Dr. Marvin Baer, DDS

Dr. Marvin Baer, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male | 81 years old

Make a difference! Share feedback

Learn about this dentist

My goal is to provide complete reconstructive dental treatment in a caring compassionate environment. After careful planning based on extensive training and experience I will always treat you as a whole person. I am committed to EXCELLENCE through extensive training, compassion, and vast experience in practice and teaching. I am committed to ATTENTION TO YOUR NEEDS AND CONCERNS. Before treatment begins I will listen to your personal feelings and desires. I will then examine your mouth and smile and you and I will jointly agree on a course of action. Teamwork between you and I and my staff are necessary for achieving your goal for personalized care.Read more

Dr. Baer's Experience

Visiting Dr. Baer

Dr. Baer accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Baer's Reviews

Help millions around the nation find the right doctor by being the first person to share your experience.
Are you Dr. Baer?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Baer

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Baer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Baer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

Dr. Baer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Dr. Baer does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Baer and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Baer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.