Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 56

Dr. Garcia

East Coast Dental Design, Raynham, MA

166 PARAMOUNT DR Raynham, MA 02767

Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Raynham, MA and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Georgetown U-Georgetown MC in 1989 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia?
Dr. Garcia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS
I have always had the best care from dr Garcia. I would highly recommend her services
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS?
Well I visited Dr. Garcia today because of obsessing over the look of a crown that was recently done for me. She is a very unique and rare Dentist in a positive way. My crown that she did is one of my front teeth and because of my character flaw of striving for perfection I have contacted the office (3) times to schedule an appointment to make adjustments. Dr. Garcia was extremely attentive and very concerned with me being 100% satisfied. After the 3rd and final visit I’m so pleased with the results. She is my favorite dentist and I would recommend her in a heart beat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS?
Maryanne Garcia is an awesome dentist. She is kind, professional, and makes you feel so comfortable. My family has bee seeing her for some 15 years now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS?
Dr. Garcia and everyone in her office are awesome. Appts. are on time. The office is spotless. Makes going to the dentist a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS?
Professional and friendly. Always on top with technology. Excellent Dentist. I always highly recommend Dr. Garcia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS?
Dr Garcia and her team are exceptional professionals. Each member of the team always makes me feel special and somehow they never seem rushed, even when they are fitting me in for an emergency, unscheduled visit. It is obvious that comfort and patient satisfaction is paramount. I highly recommend Dr Garcia’s practice and am grateful to be one of her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS?
Professional friendly staff, beautiful atmosphere, and quality care. Dr. Garcia is a highly skilled and knowledgeable provider. The dental health of my entire family is entrusted to her and her incredible staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS?
I love this dentist! Dr. Garcia is brilliant as well as friendly - puts you right at ease. Her staff is awesome as well - very professional. I’m having invisaline right now and it’s AMAZING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS?
I highly recommend Doctor Anne Garcia and associates. They are a great team, very friendly and professional; the quality of service is outstanding and the installations are very satisfying.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS?
Dr. Garcia is the best! She listens to any concerns one might have. While treating you she consistently asks how you’re doing. She’s a perfectionist! I am thrilled with my new smile! She and her associates give “top of the line” one stop service. All of the people at the front desk are most pleasant and very helpful. Her office is extremely clean and very welcoming. I highly recommend Mary Ann Garcia!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ann Garcia, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Garcia?

In my 25 years experience I have strived to offer the highest level of care and expertise in General and Cosmetic Dentistry. I believe in offering and providing the optimal and most advanced treatment to all patients. Our facility was designed to offer the most advanced technology in Dentistry today in a relaxed spa-like environment.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Las Vegas Institute - Cosmetic Dentistry

• Portuguese
  • Russian

Dr. Garcia accepts

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Garcia treats your condition or procedure