an emergency by my dentist. The office was very accommodating of my situation. The staff was excellent and I thought the billing process was very fair and explained to me very well. I was impressed by Dr. Arminian's deameanor and her care to make my dental health a priority even though I'm sure it offset her schedule. I had an excellent experience even though I was nervous and worried about my existing condition. I would very much recommend Dr. Amiinian and her staff.
in Seattle, WA |
I just had a root canal procedure done on a back molar that had long and wavy roots. Clearly, a real challenge. I felt very comfortable from the start - as I did during my preliminary exam - and the procedure went off without a hitch. No pain whatsoever. Dr. Aminian took the time to explain every aspect of the procedure as she was doing it and made me feel extremely comfortable and confident. Her assistant was first rate as well, as was her entire staff. I couldn't recommend them any higher.
Have you seen Dr. Maryam Aminian, DDS?
Are you Dr. Aminian?

Compare Dr. Aminian

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
    }

Dr. Aminian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Dr. Aminian does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aminian and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aminian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aminian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

Dr. Aminian does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Aminian and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.