Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS

Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Raynham, MA and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from Georgetown U-Georgetown Mc in 1989 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

166 Paramount Dr

Raynham, MA 02767

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Dr. Garcia

This content was provided by Dr. Garcia "In my 25 years experience I have strived to offer the highest level of care and expertise in General and Cosmetic Dentistry. I believe in offering and providing the optimal and most advanced treatment to all patients. Our facility was designed to offer the most advanced technology in Dentistry today in a relaxed spa-like environment."

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Orthodontics
  • Periodontics

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Stonehill College, Easton, Ma
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Georgetown U-Georgetown Mc
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Dawson Center For Advanced Dental Studies
  • Frank Spear Faculty Club-Local Coordinator
  • Las Vegas Institute-Cosmetic Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Garcia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garcia has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese
  • Russian

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia to family and friends

Dr. Garcia's Performance

I had been terrified of dentists all my life until I met Dr. Garcia! She is nothing short of a miracle worker in my opinion. The entire staff is friendly as well as professional. If you are looking for a pain free, calming dentist experience, look no further!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Garcia’s dental practice provides their patients with expert care. The faculty at this practice are knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly. Excellent experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Amazing woman! She makes a trip to the dentist enjoyable and relaxing, I feel like I’ve known her for my whole life! I’m a new patient and I would already recommend her to anyone and everyone I know. #MAGA
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Our family travels 45 minutes to receive the best dental care with honest evaluations and excellent work! We have recommended her / staff to others and have experienced the same.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I recently went for x-rays and a cleaning. I was extremely pleased with everyone there. I had had a very bad experience as a child at the dentist's office, therefore I am very anxious and nervous when I have to visit the dentist's office. Everyone there was so patient, understanding and made my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1