Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS

Periodontics •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Kolinski

Midwest Dental Implantology

525 Tyler Rd Saint Charles, IL 60174

Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Saint Charles, IL and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Dentistry medical school in 1980. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kolinski to book an appointment.

Dr. Kolinski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kolinski

Dr. Kolinski?
What People Say About Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS
Our entire experience with this office was outstanding. The staff was extremely friendly. They took the time to explain everything and made us feel completely at ease. Dr Kolinski was very professional and knowledgeable and we felt very comfortable having him perform my sons extraction. I would like to particularly thank Dr Kolinski and also his assistant Suzy Havens for their kindness and for ensuring that our experience was "five star". We would definitely recommend them.
Jacquie Huxtable in St Charles , IL – Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
Dr. Kolinski is wonderful. I had to get an implant for years and finally decided to get it done. Dr. Kolinski told me about the prcedure, what was involved and how long it would take to heal, etc. Dr. Kolinski is kind and listens and knows what he is doing. Love his staff. They are so helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kolinski to my family and friends. Teresa
Jan 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
Dr Kolinski and his staff are an amazing group of people. Not only are they trained as highly professional medical personnel they’re equally high spirited and socially personable as well. I have enjoyed visiting the office and have received excellent treatment at all times. “Great job everyone “??
Tom Dilley in Plainfield Illinois – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
A thumbs up to a wonderful group of professionals --Dr.Kolinski and his staff. The work that was done on my implant proved to be thorough and painless. They were knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Kolinski to anyone in need of an implant.
Downers Grove, IL – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
Dr. Kolinski consistently demonstrated the highest professionalism along with amazing compassion throughout my implant process. His fine-tuned skill, coupled with the work of his kind and efficient staff, created the best possible outcome for my process. I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Kolinski to my family and friends.
Cindy Buher in Wheaton, IL – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
If you want the best periodontist in the Midwest to place your implant, look no further, that surgeon is Dr. Martin L. Kolinski, DDS. Th experience will be professional from start to finish. The staff is personable and qualified and the procedure was painless and very easy. I received a follow up call the night of my appointment to check to see how I was feeling and to ask if I was having any discomfort. That is unheard of these days! Excellent experience all around. Jane B.
Jane B. in Lombard, IL – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
We would highly recommend Dr Kolinski to anyone looking for a professional that cares about his patients. He showed tremendous skill with a kind demeanor. We are so thankful to his whole staff. So glad he was recommended to us!!!
Wheaton, IL – May 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
For my entire life I have valued & known the importance of caring for my teeth. When my dentist recommended I see a doctor who specialized in periodontics I was shocked & nervous. When I visited Dr. Kolinski, he (and his staff) displayed the highest standard that any doctor should aspire to. His equipment was state-of-the-art. His bedside manner was wonderful and my procedure was pain free. Don't look further. Put yourself in his hands!
Diane DiGangi in Elmhurst, IL – Feb 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kolinski?

When you choose Midwest Dental Implantology for your important dental work, you can rest easy knowing your periodontists, Dr. Marty Kolinski and Dr. Tricia Crosby, are two of the most highly respected, recommended and trusted periodontal specialists ...

• Periodontics