Dr. Marty Askari, DMD

Dr. Marty Askari, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Marty Askari, DMD is a dentist who practices in Frederick, MD. He is 58 years old. Read his story

2090 Old Farm Dr Ste C

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Askari

Dr. Askari's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Askari "Dr.Askari graduated from the University of Alabama with a DMD degree. He then took courses in advanced general anesthesia. He worked as a dentist in Alabama immediately after graduation and then relocated to Maryland in January 1997. He has been practicing in Frederick area since August 1998 and he relocated to Avondale Professional Center in January 2001. He performs all general practice procedures including fillings, root canals, extractions, dentures, implants and cosmetic dentistry."

This content was provided by Dr. Askari "Our philosophy is to provide highest standard of care in a relaxed and friendly environment.We cater for cowards and provide nitros oxide and light sedation Dentistry"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Jaw Sprain
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University of Alabama At Birmingham
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University of Alabama At Birmingham
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University of Alabama
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Askari has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Askari has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Askari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Askari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Askari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Askari to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Askari Says:

We thrive to excel and patient satisfaction and welcome all constructive criticism

Dr. Askari's Performance
in Frederick, MD |
My family has been going to Dr. Askari for over 16 years. The care we receive from Dr Askari & his staff is excellent. Friendly & courteous to his patients, You cannot get better care for your teeth anywhere else.
in Frederick, MD |
My family and i have been coming to Dr. Askari for many years. He and his staff are always top notch! He is the best dentist I have ever had!
in Frederick, MD |
I have been with Dr Askari for over 15 yrs. He has taken good care of me!
in Frederick MD |
Dr. Askari and his Staff were extremely helpful and took the time to explain the treatment I needed. I highly recommend this office to anyone who is nervous about having Dental work. My kids and I Love it there and my husband just had a cleaning with the hygienist and had a great experience
Frederick, MD |
I highly recommend Dr. Askari. He was suggested by other members of my family, and I value their opinion. Dr. Askari is very friendly and makes his patients feel very comfortable. He is always willing to answer any questions that I might have. His staff is wonderful, too. They are all very customer oriented and helpful.
Frederick |
Love, Love, Love this office. I have terrible anxiety when it comes to dental work Dr. Askari is the only dentist I trust. He is compassionate and provides me with reassurance. I have has fillings, crowns, cleanings, and xrays donevat his office. Dr. Askari and his staff are alway professional and informative. I highly recommend this office to anyone who is lookkng for a dentist that treats you like family .
Washington, DC |
Love this place. Dr. Askari is the best!!!
Frederick MD |
I always enjoy my visit here. The staff is friendly and they know how to take care of teeth!
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Askari and his staff are amazing! They answered any questions I had, made me feel comfortable and explained everything. Like anyone else, I'm not a fan of going to the Dentist. But they definitely make it much easier to go! I am recommending them to all of my friends and family!!
in Myersville, MD |
This doctor has he most gentle touch, he's was phenomenal with my kids who are 11 and 6. He also saw me, and I had a lot more work than I expected. But he was sensitive about it and explained everything in detail. The assistants and beyond caring and supportive. They understand how difficult dental work can be for some people, and go out of their way to make this not only an easy, but POSITIVE experience. I would recommend them again and again!!! Feel free to use me as a referral! Desiree Miller
in Fredeick, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Askari for ten years. He is an excellent dentist, and his staff is also excellent. I look forward to Dr. Askari being my dentist for many years to come.
in Hyattsville, MD |
Dr. Askari and staff are excellent!
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Askari has done a great job working on my teeth. Him and his staff are very gentle, friendly and professional. My 10 year old son also said, that this was his best Dentist experience so far when he had his last cleaning. He has had a few Dentists work on his teeth so far.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Askari is amazing! Every time I come into his office he knows who I am. I am greeted with a smile and welcome. Prior to having Dr. Askari as my dentist, I hated going to appointments. Now, I enjoy having my appointments! Dr. Askari really takes the time to not only learn my mouth, but learn who I am as well. I have recommended many people to see Dr. Askari and they are just as pleased with him as I am.
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Askari has been wonderful to my family and I. I highly recommend him and his practice to anyone looking for a dental practice. He was willing to see me and treat my dental emergency and has continued to provide excellent care ever since.
Poolesville, MD |
Always good!
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Askari and his wonderful hygienist paid close attention to my teeth on going in for a cleaning appointment. Loved the attention I received on my teeth. My teeth felt clean and sparkly. Friendly staff. I am getting envisalign soon...I'm excited...I cannot wait :)
in Hyattsville, MD |
I have been visiting Dr. Askari for years and have always had a pleasant experience.
in Frederick, MD |
I hate going to the dentist but when I came here the first time my experience was great. The level of care and understanding was awesome. I now have my daughter come too and she loves to see the dentists now!
in Alexandria, VA |
Thank you Dr. Marty Askari for the great experience and quality work you have done on my daughter's teeth. She is usually apprehensive about needles and it was no sweat at all. In fact, she is ready for the next needle ,thanks to your gentle touch. My daughter and we have been pleased with your professional,yet personable, service. See you soon. Farin shahriari and my daughter : Artmis
in Frederick md |
Very caring and compassionate dentist. Very professional but also takes the time to get to know you as a person and understands your needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Askari.
in Frederick, MD |
We have been seeing Dr Askari for over 15 years. The children have grown up and moved away but still choose to see Dr Askari. The whole family loves him and his staff and we wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Rockville, MD |
I have been a patient there for a few years.I love this office.Great dentist with very friendly staff
in knoxville MD |
going to Dr. Askari for 10 yrs, goes out his way to fit my work schedule
in Frederick, MD |
I had a badly decayed and cracked tooth that needed extraction. I've been putting it off for a few years because I am chicken. I had Dr. Askari remove the tooth today. He was WONDERFUL. He is very patient, caring and explained everything. His assistant, Debbie, is also awesome.
in Mount Airy, MD |
Dr. Askari is a competent, caring, and friendly dentist. I have been his patient for many years and am very happy with his work.
in Frederick, MD |
I have seen Dr. Askari since I was under the age of 10 and I am now 26. He is the best dentist me and my family have ever had. I even live 45 minutes away now and travel back home for appointments because I can't find any dentist as good!
in Shepherdstown, WV |
It's been great. He performs procedures that are needed. he gets them in a very timely and efficient manner.
in Maryland |
Dr Askari has been our family dentist for almost 13 years now . He's a very personable friendly person who always greets you with a smile . He's always treated us like family and done an exceptional dental job for us . He gives us the best dental advice possible after listening to our concerns. We have no complaints and consider him to be by far our favorite dentist and hope to see him for years to come. Regards. , Robert Reyes
in Maryland |
Dr. Askari is very good at explaining what procedures need to be done. He always is concerned about your comfort level when doing a procedure and takes an interest in your care. If there's a problem he will always get back to you promptly when you call in. I would recommend Dr. Askari as he is a fine dentist. I have always been satisfied with the work done by him.
Have you seen Dr. Marty Askari, DMD?
Are you Dr. Askari?