Dr. Martin Feo, DDS

Dr. Martin Feo, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Martin Feo, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Doral, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. He practices periodontics, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

Loop Dental

7902 NW 36th St Ste 209

Doral, FL 33166

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Feo

Dr. Feo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Feo "It is my goal always to do my best to exceed my patients' expectations. Professionally, the greatest satisfaction comes from knowing our patients are healthy and happy with the care they've received. My passion for dentistry started at a young age. I followed in my father's footsteps into the field: He is also a dentist and a periodontist. I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the Universidad Santa María, Caracas, Venezuela in 2006 and received advanced training in periodontics from Somos Educacion Colegio de Odontólogos, Caracas, Venezuela in 2009. I worked with my father at his office for four years before moving to Boston for my Master's degree and periodontology training at Boston University's Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine. Now I attend the most important annual meetings and symposiums through the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Periodontology to keep up to date with the latest procedures and materials. Also, I participate in hands-on training with new materials and technology from dental implant and regenerative material companies. My wife and I currently reside in Miami with our two-year-old son, and are expecting a baby girl. My time outside of work is spent fishing, skiing, playing soccer, and spending time with friends and family."

This content was provided by Dr. Feo "At Loop Dental we believe that teeth are like musical notes, and together they can form a melodic and harmonious smile at the hands of our orchestra. We want our patients to have a healthy smile that they can be proud to wear.

Originally founded in Caracas, Venezuela, Loop Dental has come to Doral, FL to bring a unique practice that fuses music with all dental, orthodontic, periodontic, endodontic, oral surgery, cosmetic dentistry, and prosthodontic specialties, to offer patients a relaxing and stress-free experience. Drs. Juan Youssef, Ambar Pagani, Francisco Garcia, Martin Fernandez-Feo, Marco Contreras, Andreina Avendaño, Gabriela Perez, Maria Cristina Yepez, and Nelson Leon offer friendly, professional service, and accommodate each patient's needs and financial situation. Contact our office to set up an appointment today!"

6  Practice Areas

• Universidad Santa Maria
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Feo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Feo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feo's Reviews