Dr. Mary Gadbois, DDS

Dr. Mary Gadbois, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Mary Gadbois, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Columbia, MO. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Cherry Hill Dental Associates

2012 Cherry Hill Dr Ste 101

Columbia, MO 65203

Learn about Dr. Gadbois

Dr. Gadbois' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gadbois "So many people go through life without smiling. By improving oral health and the aesthetics of my patients’ teeth, I am able to change their lives by giving them back their smile. Making sure that my patients have a comfortable experience with us, especially if they are fearful, is also of great concern to me. My patients have become a part of my family; I know about their interests, children, jobs, and school, and I look forward to catching up with their lives when they come in for an appointment. I feel like I’ve become a part of their lives, not only by making them healthier, but by getting to know them personally, as well. Since graduating from the University of Tennessee in Memphis with my Doctorate of Dental Surgery, I have continued to update my education through courses and seminars regarding treatment planning and diagnosis. I believe it is important to stay current with the latest and most effective treatments for my patients. I have spent most of my life in Columbia. I have a wonderful husband, Tony, who practices with me as a dentist at this office. We met at Hickman High School and have been together ever since. We went to the University of Missouri-Columbia and dental school together and are excited to come to work every day to help the people in our community. We have five amazing children, ranging in age from six to 20 years of age. With five kids, every spare moment I have is spent with them. As a family, we love playing basketball, reading, cooking, and watching movies and TV."

This content was provided by Dr. Gadbois "Dr. Mary Gadbois, Dr. Anthony Gadbois and Dr. Jenna Miller strive to treat patients and their families with superior preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry in a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere. During each visit, our doctors and team members will sit with you and design a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs and desired results."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Gadbois has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gadbois has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gadbois does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gadbois and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gadbois' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gadbois

Dr. Gadbois?
Dr. Gadbois' Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Gadbois?