Dr. Mary Pariseau, DDS

Dr. Mary Pariseau, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Mary Pariseau, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Maplewood, MN. She practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

1975 11th Ave E

Maplewood, MN 55109

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Pariseau

Dr. Pariseau's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pariseau "During my 32 years of practice, I have been privileged to have my patients place their trust in my care. I love the art and science of dentistry, and take great personal and professional satisfaction from knowing I contribute to the health and well-being of my patients. It is my goal to give patients a more positive dental experience by creating a nurturing and supportive relationship. I love getting to know our patients and working together to find the most appropriate solutions for their unique situation, both dentally and personally. I feel truly lucky to work with such highly-skilled people who are dedicated to providing excellent care, and making our patients feel welcome, comfortable, and cared for. My team and I aim to give each and every patient and their family not only the kind of dental care and compassion we would expect for ourselves, but the kind of care that will leave your smile bright and healthy for a lifetime. Education and continuing education A graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, I also hold a certification in dental assisting and a degree in dental hygiene. This background gives me a unique perspective. As a dedicated perpetual student, I continually pursue further professional and dental education lectures, workshops, and courses in all aspects of dentistry. Participating in advanced clinical and treatment planning workshops and study clubs promote my growth as a dental health care provider. Continuing education has given me a broad perspective, which allows me to consider as many options as possible for my patients to achieve their best oral health. It has been an honor to be named "Best Dentist" in MN Monthly magazine and "Top Dentist" in Mpls St Paul magazine numerous times. Professional affiliations American Dental Association Minnesota Dental Association St. Paul District Dental Society Pankey Institute Spear Education University of MN School of Dentistry I enjoy being a productive member of my local dental community. I am currently President of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Alumni Board. I also represent School of Dentistry on the University of Minnesota Alumni Association Board. It is a great honor to be connected to our exceptional University of Minnesota School of Dentistry as well as the University at large. With goals of enhancing student experiences, advancing excellence in research and promoting alumni activities to support our colleagues, it is a pleasure and a priviledge to serve. I recently completed a seven-year term as a member of the Scientific Session Committee of the Minnesota Dental Association, which plans and executes the annual scientific meeting. Outside the office When I am not in the office creating smiles, I enjoy spending time with my husband of 40 years, Greg, whom I met in high school. We reside in White Bear Lake and have three lovely children, Ryan, Alexis, and Connor, as well as one anti-social cat. My favorite activities include gardening, reading, spending time in the kitchen cooking, baking, and exploring ethnic cuisine."

This content was provided by Dr. Pariseau "Our goal is to partner with our patients to work together to achieve their best oral health."

4  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976

Dr. Pariseau has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pariseau has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pariseau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pariseau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pariseau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pariseau to family and friends

Dr. Pariseau's Performance

Dr. Pariseau Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

"

I've been a patient for over 15 years. They continue to provide great care every year. The staff is also great. Good Positive attitudes and a great location.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Pariseau is an excellent dentist. She is knowledgeable and explains clearly what needs to be done and why. The entire staff is friendly. The dental hygienist is very gentle and thorough. I had issues with neck pain and they were accommodating, making sure I was comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0