Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology  |
Dr. Mary Karkow, DDS
Dr. Mary Karkow, DDS is a dentist who practices in Waukesha, WI. She is 50 years old.

N14W23833 Stone Ridge Dr Ste 240

Waukesha, WI 53188

• American Enterprise Group
  • American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Karkow

• Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Karkow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Karkow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Karkow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karkow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Karkow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karkow to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Karkow's Performance
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Karkow is a kind and compassionate doctor who cares deeply about her patients' well-being. I highly recommend her to anyone with TMJ disorder. She is in this profession because she truly wants to help people.
Brookfield, WI |
I was referred to this provider and have been vastly disappointed with my experience thus far. Would not recommend her to friends or family.
in West Allil |
The week of Thanksgiving I could barley speak and had not eaten in awhile. The pain was so unbearable I didn't know what I was going to do.I had recently been diagnosed with TMJ issues by a ENT Dr. with no information what to do next.I googled,called her office and they fit me in the next day.The whole staff could tell I was in deep pain and they were all so kind to me.Dr. Karkow spent a very long time(1 hr ish) digging deep into my health history.I'm so happy to have found her & her staff.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Karkow is an exceptionally gifted specialist who genuinely cares for her patients. Prior to my visits with Dr. Karkow I had experienced a sustained migraine headache for six months - completely debilitating. She has significantly contributed to my improvement. I have nothing but the utmost respect for this doctor and for her moral convictions. As a college professor, I do not make these comments lightly. Thank you Dr. Karkow.
in MILWAUKEE, WI |
What a wonderful doctor and person. Mrs. Karkow was proffessional and knowledgeable and explained things well. God bless you Mary Krakow if it wasn't for youbI would havw no one to help me.
in Kenosha, WI |
Dr. Karkow saved me from needing surgery to correct my tmj. She said it was an option, but we should try a splint first. It worked perfectly, and I've been forever grateful for her giving me a lesser expensive option. Also, I had a bad experience with wisdom teeth removal. My jaw was completely locked, couldn't open it more than an inch. After a month of waiting for it to go away on its own, I went back to dr karkow. She got my jaw back to normal within 2 days. Forever grateful for her
in Oconomowoc, WI |
Referred to Dr. Karkow by my ENT, as 1 of several options for sleep issues. She met w/me for no more than :15. The outcome was no professional advice beyond telling me to get a copy of my sleep study (which she did not order) and come back with it, so I set up another appt. After seeing the almost $300 invoice that my insurer refused to cover, I canceled my next appt. I can't imagine what I would have to pay to get consultation about my sleep study. Writing a check for nothing.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Karkow, DDS?
Are you Dr. Karkow?

Blue Preferred Plus POS
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
    Preferred PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery