Dr. Marvin Baer, DDS

Dr. Marvin Baer, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

Fallston Dental Care 2106 Fallston Rd Fallston, MD 21047 Get Directions

My goal is to provide complete reconstructive dental treatment in a caring compassionate environment. After careful planning based on extensive training and experience I will always treat you as a whole person. I am committed to EXCELLENCE through extensive training, compassion, and vast experience in practice and teaching. I am committed to ATTENTION TO YOUR NEEDS AND CONCERNS. Before treatment begins I will listen to your personal feelings and desires. I will then examine your mouth and smile and you and I will jointly agree on a course of action. Teamwork between you and I and my staff are necessary for achieving your goal for personalized care.

I am married and a proud father of a teenage son plus two step daughters and two step granddaughters. My wife and I enjoy traveling and spending time with our family. I spent 50 great years as a skier and ski instructor but three years ago I suffered a ski accident. That ended my ski career. I taught my son to ski before he could talk. He is a great skier and I vicariously enjoy the sport through him and his mother.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Baer's Experience

Visiting Dr. Baer

Dr. Baer's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Baer?

Compare Dr. Baer

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Baer says...

I am married and a proud father of a teenage son plus two step daughters and two step granddaughters. My wife and I enjoy traveling and spending time with our family. I spent 50 great years as a skier and ski instructor but three years ago I suffered a ski accident. That ended my ski career.  I taught my son to ski before he could talk. He is a great skier and I vicariously enjoy the sport through him and his mother.

Dr. Baer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Baer says...

After graduating from dental school, I spent 25 years in the US Air Force and received my specialty training through an Air Force grant. After retiring from the Air Force I accepted a position at the University of Maryland Dental School where I developed the undergraduate dental implant program. I also developed an honors grogram in esthetic and implant dentistry. After retiring from the dental school, I  worked at Johns Hopkins Hospital supporting the Head and Neck Surgery department where I did prosthetic rehabilitation of head and neck cancer patients. I am semi-retired but practice two morning a week and continue to lecture and consult with dentists in the Baltimore area.

Dr. Baer says...

I am certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics. I have extensive experience in all aspects of implant and complex restorative dentistry. Although semi-retired I continue to maintain currency in my specialty by attending national and international meetings and conferences. I enjoy helping patients achieve the full potential of their smile and cannot give up my passion for dentistry.

Dr. Baer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Baer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baer has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Broken Tooth

University Of Texas / Austin Campus
    • Other Education
      Ohio State University

Completed in 1967

Dr. Baer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics