Periodontics  |
Dr. Martha Sanger, DDS
Dr. Sanger trained as a general dentist and graduated from San Martin University in Bogota, Colombia in 1989. She then started her own office and practiced as a general dentist for 8 years. In 1997 she attended the accredited and prestigious El Bosque University where she graduated as a specialist in Periodontics and Oral Medicine. She also served as the Clinical Professor of Postgraduate Periodontics at El Bosque University. She moved to the United States in 2002 and has been practicing in the Greater Los Angeles area and Bakersfield since. With her extensive understanding and experience in General Dentistry, Periodontics,Oral Medicine and Dental Implantology, Dr. Sanger is uniquely qualified to deliver the most desirable dental outcomes. Dr. Sanger's main focus is services in Periodontics, Dental implants and The "All-on-4"tm technique for implant retained dentures.

2320 17th St

• Guardian
  • Health Net
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Sanger

At Sanger DDS, we strive to provide you with the very highest level of oral health care possible, using minimally invasive techniques, in our state-of-the-art office. We are focused on restoring and maintaining your oral health and function as well as a healthful smile. We believe that we provide the highest quality of service and treatment in Periodontal and Implant Dentistry.

Our main goal and guiding principle is to help you keep your natural teeth for as long as possible.  Our secondary goal is to help you get function back if you are missing teeth by means of Dental implants.

• Periodontics

• Dental Implant
  • Dental Infection Treatment
  • Gum Surgery
  • Restoration of Dental Implants

No malpractice history found for California.

• San Martin University , Bogota, Columbia
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • El Bosque University In Bogota, Colombia
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Dr. Sanger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sanger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sanger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sanger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanger to family and friends
Dr. Sanger's Performance
in Bakersfield, CA |
I'm very happy with the staff, and I am very impressed with the professional attitudes of everyone ..No complaints ! Job well done ??
in Bakersfield, CA |
I HAVE BEEN COMING TO DR. SANGER SINCE 2008. I AM MOVING OUT OF STATE AND I WISH I COULD TAKE HER WITH ME. ALONG WITH HER AWSOME STAFF, I FEEL THAT I HAVE HAD THE BEST POSSIBLE DENTAL CARE THAT ANYONE COULD GET. SHE HAS TAKEN CARE OF MY TEETH, GUMS AND A COUPLE OF IMPLANTS THAT I WOULDN'T DREAM OF ANYONE ELSE DOING. I LOVE HER AND WILL MISS HER. I WISH HER AND HER STAFF BEST WISHES
in Bakersfield, CA |
Always greeted with a friendly face and environment. Girls in the office are super attentive. The dental hygienist are super attentive and empatheyic! They make a genuine effort to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. I especially like how they explain everything step by step. ?? I like their service so much that I have referred my children here as well! I can see that Dr Sangers hires only the best.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Sanger and staff are extremely helpful and professional. They always see that I have the best care possible and are very kind. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Sanger to family and friends.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Very happy with Dr.Sanger and her staff.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Very good work, excellent explanations and thoughtful
in Bakersfield, CA |
Great attention to detail made the process easy to go through.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Sanger gave me a beautiful new front canine tooth. The service was extremely helpful and everyone was very friendly.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr and staff are the best
in Maricopa, CA |
Very professional and the staff is very friendly. Can't wait to get my new dentures!!
in Bakersfield, CA |
I have already recommended two patients!
in Bakersfield, CA |
DR Sanger is an amazing surgeon, she is thoughtful and caring. I feel like I am in good hands.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr Sanger. The professionalism that Dr Sanger and her highly trained staff makes one feel that there in good hands and will be given the best dental care there is available.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Doctor Sanger is very professional and is excellent at what she does
in Bakersfield, CA |
I have always had excellent treatment, always been well informed of all the procedures I've had done and the staff is very well trained.
in Richgrove ca |
I think one of the best doctor I have been too..great staff,always on time for appointments,.don't make you wait as long and very attentive with their clients.
in Bakersfield, CA |
My experiences here has been nothing but courteous and they have met all of my expectations staff friendly and professional. I do wish I could get more through this office however I would highly recommend this office
in Bakersfield, CA |
I am really happy of their dental service and I would highly recommend them.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Very happy with this office, they have great friendly staff, they really know how to make you feel comfortable and welcome.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I recommend Dr. Sanger, for the fact that she cares for her patients. Dr. Sanger also has a wonderful staff that makes you feel like family, thank you all......
in Bakersfield, CA |
I went to Dr. Sanger for a deep cleaning of an infected implant. It was an EXTREMELY uncomfortable and saddening experience. She snapped at her hygienist the entire time she was working on me, speaking to her very condescendingly, rude, and disrespectful. By the time she was finished, the hygienist was in tears. The expensive procedure was a failure and she insisted on just pumping my gums with antibiotic beads every 3 months when she had me return for cleanings. Very costly with NO results!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Martha Sanger, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sanger?

• Health Net
  • MetLife
    MetLife PDP
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry