Periodontics  |
Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS
Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS is a dentist who practices in Saint Charles, IL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

525 Tyler Rd Ste E

Saint Charles, IL 60174

Learn about Dr. Kolinski

When you choose Midwest Dental Implantology for your important dental work, you can rest easy knowing your periodontists, Dr. Marty Kolinski and Dr. Tricia Crosby, are two of the most highly respected, recommended and trusted periodontal specialists anywhere in the United States. Our favorite quote, ?Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care?? is the philosophy behind our practice and our dental implant patients tell us it shows.

• Periodontics

• Biopsy
  • Bone Density Scan
  • Bone Grafting
  • Bone Regeneration Procedure
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• St. Mary's College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • University Of Illinois College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Kolinski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kolinski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kolinski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolinski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kolinski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolinski to family and friends
Dr. Kolinski's Performance
Downers Grove, IL |
A thumbs up to a wonderful group of professionals --Dr.Kolinski and his staff. The work that was done on my implant proved to be thorough and painless. They were knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Kolinski to anyone in need of an implant.
in Wheaton, IL |
Dr. Kolinski consistently demonstrated the highest professionalism along with amazing compassion throughout my implant process. His fine-tuned skill, coupled with the work of his kind and efficient staff, created the best possible outcome for my process. I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Kolinski to my family and friends.
in Lombard, IL |
If you want the best periodontist in the Midwest to place your implant, look no further, that surgeon is Dr. Martin L. Kolinski, DDS. Th experience will be professional from start to finish. The staff is personable and qualified and the procedure was painless and very easy. I received a follow up call the night of my appointment to check to see how I was feeling and to ask if I was having any discomfort. That is unheard of these days! Excellent experience all around. Jane B.
Wheaton, IL |
We would highly recommend Dr Kolinski to anyone looking for a professional that cares about his patients. He showed tremendous skill with a kind demeanor. We are so thankful to his whole staff. So glad he was recommended to us!!!
in Elmhurst, IL |
For my entire life I have valued & known the importance of caring for my teeth. When my dentist recommended I see a doctor who specialized in periodontics I was shocked & nervous. When I visited Dr. Kolinski, he (and his staff) displayed the highest standard that any doctor should aspire to. His equipment was state-of-the-art. His bedside manner was wonderful and my procedure was pain free. Don't look further. Put yourself in his hands!
Have you seen Dr. Martin Kolinski, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kolinski?