Dr. Mary-Helen Habib, DMD

Dr. Mary-Helen Habib, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Mary-Helen (“Lena”) Habib’s passion for dentistry is demonstrated in her impeccable work and her attention to every detail. She treats her dental patients with compassion, honesty and respect just as she would treat any family member. Dr. Habib has earned a Master’s In Business Administration from the University of LaVerne in California and her doctorate, with Honors, from Nova Southeastern University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Habib was class president and amongst the top 10 of her class. She has received many awards and recognition such as: Certificate of Achievement from the Foundation of the American Prosthodontic Society Excellence in Prosthodontics from the Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics Certificate of Achievement from the American Association of Women Dentists Elected to membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Dental Society

South Palm Dental

• DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Habib

We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Gingivitis
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Sprain
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• International Congress Of Implantologist-Icoi
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University Of Laverne. California
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Habib has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Habib has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French
  • Greek

Dr. Habib does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Habib and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Habib's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Habib to family and friends
Dr. Habib's Performance
in Lake Worth |
I have never been fond of trips to the dentist but it is always a pleasure going to Dr. Habib's office. She is very thorough and pleasant. The front office staff is good too.. Had a great experience having Blanca - one of their hygienists - clean my teeth. I highly recommend them. Oh ... the last dentist I went to told me I had seven cavities. When I went ddto Dr. Habib she told me that I had one cavity and needed a root canal.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Happy people!!!!! Very caring, attentive and thorough.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
The Doctor was wonderful as usual and was able to offer me an option that worked and cost less. I have recommended to friends in Jamaica Bay where I live. ( The Wells family for one)
in Lakeworth, fl |
Best dentist ever.she is top notche
Boynton Beach, FL |
I searched high and low to find a good dentist and instead I found a great one! I came to Dr Habib with a dental problem I had already spent over $3,000 on with another dental group. She fixed it the first time and it's stayed fixed to this day, and that was 2 or 3 years ago.
Boynton Bch, Fl |
Very nice office with pleasent staff. I never feel rushed or bad about the health of my teeth.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Caring and kind staff. Clean office.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Absolutely love Dr.Habib and her STAFF IS AMAZING!! As soon as you walk in the door the ladies greet you with a smile. I've been a patient since 2013 and love it here!!
in Lake Worth florida |
I was very pleased with Dr. Habib's services and professionalism, and of her entire team. I was particularly pleased with the work and demeanor of her dental hygienist. I will be back!
Orlando, FL |
She was very knowledgeable and gave explanations with ease
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Taken within 5 minutes of arrival, everyone is friendly and felt very comfortble with procedures done.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Habib is Great. She takes the time to talk with you, explain your choices and involves you in your treatment plan. We are very lucky to call her our family dentist, we have for years, and never hesitate to recommend her to others.
in Delray Beach, FL |
The most awesome dentist I have ever been to. Very considerate of my needs.She takes care to make sure you are not in pain for procedures. Her work is impeccable.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Everyone there, from the reception desk to Dr. Habib to the hygienists and assistants, are pleasant, professional, and reassuring. Even the waiting room - where I have never sat for long- is a joy with the interesting fish, soothing decor and lighting, and many current magazines. I feel grateful to have found this wonderful dental office!
in Boynton beach, FL |
Great service in a timely manner.
in Lake Worth, FL |
My experience with Dr. Habib was wonderful. I was seen on my appointment time and the reception staff was wonderful. I received great news from the doctor, as I was expecting much worse news. I am grateful to South Palm Dental and the staff for their kindness and professionalism.
Boynton Beach, FL |
Being 88 years old and not having been to a dentist in several years I was a bit nervous. However the visit went well and Dr Habib was very good at explaining what was necessary. I feel very comfortable with the dental plan she came up for me and the price was reasonable. I would highly recommend her to all friends and family.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
It was over 5 years since I have been to the dentist. I was fearful as to what had to be done. To my surprise Dr. Habib was very assuring that I didn't have to get full dentures. Her chairside manner was very nice. I like her very much & would recommend her to my family & friend
in Coral Springs, FL |
All I've experienced so far was a consultation. She was easy to talk with, listened to my concerns and made suggestions that were conservative and doable.
Boynton Beach, FL |
i have had a lot of dental work done in my lifetime. A lot of it was not good, and I sometimes received bad advice and treatment. However, with Dr. Habib, I have every confidence in her care and advice. Best dentist I've ever had! AND she's so nice!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Overall she has a great staff, flexible hours, and provides unmatched service. I took a ton of cards during my last visit to give to friends and family.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I was very happy with the results of my two visits with Dr. Habib. I showed up a little early and was escorted into the exam room immediately. Dr. Habib kept me informed of what she was doing and answered all my questions. Excellent service. The Dental Assistants were exceptional as well.
Lake Worth, FL |
Honesty, respect and kindness. Thank you.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Called a few weeks took 10 minutes to schedule 2 appointments. I needed a cleaning and had a toothache at the time. My toothache is now gone and i cancelled the first appointment. I was then advised 2 days later that my cleaning had been cancelled and I would have to reschedule b/c the doctor needs to see me first. Now I have to wait a month and half for a cleaning? no thank you.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Wonderful experience - great atmosphere for kids. Staff took the time to accommodate nerves and explain everything to my 3 year old!
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Habib is very considerate as well as experienced dentist. She shows concern for her patients and works with them. She is gentle in her dentistry. Her office staff is very pleasant and knowledgeable. They too show consideration for her patients and are deeply concerned with their treatment. Her office is very clean and well staffed
Have you seen Dr. Mary-Helen Habib, DMD?

Visit Dr. Habib