Dr. Marvin Taylor, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 74

Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor's Family Dental Center

1101 W Huron St Waterford, MI 48328

Dr. Marvin Taylor, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Waterford, MI. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Taylor accepts

Dr. Taylor accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

1 board action Found
  • Other (1/12/2011)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Taylor treats your condition or procedure

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Whitening

Whether it's time for your next teeth cleaning or you are looking into dental services to improve your smile, turn to Dr. Taylor's Family Dental Center. As one of the leading and most trusted dental practices in Waterford, Dr. Taylor's Family Dental ...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Taylor

3.1

Dr. Taylor?
Dr. Taylor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marvin Taylor, DDS
I don't normally write reviews but after reading so many bad reviews about Dr. Taylor's office and having such a wonderful experience, I feel compelled to. Let me start by saying I have HUGE dental anxiety, so much that it has kept me from going my entire life. I ended up at Dr. Taylor's office as I woke up on a Sunday morning in extreme pain and knew I had to face my fears and be seen. I was SHOCKED to find that not only were they open on a Sunday, but were able to get me in right away. (Bonus, I live less than a mile away!!) All staff, from the moment I walked in the door, was kind and compassionate and wanted to get me comfortable as soon as possible. They were very comforting with my anxiety as well and made sure to ask me, every step of the way, if I was okay. I was crying because of the pain and the fear and every single staff member, including Dr. Taylor, wanted nothing more than to ease both. I have now had work done by Dr. Taylor and Dr. Regina and I am no longer terrified
great doc and team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Taylor, DDS?
Dr Taylor gave me a confidant to not be shy to smile after years! Thank you! Happy patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Taylor, DDS?
As always, things go smoothly and painless. I lets be fair here, i can not believe people are posting these many negetive reviews. Dr. Taylor is my treating dentist for last 6+ yrs and I never had any issues with him or his team. All of my friends and family and even my coworkers are going to him. He knows what his is going, and never recommended unnecessarily treatment not even once to me and ppl I know. Lots of respect for him and his friendly team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Taylor, DDS?
I have had no bad experience with this office Dr Taylor is very knowledgeable about his practice l have had nothing but good service for about five years now everyone had been so nice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Taylor, DDS?
Had me start treatment knowing I couldn't pay yet n wouldn't finish because of non-payment. Awful business man
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Taylor, DDS?
Dr. Taylor will RUIN YOUR TEETH! (0 stars if available) Where do I begin? I came to see Dr. Taylor with healthy teeth - I simply needed to refresh my top 8 Veneers (cosmetic). after 2 attempts by Dr. Taylor I am left with 1 chipped tooth, emergency root canal, fake/opaque veneers that protrude so far out that I talk with a lisp, they are sensitive to everything, and pain when I bite down - HE MADE ME MISERABLE. I am 27 years old with ruined teeth. I've tried contacting them for a month now (o
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Taylor, DDS?
I tried to change this to no stars. What a horrible place, horrible people, horrible dentist and horrible dental work. Been trying for 6 months to get hubbys dentures to fit right. It’s now the day before thanksgiving qnd guess what.. still not right. There is always an excuse or reason and none of them are the dentists fault. Taylor is a good talker but he doesn’t tell the truth and always makes excuses. Please pay attention,, do NOT go to de. Taaylor as you will regret it very much..AWFUL!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Taylor, DDS?
I've been going to this dentist for a few years now and i've had nothing bad to say but they could probably do some renovation in the patient rooms since when you look up the ceiling looks worn out..other than the staff are nice, it's easy to make an appointment and i love how they are open on sundays!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Taylor, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Taylor?

• Sat: 8:00am - 2:00pm