Dr. Virginia Kirkland, DMD

Dr. Virginia Kirkland, DMD

Periodontics  |
Dr. Virginia Kirkland, DMD is a dentist who practices in Alpharetta, GA. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Read her story

4205 N Point Pkwy Ste A

Alpharetta, GA 30022

Learn about Dr. Kirkland

Dr. Kirkland's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kirkland "Dr. Virginia "Ginger" Kirkland has provided periodontal care to Alpharetta residents since 1998. She earned her undergraduate degree at the Medical College of Georgia in 1987 in the field of Dental Hygiene. She practiced dental hygiene within the field of periodontics for four years prior to beginning her dental education. She received her dental degree from the University of Louisville, Kentucky in 1995. A postgraduate residency completed at the University of Louisville in 1998 allowed her to develop greater expertise in periodontal treatment. Dr. Kirkland received her Master of Science Degree in Oral Biology in 1998 from the University of Louisville, completed in the field of bone regeneration.Dr. Kirkland is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. She is also a member of many professional organizations including the American Academy of Periodontology, Southern Academy of Periodontology, Georgia Society of Periodontists, American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northern District Dental Society and the Hinman Dental Society. She is currently serving on the Executive Committee of the Georgia Society of Periodontists. She is also a chosen member of the American College of Dentists and the International College of Dentists. Dr. Kirkland has been published in professional dental journals for research conducted in the fields of implant dentistry and guided bone regeneration.Dr. Kirkland resides in Alpharetta with her husband Dr. Brett Gluck (Alpharetta orthodontist) and their two children, Carter and Kyle."

This content was provided by Dr. Kirkland "We are a premier periodontal practice serving the residents of Alpharetta and the communities north of Atlanta. Our dentists and all of the members of our dedicated staff take pride in making your dental experience as pleasant as possible. We use the latest techniques to ensure that our patients are comfortable during dental procedures. We also take the time to thoroughly present treatment options, explain procedures and educate patients about the maintenance of their oral health.Dr. Kirkland is committed to your health. Our practice has invested in advanced technology to improve patient care and to help you achieve and maintain optimal oral health. Our investment in advanced technology represents a long-term investment in your future. With the expertise of our dentists and state-of-the-art technology, you can expect excellent results."

• Periodontics

• Soft Tissue Mass Biopsy
  • Soft Tissue Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Medical College Of Georgia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • University Of Louisville / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Louisville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Of Louisville
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. Kirkland has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kirkland has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kirkland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirkland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kirkland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kirkland to family and friends
Dr. Kirkland's Performance
in Ellijay, GA |
Dr. Kirkland has been my periodontist for many years. She is the best. Her office staff is are friendly, efficient and the office runs very smoothly without any signs of anxiety. Dental work usually brings anxiety to the forefront but not with the knowledge and skills of Dr. Kirkland. I know she won’t put me through unnecessary treatments for money. She is too genuine and caring. I’m grateful to have her as part of my health care team.
in Cumming |
Dr. Kirkland and staff really saved the day. With an autoimmune disease and a mouthful of restorations, Dr. Kirkland was able to zero in on the root cause of my issue and help me with treatment the very next day. Her office is stunning, clean, modern, and comfortable. She also has an amazingly kind and fun staff and you can tell this is a team that is ready to help you get better. I am so glad to have found Dr. K and her practice and will be a patient for life.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I found Dr. Kirkland to be very warm welcoming, efficient, kind and professional as she interacted with me on my first visit. She is a very good listener with confidence in her every touch when she took care of my periodontic issues. She would be recommended in a twinkling of an eye to any relative or friend seeking help in this area. May the Lord continue to bless she and her able staff as they continue their God given service to humanity with humility and kindness.. . .
Thank you Ethel for your kind words! I'm so glad that you found us. We are excited to help you have the beautiful, healthy smile you so deserve. Welcome to the North Point Periodontics family!
Johns Creek, GA |
Dr. Kirkland was super nice and worked with my schedule! She was able to get me in before I had to return to school and everyone at the office was very nice!
Thank you! We love our wonderful reviews!
in Johns Creek, GA |
When faced with needing a second periodontal procedure (unfortunately), my request of my dentist was to return to Dr. Kirkland! Dr. Kirkland and her staff are wonderfully friendly and professional, making one feel at ease from the moment you step foot in the door! My first procedure went extremely well, and I expect nothing less for this second round as well!!
We love you Lori! Thank you for your kind words!
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Kirkland and her staff are friendly, efficient and professional. In addition, her knowledge and comprehensive approach to addressing my issues quickly established trust and confidence - and showed a high level of expertise.
Thank you Helen! We love our wonderful reviews!
in Roswell, GA |
I visited Dr. Kirkland for the first time, after many years of periodontal issues and visits to other providers. I was very impressed from the moment I walked in the door. Dr. Kirkland reviewed my dental history and was extremely empathetic to anxiety and financial concerns over potential therapy. I will be returning to undergo recommended therapy and I'm confident that my comfort will be at the top of the list of priorities.
Thank you Michelle! Our 1st priority is YOU!
Norcross, GA |
My experience with Dr. Kirkland was very good. I have a trust problem with Dentists and she assuaged my anxiety about the things that needed to be done. This took time and she was both patient and caring in her approach. I'm very grateful for that. My second area of "trust" is pricing. There is no way of comparing prices between dentists for like procedures. Even at that, my out-of-network quote seemed reasonable so I schedule the work.
Thank you! We love our wonderful reviews!
in Alpharetta, GA |
She is very knowledgeable and gave me great confidence that she would take great care of me.
Thank you Judi! You are in the right place. We promise to take very good care of you!
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Kirkland and her entire staff were incredible. as a lot of people I am not a great fan of going to the dentist. My experience was exceptional. highly recommend.
We know that most people don't like to visit the dentist. It is our goal to make you comfortable so that we can help you have the beautiful, healthy smile you so deserve! Thanks for the review!
in Marietta, GA |
Has a wonderful office staff, technicians, prompt and friendly. I,ve been seeing Dr. Kirkland for many yrs. now and trust her completely. You have to meet then to know how good they are!!
Thanks for the review! We love you Judy! We will see you in December!
Smyrna, GA |
Dr Kirkland and her staff are professional, experienced, trustworthy and I highly recommend them.
Thank you! We love the wonderful review!
in Cumming, GA |
Coming to Dr. Kirkland's office is always a pleasant experience. The office staff is friendly and welcoming. The waiting room is gorgeously decorated and they always have my favorite HGTV show on the TV! Jennifer, my hygienist , is very thorough and it is nice to get my teeth cleaned in a calm and quiet atmosphere. Kudos to Dr. Kirkland and staff!
Thanks Pam for the great review! We love you! Can't wait to see you on the 24th!
in Alpharetta, GA |
I receive excellent dental care with Dr. Kirkland. The facilities and staff are so friendly and my Hygenist , Jodi,gives me a wonderful , careful cleaning. The facilitie are beautiful and relaxing.
We love you Sarah! Thank you for the great review! We will see you in the Spring!
in Atlanta, GA |
I have had (2) implants by Dr. Kirkland and her team - both were great experiences. I continue to get periodic exams - no wait, professional and caring staff, very nice environment....love the large windows to nature scene outside which is very restful.
in Roswell, GA |
Excellent staff and professional care. Very impressed with all aspects of Dr. Kirkland's knowledge and skills. Fred Beardsley
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Kirkland provides a complete and comprehensive professional examination.
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr Kirkland sat down with me for my initial consult and spent extra time discussing my treatment and further prevention. She was considerate of my pre-existing health condition and explained the procedure completely. She is caring and warm, and offered expert advice in terms I could understand. The office is kept beautiful, has the most up to date technology and comfortable and inviting.
in Newnan, GA |
From the inviting waiting waiting room , throughout the entire office was very impressive. All staff were friendly and pleasant. Especially liked Dr Kirkland. She inspired confidence, explained everything to my satisfaction. I was sent directly from my dentist office to her. I expected to wait at least an hour, instead I was finished in an hour.
in Milton, Ga |
Great Service
in Duluth, GA |
Caring and courteous staff.
Roswell, GA |
Care is prompt, courteous, thorough, and effective. and Dr. Kirkland, her assistants and staff are very friendly and gracious.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Kirkland performed a frenectomy & a crown lengthening on my daughter recently, as well as a crown lengthening on me years ago. We are very pleased with the results. Dr. Kirkland is very professional and caring; I would highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Virginia Kirkland, DMD?

Visit Dr. Kirkland