Dr. Martin Bour, DDS

Dr. Martin Bour, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Martin Bour, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Frankfort, IL and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Northwestern University / Dental School in 1982 and practices dentistry.Read his story

10281 W Lincoln Hwy

Frankfort, IL 60423

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Bour

Dr. Bour's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bour "After completing my Bachelors @Augustana, I completed my Dental education @ Northwestern University. I chose to move to Frankfort since the LincolnWay area has great schools and is a nice place to raise a family "

This content was provided by Dr. Bour "We strive to make receiving dental work as enjoyable as possible.  We want our patients to relax knowing they're getting complete, modern care customized to their expectations."

1  Practice Areas

• Broken Tooth
  • Stained Teeth

• Implant-Supported Crown
  • Implant-Supported Dentures
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Augustana College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Bour has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bour has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bour does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bour and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bour's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bour to family and friends

Dr. Bour's Performance

Dr. Bour is an excellent dentist with a kind, professional bedside manner. He was my dentist as a child until I moved away from the area, and I immediately contacted him again once I moved back into the Frankfort area because I know he is the best. His new office is beautiful and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bour is a wonderful dentist. He truly cares about his patients dental care and offers superior dental care and treatment. He genuinely cares about you, the patient. He is kind and warm hearted, and quick to ask how you are doing during procedures. Dr. Bour's caring demeanor quickly puts you at...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I’ve been a patient since I was a child and currently bring my son to see Dr. Bour. Ive always been happy, but even more so after this last weekend my son had an infection that caused him a lot of pain. Dr. Bour saw us same day and took care of the problem immediately. He and his staff were kind...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bour has been my dentist for over 25 years. He is an amazing dentist. His wife and staff are so kind and always happy to help you in any way they can. I would recommend Dr. Bour to anyone looking for an amazing dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The best dentist within a 50 mile radius of downtown Chicago. I'm from Skokie, and drive the 70 minute commute just to see him. Quality is his middle name!