Dr. Martin Marshack, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Martin Marshack, DDS

Dentistry | Male

4165 Dundee Rd Northbrook, IL 60062 Get Directions

Dr. Martin Marshack, DDS is a dentist who practices in Northbrook, IL. He is 89 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marshack to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Marshack's Performance
Deerfield, IL |
The dentist did both the brief cleaning and inspection of my teeth; his assistant only took a few notes and sucked moisture from my mouth. Dr. Marshack didn't explain anything to me. He said he was going to spray my mouth, but I didn't know it was a numbing spray until the feeling disappeared. He then cleaned my teeth but didn't floss them. Next he prodded my gums (which I could still feel) giving numbers to his assistant. I had to ask the receptionist what he'd been doing. I'm not going back.
Deerfield, IL |
Overall, a terrible first cleaning experience. The staff had no sense of personal space, and this dentist does not have dental hygienists to clean teeth. Hence, the dentist did the cleaning. All he did was quickly brush my teeth. Then he numbed my mouth with little notice and began stabbing my gums; he said that this summer he would have more time to do a deeper cleaning of my gums (an expensive procedure that my former excellent dentist never mentioned). I definitely won't be returning.
in Wheeling, IL |
i went to one dentist before and she said she would have to pull the tooth , I said i will get another opinion.... I went to Dr.Marshack and he said i can fix it! well that was years ago i still have the same tooth and after a root canal and crown and was'nt about the money ... A Doctor with integrity he could have pulled it and charged me just as much as the first dentist wanted too i spent another 2 hundred and still have my teeth THANKS DR
Have you seen Dr. Martin Marshack, DDS?
Are you Dr. Marshack?

Compare Dr. Marshack

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Marshack's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Marshack does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Marshack and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Marshack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marshack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Marshack does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Marshack and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.