Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Kolinski

Midwest Dental Implantology

525 Tyler Rd Ste E Saint Charles, IL 60174

Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Saint Charles, IL and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Dentistry in 1980 and practices periodontics and dental hygiene.

Dr. Kolinski accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Kolinski treats your condition or procedure

• Bone Regeneration Procedure
  • Canine Teeth, Absence Upper Permanent
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Crown Lengthening
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Dental Implant
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

When you choose Midwest Dental Implantology for your important dental work, you can rest easy knowing your periodontists, Dr. Marty Kolinski and Dr. Tricia Crosby, are two of the most highly respected, recommended and trusted periodontal specialists ...

• Periodontics

Dr. Kolinski?
Dr. Kolinski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Our entire experience with this office was outstanding. The staff was extremely friendly. They took the time to explain everything and made us feel completely at ease. Dr Kolinski was very professional and knowledgeable and we felt very comfortable having him perform my sons extraction. I would like to particularly thank Dr Kolinski and also his assistant Suzy Havens for their kindness and for ensuring that our experience was "five star". We would definitely recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
Dr. Kolinski is wonderful. I had to get an implant for years and finally decided to get it done. Dr. Kolinski told me about the prcedure, what was involved and how long it would take to heal, etc. Dr. Kolinski is kind and listens and knows what he is doing. Love his staff. They are so helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kolinski to my family and friends. Teresa
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
Dr Kolinski and his staff are an amazing group of people. Not only are they trained as highly professional medical personnel they’re equally high spirited and socially personable as well. I have enjoyed visiting the office and have received excellent treatment at all times. “Great job everyone “??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
A thumbs up to a wonderful group of professionals --Dr.Kolinski and his staff. The work that was done on my implant proved to be thorough and painless. They were knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Kolinski to anyone in need of an implant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
Dr. Kolinski consistently demonstrated the highest professionalism along with amazing compassion throughout my implant process. His fine-tuned skill, coupled with the work of his kind and efficient staff, created the best possible outcome for my process. I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Kolinski to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
If you want the best periodontist in the Midwest to place your implant, look no further, that surgeon is Dr. Martin L. Kolinski, DDS. Th experience will be professional from start to finish. The staff is personable and qualified and the procedure was painless and very easy. I received a follow up call the night of my appointment to check to see how I was feeling and to ask if I was having any discomfort. That is unheard of these days! Excellent experience all around. Jane B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
We would highly recommend Dr Kolinski to anyone looking for a professional that cares about his patients. He showed tremendous skill with a kind demeanor. We are so thankful to his whole staff. So glad he was recommended to us!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
For my entire life I have valued & known the importance of caring for my teeth. When my dentist recommended I see a doctor who specialized in periodontics I was shocked & nervous. When I visited Dr. Kolinski, he (and his staff) displayed the highest standard that any doctor should aspire to. His equipment was state-of-the-art. His bedside manner was wonderful and my procedure was pain free. Don't look further. Put yourself in his hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kolinski?