Dr. Marvin Ngwafon, DDS

Dr. Marvin Ngwafon, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Marvin Ngwafon, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Baltimore, MD. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Premiere Orthodontics

• Scion Dental
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Ngwafon

Dr. Ngwafon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ngwafon "My profession means the world to me. It motivates me and drives me to continue to reach higher and farther. I love getting up and going to work every morning because of all the great people I know I will come in contact with. The diversity of my patient base reminds me why this country is so great. There is so much to learn from people in terms of culture and experiences, and I wouldn't trade what I do for anything. Getting to know my patients is greatly fulfilling to me, and the most important reward I receive is seeing their joyful smiles at the end of their orthodontic journey. I am passionate about helping people understand the benefits of orthodontic treatment besides just achieving a beautiful smile. While that is important, having straight teeth is also essential to proper function, health, and confidence."

This content was provided by Dr. Ngwafon "With a comfortable and inviting atmosphere, Premiere Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry take the stress out of orthodontics, which is why we are considered number one in our area. Our special practice hours make it easy to schedule appointments as we provide after-work as well as weekend slots"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Undergraduate School | Graduated
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Howard University

Dr. Ngwafon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ngwafon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ngwafon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ngwafon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ngwafon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ngwafon

3.9

Dr. Ngwafon?
Dr. Ngwafon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marvin Ngwafon, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I was provided care in the Washington D.C. office: I would say the care I received was very good and professional. The Washington D.C. staff was sensitive to my patient care needs (all DC staff), scheduling/front desk interactions were never a problem (GREAT job Cecile) and my orthodontic assistant...Read More
Darcey in Baltimore, MD – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Ngwafon, DDS?
Mr. Marvin runs a truly professional practice. As a 65 year old woman, I can say he has worked out my orthodontic problem with care and expertise. You can therefore, imagine what miracles he can work as a Pediatric provider. His other attributes are his detail to cleanliness, office...Read More
Rosemary Palmer-Powell in Ellicott City, MD – Feb 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Ngwafon, DDS?
Dr.Ngwafon is really rude and unprofessional! He messed up my teeth??. I had to tranfer to another orthodontist, to have them corrected and pay an additional $1500, on top of the 6000 I paid him .
Kiarria jackson in Gwynn Oak, MD – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Ngwafon, DDS?
Staff members are ghetto a lot of times. I get hasselled a lot. Lots of fees are charged because they know you are locked into a contract. Staff is also professional. Dr Ngwafon is also rude.
Unhappy Client in Baltimore, MD – Apr 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Ngwafon, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ngwafon?