Dr. Marty Askari, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Marty Askari, DMD
Dr.Askari graduated from the University of Alabama with a DMD degree. He then took courses in advanced general anesthesia. He worked as a dentist in Alabama immediately after graduation and then relocated to Maryland in January 1997. He has been practicing in Frederick area since August 1998 and he relocated to Avondale Professional Center in January 2001. He performs all general practice procedures including fillings, root canals, extractions, dentures, implants and cosmetic dentistry.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Askari's Care Philosophy

Our philosophy is to provide highest standard of care in a relaxed and friendly environment.We cater for cowards and provide nitros oxide and light sedation Dentistry

Dr. Askari's Experience

Visiting Dr. Askari

Dr. Askari accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Askari is now accepting new patients
Rosemont Dental Center2090 Old Farm Dr Ste C
Frederick, MD 21702
Evening
(301) 663-1144Get Directions

Dr. Askari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Askari to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Askari Says:

We thrive to excel and patient satisfaction and welcome all constructive criticism

Dr. Askari's Performance
Washington, DC |
Love this place. Dr. Askari is the best!!!
Frederick MD |
I always enjoy my visit here. The staff is friendly and they know how to take care of teeth!
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Askari and his staff are amazing! They answered any questions I had, made me feel comfortable and explained everything. Like anyone else, I'm not a fan of going to the Dentist. But they definitely make it much easier to go! I am recommending them to all of my friends and family!!
in Myersville, MD |
This doctor has he most gentle touch, he's was phenomenal with my kids who are 11 and 6. He also saw me, and I had a lot more work than I expected. But he was sensitive about it and explained everything in detail. The assistants and beyond caring and supportive. They understand how difficult dental work can be for some people, and go out of their way to make this not only an easy, but POSITIVE experience. I would recommend them again and again!!! Feel free to use me as a referral! Desiree Miller
in Fredeick, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Askari for ten years. He is an excellent dentist, and his staff is also excellent. I look forward to Dr. Askari being my dentist for many years to come.
in Hyattsville, MD |
Dr. Askari and staff are excellent!
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Askari has done a great job working on my teeth. Him and his staff are very gentle, friendly and professional. My 10 year old son also said, that this was his best Dentist experience so far when he had his last cleaning. He has had a few Dentists work on his teeth so far.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Askari is amazing! Every time I come into his office he knows who I am. I am greeted with a smile and welcome. Prior to having Dr. Askari as my dentist, I hated going to appointments. Now, I enjoy having my appointments! Dr. Askari really takes the time to not only learn my mouth, but learn who I am as well. I have recommended many people to see Dr. Askari and they are just as pleased with him as I am.
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Askari has been wonderful to my family and I. I highly recommend him and his practice to anyone looking for a dental practice. He was willing to see me and treat my dental emergency and has continued to provide excellent care ever since.
Poolesville, MD |
Always good!
in Frederick, MD |
Dr. Askari and his wonderful hygienist paid close attention to my teeth on going in for a cleaning appointment. Loved the attention I received on my teeth. My teeth felt clean and sparkly. Friendly staff. I am getting envisalign soon...I'm excited...I cannot wait :)
in Hyattsville, MD |
I have been visiting Dr. Askari for years and have always had a pleasant experience.
in Frederick, MD |
I hate going to the dentist but when I came here the first time my experience was great. The level of care and understanding was awesome. I now have my daughter come too and she loves to see the dentists now!
in Alexandria, VA |
Thank you Dr. Marty Askari for the great experience and quality work you have done on my daughter's teeth. She is usually apprehensive about needles and it was no sweat at all. In fact, she is ready for the next needle ,thanks to your gentle touch. My daughter and we have been pleased with your professional,yet personable, service. See you soon. Farin shahriari and my daughter : Artmis
in Frederick md |
Very caring and compassionate dentist. Very professional but also takes the time to get to know you as a person and understands your needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Askari.
in Frederick, MD |
We have been seeing Dr Askari for over 15 years. The children have grown up and moved away but still choose to see Dr Askari. The whole family loves him and his staff and we wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Rockville, MD |
I have been a patient there for a few years.I love this office.Great dentist with very friendly staff
in knoxville MD |
going to Dr. Askari for 10 yrs, goes out his way to fit my work schedule
in Frederick, MD |
I had a badly decayed and cracked tooth that needed extraction. I've been putting it off for a few years because I am chicken. I had Dr. Askari remove the tooth today. He was WONDERFUL. He is very patient, caring and explained everything. His assistant, Debbie, is also awesome.
in Mount Airy, MD |
Dr. Askari is a competent, caring, and friendly dentist. I have been his patient for many years and am very happy with his work.
in Frederick, MD |
I have seen Dr. Askari since I was under the age of 10 and I am now 26. He is the best dentist me and my family have ever had. I even live 45 minutes away now and travel back home for appointments because I can't find any dentist as good!
in Shepherdstown, WV |
It's been great. He performs procedures that are needed. he gets them in a very timely and efficient manner.
in Maryland |
Dr Askari has been our family dentist for almost 13 years now . He's a very personable friendly person who always greets you with a smile . He's always treated us like family and done an exceptional dental job for us . He gives us the best dental advice possible after listening to our concerns. We have no complaints and consider him to be by far our favorite dentist and hope to see him for years to come. Regards. , Robert Reyes
in Maryland |
Dr. Askari is very good at explaining what procedures need to be done. He always is concerned about your comfort level when doing a procedure and takes an interest in your care. If there's a problem he will always get back to you promptly when you call in. I would recommend Dr. Askari as he is a fine dentist. I have always been satisfied with the work done by him.
Have you seen Dr. Marty Askari, DMD?
Are you Dr. Askari?

Compare Dr. Askari

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Askari's Care Philosophy

Dr. Askari says...

All aspects of General dentistry with Oral surgeon in staff. We provide a broad range of services in house with minimum referral needed

Dr. Askari says...

Extractions,root canal ,Implant,Denture, cosmetic Dentistry and children Dentistry

Dr. Askari says...

Dr. Askari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Abscess
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Jaw Sprain
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

Completed in 1996

University of Alabama At Birmingham

Graduated in 1996

• German

Dr. Askari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Askari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry