Dr. Marvin Baer, DDS

Dr. Marvin Baer, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Marvin Baer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fallston, MD. He is 82 years old and has been practicing for 57 years. Read his story

2106 Fallston Rd

Fallston, MD 21047

Learn about Dr. Baer

Dr. Baer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Baer "I am married and a proud father of a teenage son plus two step daughters and two step granddaughters. My wife and I enjoy traveling and spending time with our family. I spent 50 great years as a skier and ski instructor but three years ago I suffered a ski accident. That ended my ski career. I taught my son to ski before he could talk. He is a great skier and I vicariously enjoy the sport through him and his mother. "

This content was provided by Dr. Baer "My goal is to provide complete reconstructive dental treatment in a caring compassionate environment. After careful planning based on extensive training and experience I will always treat you as a whole person. I am committed to EXCELLENCE through extensive training, compassion, and vast experience in practice and teaching. I am committed to ATTENTION TO YOUR NEEDS AND CONCERNS. Before treatment begins I will listen to your personal feelings and desires. I will then examine your mouth and smile and you and I will jointly agree on a course of action. Teamwork between you and I and my staff are necessary for achieving your goal for personalized care."

• Prosthodontics

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas / Dental Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 1960
  • Malcolm Grow Usaf Med Ctr
  • Ohio State University
    Other Education | Completed 1967

Dr. Baer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baer's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Baer?